Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not disagreeing with your general point. but those are wild estimates.

I suspect he is actually even lower, but so are everyone you mentioned bar Ian.
You can actually search on price range and the actors in the relevant price range come up. Ioan is indeed in the $20-30k range. However, Caspar van Dien hasn't worked for years and he is in the $50-75k range.

Reactions: 6
You can actually search on price range and the actors in the relevant price range come up. Ioan is indeed in the $20-30k range. However, Caspar van Dien hasn't worked for years and he is in the $50-75k range.
yes, as I said those are random numbers. they mean nothing. You think Ian Somerhalder is in the same range as van Dien?

Reactions: 5
Matthew McFadyen is in the $100-150k range and Matthew Rhys is in the $40-85k range.
---
yes, as I said those are random numbers. they mean nothing. You think Ian Somerhalder is in the same range as van Dien?
No, you can search based on your budget and only the actors within that price range will come up! There are some strange one's on there, but it is legit. Go check on the website.

Reactions: 9
Matthew McFadyen is in the $100-150k range and Matthew Rhys is in the $40-85k range.
---

No, you can search based on your budget and only the actors within that price range will come up! There are some strange one's on there, but it is legit. Go check on the website.
I dont care if its "legit", the online library is random and meaningless. We know that Ioan for example is even lower than this because he declared a lot less than this in his last con. he also declared less than this for a presenter job in New York. so many other actors also make no sense as you've pointed out. they are throwing numbers out there to give a orientation, but what ultimately gets paid is a different matter.

Reactions: 10
Alice in the wild looks absolutely NOTHING like her photos. Poor old sow really is the Norma Desmond in her own Sunset Boulevard.
There's a slight difference. She now has a square face and she makes it oval on her insta. The lips and eyes are enlarged and the neck and jowls disappear. To think that she went after BW's appearance until she was ROed!!

1716232972433.png

---
he also declared less than this for a presenter job in New York.
Didn't he get £20k for a weekend of work so it's within the ballpark given on that website. What did it get for the Con in Wales?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does anyone know of the Tiktoker Caroline? Brit living in Mass, moving back to UK? She gives me Alice vibes. Maybe she's really nice and Malice has given me heebie jeebie paranoia

Reactions: 6
There's a slight difference. She now has a square face and she makes it oval on her insta. The lips and eyes are enlarged and the neck and jowls disappear. To think that she went after BW's appearance until she was ROed!!

View attachment 2947763
---

Didn't he get £20k for a weekend of work so it's within the ballpark given on that website. What did it get for the Con in Wales?
Wait until she starts 'acting' again. Does she think people won't notice. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like the Celebrity Death Match version of herself in that red one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait until she starts 'acting' again. Does she think people won't notice. 🤪
I'm more likely to get an acting job than she is lol. Better hair, no double chin, no dodgy nose job - she's all nostrils now. This is not an unfair comparison if AFE knew the pap was waiting - it's not a total 'wild' photo in that case, just not filtered to duck.

1716234293789.png

PS I'm not sorry either - think about the insults she threw at B - "horse teeth" Quagmire, etc Alice looks like a blobfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh Alice. Tryna make a cheap buck and grab a headline and the only place it ended up was tattle. All is not lost. It’s provided us with ten pages of entertainment so far

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm more likely to get an acting job than she is lol. Better hair, no double chin, no dodgy nose job - she's all nostrils now. This is not an unfair comparison if AFE knew the pap was waiting - it's not a total 'wild' photo in that case, just not filtered to duck.

View attachment 2947814

PS I'm not sorry either - think about the insults she threw at B - "horse teeth" Quagmire, etc Alice looks like a blobfish.
OMG. Alice looks like a toad here.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ioan declared 30-35k for the NY presenting job. Then expenses would have been extra, so close to 40k I suspect

Reactions: 11
It’s getting a bit nasty feisty for me.

Come on Judge Josh or perhaps Bianca herself can throw us a bone?

Alice unfiltered and/or her memory lane pics just ain’t it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2947763
---

O My. what a giant, painted, almond you have for a face. The thing is just floating there like a free floating balloon in a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.