Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe it's just me, but there is something very uncomfortable about a 50-something man salivating gleefully that all the boys he knew used to fancy his older sister. Why on earth would you post that? I get being proud of a sibling's actual achievements, but bragging about their sexual attractiveness as a teenager is just so odd!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Bianca is doing her own taunting.
No she isn't. If Alice has the rage over the Italy posts, that's on her. She doesn't have to look at Bianca's Instagram or on tattle either.
Alice is taunting IG about the kids as by rights he should have got 50% custody but got nothing due to her being a psycho/narc. All he got was 100% of the bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

welp

VIP Member
1000034312.jpg

Obviously out of the options

A) sitting at home crying
B) getting assaulted by the Evans soldiers
C) enjoying a wonderful work holiday

no one would take C 🤪

abusers and their apologists HATE it when victims THRIVE

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I think that Bianca has decided to live life to the full while she can - especially not knowing what her diagnosis means in terms of future mobility. She pays her own living expenses - slightly more than 50% if I remember correctly from the court documents.

In 20 years I bet she won't be saying "Oh I wish I had worked an accounting job rather than going to the Italian film festival as a VIP."
None of us know what is around the corner but this is especially poignant for Bianca with her MS. I for one don't begrudge her a second of her being Ioan plus one. Moo.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Just looking at the Hall of Shame here on Tattle for talentless wasters by number of threads.
  1. Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off
  2. Katie Price #400 The honking Horsham hillbilly faced eviction
  3. Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #252 Empty lives and empty threats and empty pockets!
AFE made the top 3!!! So well deserved!

Slow hand clap
👏
👏
👏

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Just noticed on the attorney portal that the financial trial is going forward. There is a trial setting conference on August 22, 2024 at 8:30 a.m.

1000059021.png

ETA: you beat me to it @IKickLikeKatya 💜

• Heart
  • Wow

Jemadah

VIP Member
Nothing says "my current life is crap and I hate it" like posting endless old photos when most people on Insta right now are posting summer shots, ice creams, music festivals, blue skies, dogs and kids having a whale of a time at the beach. Tell me you never take the kids anywhere nice without telling me...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Seagreen

I don't understand why people think that Ioan is supporting Bianca, doesn't it say in the court documents that she was supporting him financially at one point.

Ok she was his plus one in Italy and on the red carpets recently but that's not to say she doesn't have projects and charity work going on.

I don't know where her money comes from, family money or divorce settlement who knows, frankly it's non of my business, and I'm not jealous.

It looks to me that they are both generous and share their money. Unlike you know who that thinks that the world owes her everything.

• Heart

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
I think we tend to give Bianca and Ioan the benefit of the doubt because they don’t appear to be cunts. If that means an occasional double standard I’m comfortable with that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Ioan really should start posting his own throwbacks. It’s like a before / after glow up

I
IMG_7832.jpeg

I lifted these from a fan’s Insta account. Rather contradicts Alice’s “he hates animals”.

IMG_7831.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Mr NR for a long time would base every decision he made on "what will X do" or "what will X say" - he didn't even realise that's what he was doing.
I used to say he was like on of those people with the "what would Jesus do" bracelets on.
It's not a healthy way to live. I'm glad he's moving onto the I don't give a fuck what you think stage. It shows she has no power of him anymore to control his life.
I didn't want to really go into it but I recently had to ramp up my privacy settings and change all profile pics to generic due to a potentially unsafe situation with a dangerous ex and I'm talking years and years later. So I know what your Mr NR means and what you mean when you talk about it.
And I'm all for Ioan and Bianca showing that the ongoing abuse they're having to endure (and Bianca herself has said it's still happening) isn't going to impact their happiness and their ability to move on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Occleshaw

Some of you are too far in your obsession that you can’t see the wood for the trees. Ioan is loving having a fiancé 20 years younger than him, he thinks it is funny when there is a tit for tat posting. She makes him look good. Look Hollywood, I have still got it. He would have stopped it otherwise. B posted a bottle of lemon liqueur with big red lips this week. As you do. That was a taunt.

I was totally on his side, what Alice has done to the kids is unforgivable. But the vain side Alice has talked about of Ioan is showing, the hair transplant, the fake tan (his tan at BB4 was OTT), encouraging the gf to get her girls out in a church.
How do you know he thinks it's funny when there is a tit for tat posting? some speculation here

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I think anyone who has gone through what those two have over the past few years is allowed to post their happiness even if it is to the point of flaunting and even if it is unpalatable to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

NarcRage

VIP Member
Ok we've said nothing but nice things about her for twelve hours I think it's time we end the rave thread and start bitching about her again....

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
I do think some of you should set up a Ioan and Bianca rave thread. It is time. But then I guess 80 percent of this thread will be left. There are lurkers on this thread who might post though. Scared that they will get jumped on for not totally being on the fangurl bus.
---
I got a reaction from the lurker. Yea, my day is complete.🎉
I am not an Ioan or Bianca fangirl at all (in fact I think I was the first person to say her outfit was inappropriate for a church and I still think it was). Ioan is not to my taste physically but he looks better with the buzzcut.
He's an actor. He's had a rough few years with Alice's campaign to cancel him. He's getting older and losing his hair. His first proper acting job in four years has a big premiere - he's obviously not going to go there looking pasty and bald, because how's that going to help him get more work? So he's slapped on the man tan and had some plugs to try to look good in an industry where this is important. Is this vanity? Maybe. I don't see this as bad or at all surprising really... And that's not fangirling.

I wish Alice would take more care of her appearance too - get her hair done change her style etc. the way she looks can't help her to get acting jobs

• Heart