Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I wonder if Alice will be taking the girls to the movies this weekend. You know she is dying to see it.

Reactions: 32
My kids are still obsessed with his performance in Titanic. We went out earlier this week and had to go back home to get something and one of them shouted ‘TURNABOUT!’ In a very convincing Welsh accent.

Reactions: 43
“Your Daddy never slapped the people who called me bald. He NEVER supported me in anything”

Reactions: 50
At pub trivia tonight and one of the teams is called "Duotones". I literally did a quick look around to make sure Alice and Tone aren't here, then I remember that I live in a city that Alice probably wouldn't be caught dead in. Thank God for that.

Reactions: 38
At pub trivia tonight and one of the teams is called "Duotones". I literally did a quick look around to make sure Alice and Tone aren't here, then I remember that I live in a city that Alice probably wouldn't be caught dead in. Thank God for that.
Good to know you didn't have to drop to the floor and commando crawl your way out of there!

Reactions: 23
it is just the sun (they are right, though) obviously but this is a good example why Alice's smear campaign was so damaging

Reactions: 28
I disagree. From experience this is not a fully settled case at all. Time will tell.

Great point by @Mad Betty above. Hope everyone involved has their tax returns in order.
I hope the financials are not settled, I want Alice to squirm as her ‘friends’ take the stand and prove how she has lied about where the money went. I also want the forensic accountant to tell how much Alice stole from Ioan.

Reactions: 44
it is just the sun (they are right, though) obviously but this is a good example why Alice's smear campaign was so damaging
To be fair, most won’t know the story of Alice and Ioan. Will and Jada, yes, but only a relatively few know the story of Alice Evan’s and her Domestic Violence Restraining Order

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.