Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same. I find her pix and clips in the wild excruciating. I really do.
I don't understand the disconnect between her posting these filtered and ps selfies that look nothing like how she looks today and then her setting up pap shots and videos. It's being going on for years with internet celebrities famous for their beauty only to be discovered it's all fake and ps but I have trouble understanding the psychology of it and how she's reconciling fantasy with reality.

Reactions: 33
She's spoken to this guy before. He's the one who shot the video in the TJ's parking lot. Did he call her to get her take on the Harvey news? Wouldn't surprise me.
lol she’s definitely perkier with a trolley full of booze than she is with a coffee in hand

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm more likely to get an acting job than she is lol. Better hair, no double chin, no dodgy nose job - she's all nostrils now. This is not an unfair comparison if AFE knew the pap was waiting - it's not a total 'wild' photo in that case, just not filtered to duck.

View attachment 2947814

PS I'm not sorry either - think about the insults she threw at B - "horse teeth" Quagmire, etc Alice looks like a blobfish.
It's actually quite funny that she talked about Ioan's 'saggy vagina' eyes - her mouth looks like a very saggy vagina in this photo. And I am not sorry - she has been so mean about B & I, Ella Newton, Chanel Wallace and no doubt many others we don't even know about. I am very glad she has ended up with the face she deserves - and as an 'actress' she can't hide this in real life. She can filter the duck out of her photos but at the end of the day she is just kidding herself and potentially scaring convention attendees who won't recognise her in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can we do a mid-thread poll about what we can expect today after she’s read this thread? Will it be 7 different selfie posts on the grid, or one endless carousel post of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we do a mid-thread poll about what we can expect today after she’s read this thread? Will it be 7 different selfie posts on the grid, or one endless carousel post of her?
Not sure. Might be another grief thief one is someone dies. But no matter what the topic is, there will be a mention of her being 'bullied by trolls' 'when her life fell apart' and 'going through a tough/crazy time' etc. Predictable as duck.

Reactions: 23
I think the women who age in the psychologically healthiest way are those who focus more on things they do with their life than how they look. I'm going grey, my boobs are heading south and I too have a wine belly. But I'm doing creative work that fulfills me and earns money, spending time with people i love, enjoying nature and growing things, and trying to stay as fit and healthy as i can with MS. Alice is obsessed with her looks but does very to support her physical or psychological health, or self esteem beyond ridiculous filtered selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Pictures of the kids doing something (Alice caps) HILARIOUS & LAUGHING TO TEARS about something dull and common like having an after school activity or eating food that has packaging. Oh dear god, how they laughed.

The set up pap walk shows how vile she is. Did she need to mention her kids to a random dude? No? Does he need to know how they are? Also, no.

She can be a horrible to other adults but she is online saying people are predators and then putting pictures of her and other strangers children online. Now, while it's unlikely there are predators, she is still showcasing children. That shows she has no real care about protecting people (children) who cannot defend themselves.

There's no compassion for a sociopath of her nature in that way for me. She could call Bianca a bleep all day and it's upsetting but Bianca is an adult. Her kids have no protection from abuse fetishists and a cruelly indifferent legal system.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't understand the disconnect between her posting these filtered and ps selfies that look nothing like how she looks today and then her setting up pap shots and videos. It's being going on for years with internet celebrities famous for their beauty only to be discovered it's all fake and ps but I have trouble understanding the psychology of it and how she's reconciling fantasy with reality.
Well Lauren Goodger has made a career out of filtering herself and then being papped in the wild. Alice might be doing it deliberately hoping for that kind of gig.

Otherwise she may be deluded and in her mind she uses filters like she uses makeup, for a little enhancement. Deluded people don’t snap out of it, they double down when confronted with reality.

But to be blunt she literally looks mentally unwell to me at this point. The unhinged isn’t just her past behaviour it’s in her whole demeanour now.

Reactions: 24
Well Lauren Goodger has made a career out of filtering herself and then being papped in the wild. Alice might be doing it deliberately hoping for that kind of gig.

Otherwise she may be deluded and in her mind she uses filters like she uses makeup, for a little enhancement. Deluded people don’t snap out of it, they double down when confronted with reality.

But to be blunt she literally looks mentally unwell to me at this point. The unhinged isn’t just her past behaviour it’s in her whole demeanour now.
Someone mentioned Lauren Goodger before in relation to this and having had a look at her Instagram and the pap shots of her, the difference between her own photos and reality is actually quite shocking. It's something I find fascinating about Alice and FH, where do the lies stop and the delusions begin, and how aware are they of their own lies.

I think Alice has really damaged her own mental health at this point. I mentioned a few threads ago that she has never made any effort to improve herself, to try and rise above, but instead she wholeheartedly threw herself into her rage, vengeance, bitterness and nastiness and now we're seeing the fallout of that. I think to a large extent, Ioan and their marriage kept her somewhat in line, even if it was only to an image she felt she had to embody. Once he left she gave in to her worst instincts and has become the worst version of herself. I don't think you can live in that kind of constant mental and emotional turmoil, histrionic melodrama and the constant blurring of reality and fiction without it severely affecting you. I do feel sorry for her at times, but she's almost become like a Greek Tragedy Morality Play in reaping what you sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m the same. I find her pix and clips in the wild excruciating. I really do.
I thought she looked fine in the clip. Nothing like her doctored photos on Instagram, but she is definitely slimmer. Her face is thinner. She is turning 56 in a couple of months. She looks better than she did a year ago. But I agree with everyone. That encounter and question was set up 100 percent by Alice. And she sounded like an idiot. She is incapable of doing a podcast after watching that video and watching her painful Cameos. She rambles and talks in circles.

Last edited:
Today is Bee's Day!!! Bet Bianca gets lots of love from her 'honey'!

1716247790533.png

eta: to add 2nd image:
1716248185761.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wonder if her Harvey Weinstein story has been proven to be untrue and has been used for him to get this appeal. I hate to not believe a woman when she shares such a story, but there’s something off about Alice’s version. I like how she clarifies that HW didn’t affect her already non-existent acting career. It wouldn’t have been hers affected anyway, it would have been Ioan’s.
I can just see Harvey going over his victims public stories of abuse and he says "Who the duck is Alice Evans?"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have a cat that looks just like this - do I need to worry that she's planning World domination? 🤣 🤣

Omg, so do we!

Perhaps they are all part of the (feline) Borg?
And utter, utter domination?
---
She's spoken to this guy before. He's the one who shot the video in the TJ's parking lot. Did he call her to get her take on the Harvey news? Wouldn't surprise me.
Didn't she claim back then that she had foodstuff/groceries in that rosé box?

To me it looked like bottles...
Liquid lunches for the ladies who lunch?
---
I can just see Harvey going over his victims public stories of abuse and he says "Who the duck is Alice Evans?"
Or he might mix her up with Alice Eve... :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg, so do we!

Perhaps they are all part of the (feline) Borg?
And utter, utter domination?

---

Didn't she claim back then that she had foodstuff/groceries in that rosé box?

To me it looked like bottles...
Liquid lunches for the ladies who lunch?
---

Or he might mix her up with Alice Eve... :oops:
Resistance is futile.

Honestly, some days the thought of being a part of a mindless collective of feline borg is actually quite appealing. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My sister is a lot like Alice. My take on it is that they constantly judge people. Constantly. And, they judge on the surface things, like looks etc.. Therefore, when something happens to them they think everyone is judging them just as harshly. For example, my sister's car was dirty, and she said "everyone will think I don't have a husband!!" So I said," umm, no one really thinks like that. And, women are capable of washing cars, just like men" She said that about her yard, too. That if the lawn was not cared for, people would know her husband left.Jesus, I don't know about you guys, but I really could give a rat's ass if the car beside me has dirt on it. And I certainly don't think "that poor woman, her husband must have left" ffs.
Oh, and her "boys" are all adults but she refers to herself as a single mom. I get second hand embarrassment from that one. Once my kids reached adulthood, I switched to "I was a single mom". Her ex also left when the kids were all adults., so there is no reason why she would say this. Anyways, she's nuts like Alice. And she never was/is a single mom, just like Alice.

Reactions: 39
Someone mentioned Lauren Goodger before in relation to this and having had a look at her Instagram and the pap shots of her, the difference between her own photos and reality is actually quite shocking. It's something I find fascinating about Alice and FH, where do the lies stop and the delusions begin, and how aware are they of their own lies.

I think Alice has really damaged her own mental health at this point. I mentioned a few threads ago that she has never made any effort to improve herself, to try and rise above, but instead she wholeheartedly threw herself into her rage, vengeance, bitterness and nastiness and now we're seeing the fallout of that. I think to a large extent, Ioan and their marriage kept her somewhat in line, even if it was only to an image she felt she had to embody. Once he left she gave in to her worst instincts and has become the worst version of herself. I don't think you can live in that kind of constant mental and emotional turmoil, histrionic melodrama and the constant blurring of reality and fiction without it severely affecting you. I do feel sorry for her at times, but she's almost become like a Greek Tragedy Morality Play in reaping what you sow.
All this rage and plotting and obsessing can’t be good for anyone’s mental health. She looks very unstable to me and more so as time passes. And it’s sad to observe, even thought I don’t feel sorry for her. She’s the creator of her own doom. I hope her children can escape at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Since it's quiet on here, Prius Rat has decided to give us a fashion show ( as someone said in the previous thread, it dresses better than Alice)
I hope my spoiler worked. If not,my apologies.
ETA spelling
received_753256837000458.jpeg
received_6982833581816368.jpeg
received_360868379874882.jpeg
received_1117464259480388.jpeg
received_1126332348608123.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.