Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You see those videos of hairdressers tackling severe matting and it takes hours and hours to resolve. I'm guessing that Al cut her own, not wanting to go to a hairdressers.

Al, cut out the damn dry shampoo. Christophe Robin scrub, Tweak'd, whatever, just wash and condition thoroughly, several times a week.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The You tube video looks set up to me. She isn’t caught in the hop but she is vaguesplaining her own story because it’s full of holes. Given how hot she went in on it at the time she was downplaying its significance now. Which reflects the fact it doesn’t stand up to any scrutiny. IIRC, she was demanding that Ioan got his old agent to vouch for her in one of her abusive messages post divorce. She issued demand as a threat. He was the only witness and it’s clear he doesn’t back up her version of events.

I have only read one version, her Telegraph article, it sounds odd because she uses flowery language. Basically it sounds like creative writing. I’m sure at one stage she describes HW approaching with his cold steely breath on her shoulder. Like a classic mills and boon villain. She was never put up for a role in any of his productions and he wasn’t in any position to advance or stall her career. Her story centres on him making a crude pass. Or as she would say, mean words. Yet 20 years later she boasts about the Disney executive she is dating getting her roles. I’m not sure she gets what the METOO scandal was about if she would use a relationship to advance her career.

I am 100% sure HW was guilty of sexual assault, rape annd abuse. I am also 100% sure the febrile atmosphere meant opportunistic grifters like Alice saw a chance to jump on a band wagon. She has a stronger link to Epstein but doesn’t want to talk about what she witnessed at his parties and remains friends with the Apologist in chief for Disgraced prince Andrew.

I am convinced her association with Lupaper is driven by the knowledge he will defend blonde female false accusers to hilt.

I think it was set up as well.

It was taken on Sweetzer around the corner from Blue Bottle on Melrose. I recognize the cup and street. Paps don't hang out on Sweetzer like that. Hell, I never see them outside Blue Bottle.

He's up by her car a good ways up the street from Blue Bottle. To me it looks awkward because she's trying to pretend she's surprised to see him. I'll assume she hoped it would get picked up and it didn't.

I thought it was an old video because she looks as she did a couple of years ago vs. all the new selfies. Shocked to see it's less than 3 weeks old.

MOO

Reactions: 53
I don't believe her Weinstein story at all. He was huge in Hollywood, his films dominated at awards seasons, including the Oscars (there was a lot of dodgy stuff going on bts with campaigning there), his films made big stars out of people like Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Lawrence, basically he had a huge amount of power to launch or destroy careers. And if she was OP's beard, Alice is not above selling herself. If HW had come onto her there is no way she wouldn't have jumped at the chance to be in one of his films.
I never believed it but I do think they were in the same place at the same time that might be on record somewhere if someone did enough digging & could possibly trigger an investigation if it was necessary.
He could easily do her for utter utter defamation!

Reactions: 11
Going to disagree. It's 100% lies and we know that whatever she says, the opposite is usually true, ie "Ioan abused me" = she abused Ioan. "I get no money from deadbeat dad" = said father overpaid her. In the interview with Piers about it she says HW wanted to see her tits akimbo but she wasn't that kind of girl. In her tweets HW tried to rape her (funny how forgot that one with PM). She throws IG's then agent under the bus though but it hardly mattered as IG has had a new agent for years anyway.

View attachment 2947239
Hoo boy Alice, now you are without the financial protection of Ioan, your chicken's are really going to come home to roost. Check out who Christian Hodell represents.
All those people you treated appallingly are all fully aware of the divorce and are absolutely delighted you have pariahed yourself in an itty bitty corner. I am sure even the conventions agents will soon hear all the stories and her bookings will dry up. People like working with nice people. Only extremely talented unstable or difficult people get booked and even then, generally only while they are young and hot.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
that incident was in 2002, which was pretty much just after his career peaked (he was lead actor in Emmy winning and Oscar nominated movies). even if he did continue to get good roles until he married her (albeit with fading hype behind his name, especially because his attempts to get a series running in California failed), but when Alice supposedly bumped into Weinstein Ioan definitely was one of the biggest upcoming stars.
My mistake, I read it was in 2007. In the article that was quoted here just, now , she said it was 2003.

Reactions: 7
Ha ha ha ha, Ioan and Alice Eve have the same agent, ARG Talent. I can just bet the conversations they have at agency gatherings 😂 😂 😂 😂 🙌 💅 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She says “we won”. I’m sorry, and I probably should put a trigger warning. Having someone say a crude thing to you isn’t the bleeping same as what some of those women went through. She co-opts so much trauma and distress while living a fairly privileged life. The worst thing that happened to her is she got dumped.

Reactions: 42
Alice did what she always does - made up an abuse story and weaponised it.

Anyone she’s jealous of or who doesn’t give her the attention she craves. Her Dad - Dad’s wife - Ioan - Ioan’s mum - Bianca - Hoarse Whisperer - Tattlers - Ioan’s agent - Employers - etc, she has an abuse narrative for every occasion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She says “we won”. I’m sorry, and I probably should put a trigger warning. Having someone say a crude thing to you isn’t the bleeping same as what some of those women went through. She co-opts so much trauma and distress while living a fairly privileged life. The worst thing that happened to her is she got dumped.
It's not right what Weinstein said to her, but how many of us have heard the same or worse at a pub or club, or similar sort of sexism at work? It's crappy yeah and it deserves to be called out, especially if careers were threatened, but it's not a bleeping lifelong trauma. Alice's behaviour inserting herself in the HW saga was incredibly insensitive and disrespectful to the women he assaulted. I'm not saying she should have been silent if it did happen to her the way she claims, but the way she did it and the timing, she was just jumping on the #Metoo bandwagon for attention and relevancy.

Reactions: 25
He's up by her car a good ways up the street from Blue Bottle. To me it looks awkward because she's trying to pretend she's surprised to see him. I'll assume she hoped it would get picked up and it didn't.
Now that I watched it again I think it's a set up. I'm just at a loss about what she thought it would achieve. Her Weinstein scam worked ok in 2017. Nobody gives a duck that he supposedly wanted to see her tits in 2024. It's not the crime of the century, just like being dumped isn't either.

Reactions: 21
Now that I watched it again I think it's a set up. I'm just at a loss about what she thought it would achieve. Her Weinstein scam worked ok in 2017. Nobody gives a duck that he supposedly wanted to see her tits in 2024. It's not the crime of the century, just like being dumped isn't either.
She jumps at anything of the slightest bit of relevance to try and leach on to. Much the same way she headlocks onto things of no relevance whatsoever to try and leach on to. She's a parasite. It's what she does. It's who she is. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I recall her saying she'd taken the girls to Blue Bottle around the video time, no?

I noticed she motioned up ahead when she mentioned the girls to the pap. I think it was setup and the girls were waiting in the car. She popped in for an obligatory take out coffee and then had the guy waiting nearby to stop her. That's why she randomly mentioned it on Insta.

That's pretty embarrassing.

MOO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Who is the agent AFE once shared with IG? He dumped her for a reason LOL

1716224151244.png

I bet there's a story behind this one. Did Christian Hoddell get rid of IG or visa versa? Plus agents talk to each other...

1716224335226.png

You bet he wants to know where the money went.

1716224470932.png

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I recall her saying she'd taken the girls to Blue Bottle around the video time, no?

I noticed she motioned up ahead when she mentioned the girls to the pap. I think it was setup and the girls were waiting in the car. She popped in for an obligatory take out coffee and then had the guy waiting nearby to stop her. That's why she randomly mentioned it on Insta.

That's pretty embarrassing.

MOO
And she mocks YoBee for setting up pap shots!

I'm currently watching the Psychology in Seattle link you provided, 2nd episode so far and it's very interesting, very insightful. There's a few other videos on his channel I'm interested in too. It's sad really, there's so much about Martha that makes her easy to pity, yet she's quite terrifying at the same time. The Behaviour Panel episode on the real FH was good too.

I hope they gyno appt went well. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who is the agent AFE once shared with IG? He dumped her for a reason LOL

View attachment 2947455

I bet there's a story behind this one. Did Christian Hoddell get rid of IG or visa versa? Plus agents talk to each other...

View attachment 2947465

You bet he wants to know where the money went.

View attachment 2947468
"My money"? Interesting. So is it that she thinks Yo's money is hers and she spends it like water (fucked up) or that she has undeclared/stolen stash of funds (fucked up)?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it was set up as well.

It was taken on Sweetzer around the corner from Blue Bottle on Melrose. I recognize the cup and street. Paps don't hang out on Sweetzer like that. Hell, I never see them outside Blue Bottle.

I thought it was an old video because she looks as she did a couple of years ago vs. all the new selfies. Shocked to see it's less than 3 weeks old.

MOO
I also thought it was an old video (2021/2022), and was also surprised to see it was only from a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.