Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Her” money has been spent on lip filler, eBay shite, panda express and Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Isn't Ioan with ARG? He is still on their website
Ioan is, Alice is not. They were previously together in ICM, then Alice was dropped (she famously complained about Ioan not backinf her against their mutual agent( and is now with some shady agent. Ioan added ARG for the UK market.

you mixed her up with Alice Eve maybe lol

Reactions: 13
You see those videos of hairdressers tackling severe matting and it takes hours and hours to resolve. I'm guessing that Al cut her own, not wanting to go to a hairdressers.

Al, cut out the damn dry shampoo. Christophe Robin scrub, Tweak'd, whatever, just wash and condition thoroughly, several times a week.
But, but she just had foils in her hair at the salon a couple of weeks ago 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ioan is, Alice is not. They were previously together in ICM, then Alice was dropped (she famously complained about Ioan not backinf her against their mutual agent( and is now with some shady agent. Ioan added ARG for the UK market.

you mixed her up with Alice Eve maybe lol
No, I was referring to fact that both Alice Eve and Ioan are with ARG and sniggering at what Alice Eve would say to him if they met at an agency function. My bet is she would roundly curse Alice and commiserate with Ioan, coz I can bet Alice Evans has made Alice's Eve's SM difficult to manage!

Reactions: 27
Now that I watched it again I think it's a set up. I'm just at a loss about what she thought it would achieve. Her Weinstein scam worked ok in 2017. Nobody gives a duck that he supposedly wanted to see her tits in 2024. It's not the crime of the century, just like being dumped isn't either.
Maybe the troll wanted to see her tits from a director's viewpoint? Just saying. She lived in France, she never visited their topless beaches? She sure showed them on the red carpet. Anyone remember her outfit at the 102 Dalmatians premiere, that green outfit where her tatas were on full display, the red outfit...

Reactions: 12
Now I know what Ma Gruff and Ma Rhys were fighting about! Who was Wales' first family!!
Erm then there is the small matter of the Prince and Princess of Wales, possibly a smidge more famous ? But arguably not Welsh like Tom Jones etc

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She lived in France, she never visited their topless beaches? She sure showed them on the red carpet. Anyone remember her outfit at the 102 Dalmatians premiere, that green outfit where her tatas were on full display, the red outfit...
She showed her tits in this movie. The plot sounds like what she did to OP. Also what she did to IG but she wasn't a beard this time.

1716226788606.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, I was referring to fact that both Alice Eve and Ioan are with ARG and sniggering at what Alice Eve would say to him if they met at an agency function. My bet is she would roundly curse Alice and commiserate with Ioan, coz I can bet Alice Evans has made Alice's Eve's SM difficult to manage!
omg lmao I just proved your point right.

yes, Alice Eve is the biggest loser of this saga lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So the only activity she claims to have done with the girls recently (a coffee shop of all places) was really a set up pap walk?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Oooof Alice has really done some damage to Ioan's career - I just checked on CTI talent agency and he is in the $20-30k range for appearances - the same as G Flip! Ian Sommerhalder is in the $50-75K range. His career is really really in doldrums. Poor guy.
ETA even Caspar van Diem is in the $50-75K range 🙈

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Alice should be super offended someone wanted to see her breast. She showed them for free often.

1000007087.jpg
1000007085.jpg
1000007086.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oooof Alice has really done some damage to Ioan's career - I just checked on CTI talent agency and he is in the $20-30k range for appearances - the same as G Flip! Ian Sommerhalder is in the $50-75K range. His career is really really in doldrums. Poor guy.
I don't think it's all on Alice though she didn't help. Can I ask what Matthew Rhys and Damien Lewis are? They are IG's contemporaries and he was ahead of them at one stage. I think pursuing the LA dream wasn't wise either.

Reactions: 18
not disagreeing with your general point. but those are wild estimates.

I suspect he is actually even lower, but so are everyone you mentioned bar Ian.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.