Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Can someone post this pixelated photo? I haven't seen it and can't find it. I'd be interested to know if there is one because it would be a bit embarrassing to turn up to an event as a plus one in a church and have the organisers have to pixelated photos of you. I would side eye that but I'd like to see proof of it because the limoncello bottle clearly wasn't aimed at Alice's lips. There are no lips on that bottle. I'm happy to criticise where I can see actual evidence.
I'll have to be honest making stuff up about photos which have been posted on here which clearly do not show what you claim they show (Alice's lips on the bottle) makes me side eye what you are saying about Bianca boobs hanging out.
this maybe? Im sitting in the sun so perhaps that why I cant see it but it looks normal... (really doubt they would have bothered posting it)

Reactions: 6

NarcRage

VIP Member
I don't understand why people think that Ioan is supporting Bianca, doesn't it say in the court documents that she was supporting him financially at one point.

Ok she was his plus one in Italy and on the red carpets recently but that's not to say she doesn't have projects and charity work going on.

I don't know where her money comes from, family money or divorce settlement who knows, frankly it's non of my business, and I'm not jealous.

It looks to me that they are both generous and share their money. Unlike you know who that thinks that the world owes her everything.
At a particular point in time she was for a period. Not necessarily the whole time though. We don't have the information to say one way or the other I think.

Reactions: 6

House of Tea

VIP Member
so that's four things made up then presumably...did Alice's hacker abduct someone here?
No. The hypocrisy got to me. As much as I find Alice to be an abuser, the amount of comment that is made about her scene stealing ways when she was Ioan’s Plus One, her inappropriate dress sense, her messaging via SM, her pushy behaviour. But when B does it, it is muster the troops, defend defend. No approbation must be forthcoming. Just keep that smoke up I and B’s arses. All 3 of the protagonists are vain. This thread is just feeding the egos. B looked absolutely sensational in that dress. But right dress, wrong place.

They do have the same smile. Maybe they got a two for one deal at the cosmetic dentist.

Reactions: 5

AnneinHever

VIP Member
You think Alice put Ioan before everything? I've never thought that. Alice and her needs have always come first. I don't think the outfit was worse than Alice's attire at a kid's premiere. There was an event, and not a church service going on, and she stayed at the back, by the looks of it. Was it short with decolletage? Yes. Could it have been more covered up? Yes. But there was no one there to offend as the place had been made available to the event itself. And you could argue that renting a church for an entertainment event is also less than respectful (though I don't think it is). Especially considering the Pantheon was originally a pagan temple.
I personally have an issue with all those stiletto shoes in the Pantheon. But that’s definitely not Bianca’s fault.

Reactions: 5

House of Tea

VIP Member
@welp - B mentioned holding the girls in her comments under her own post. Plus the Film Italy instagram had to pixelate her chest because she was falling out of her dress in her eagerness to get photographed. Strange outfit.

But my comments are not so much about her showing off her implants but the pushiness and vanity. Plus you can’t comment on it on here. Well you can but risk the wrath of a lot of fangurls and obsessives.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

House of Tea

VIP Member
Can you post the pixelated photo I missed that?
It was a video posted by Film Italy. I thought she was wearing a nude coloured camisole at first, but when I saw B’s own posts I realised FI had fuzzed up the film for I suppose modesty reasons.
---
I see no issue at all with anybody using their own social media - which absolutely nobody else is forced to follow or even look at - to document happy times and good memories. The world is an awful place right now, we could all get hit by a bus tomorrow. I'd hope that if any of my friends were getting so wound up by seeing me post sunny, joyful photos of me out and about, they'd unfriend me and go and do something they enjoyed instead of sitting watching, getting needlessly wound up by someone living their life and being content, and accusing them of being vain.
That’s absolutely fine as long as double standards don’t prevail. Alice would get shredded for the vanity posing in the Parthenon. Fangurl logic applies with B.

Reactions: 1