Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By her story she told him immediately and was told off by his agent.

I actually believe her that something along the lines of what she claimed happened, I don't think that with a completely made up story she would text Ioan about this 20 years later to blackmail him (that's the thing with her, she never tells complete lies, usually 5 % of it are true). but it felt like her coming out with a big press tour about a relatively harmless incident made Weinstein look more harmless than he was. She did his victims a big disservice there purely for the purpose of self-promotion IMO.

What's worse, she herself admitted that Ioan begged her to not do this because it could cost them their career should Weinstein have gotten away with it. And while you can always argue that some things are more important than a pot to piss this definitely wasn't one, since Alice actually didnt help anyone here. And in a way it's sweet karma now because Alice's argument for how cruel it is to divorce is because of the financial impact it has on them: Guess what? escaping a abusive relationship is one of the things that are more important than money.

Alice supports a child rapist, a transphobic, boasts about getting a Weinstein-esque relationship while pretending to be a poster girl for the movement against him, is besties with Prince Andrew's chief defender - this is all her just being passive of course, but the abuse on Ioan and her online antics against everyone arent a coincidence: she is just horrible. Even if she is masking this with supposedly democratic worldviews.
I don't believe her Weinstein story at all. He was huge in Hollywood, his films dominated at awards seasons, including the Oscars (there was a lot of dodgy stuff going on bts with campaigning there), his films made big stars out of people like Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Lawrence, basically he had a huge amount of power to launch or destroy careers. And if she was OP's beard, Alice is not above selling herself. If HW had come onto her there is no way she wouldn't have jumped at the chance to be in one of his films.

Reactions: 36
Remember by my count we're up to at least 7 differing versions of what happened with HW. She's never told the same story about what happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
I don't believe her Weinstein story at all. He was huge in Hollywood, his films dominated at awards seasons, including the Oscars (there was a lot of dodgy stuff going on bts with campaigning there), his films made big stars out of people like Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Lawrence, basically he had a huge amount of power to launch or destroy careers. And if she was OP's beard, Alice is not above selling herself. If HW had come onto her there is no way she wouldn't have jumped at the chance to be in one of his films.
oh, yeah, i dont believe her story either. Just saying I dont think she made up the entire scenario. If I had to be she was rejected by him - simply because what she said didnt fit to his MO, but it fits to her MO: the way she went about the Disney exec showed this and we now know that she has history in convincing herself to reverse the "offender" role. That she can't keep that story straight either supports it as well.

Reactions: 26
Congratulations @Hiraeth on the thread title, and thank you @Ametrine for starting another new thread and @Old Soak for the recap. ❤

I wonder if she has developed social anxiety and it's a big part of why she won't work. She still seems to have money stashed and/or she's grifting off people but that's not going to last forever.
I have wondered this for a while actually. It can't be full on agoraphobia because she can leave the house, and I used to think it was because of her alcohol problem that she didn't do anything or go anywhere, but not sure it's that either. She has a few acquaintances rather than friends, so it may just be that she's not being invited anywhere I suppose. But she doesn't take the kids anywhere either. The weirdest thing to me is her utter neglect of herself, considering her whole career was built on how she looked - and her looks still seem to be her main focus in a strange way. Her hair is non-existent, she doesn't exercise, doesn't walk her dog, doesn't buy herself new clothes, just flops around the house all day playing dressing up in old dirty clothes that don't suit her and weren't in fashion even when she bought them.

Reactions: 39
I don't think that with a completely made up story she would text Ioan about this 20 years later to blackmail him (that's the thing with her, she never tells complete lies, usually 5 % of it are true).
Going to disagree. It's 100% lies and we know that whatever she says, the opposite is usually true, ie "Ioan abused me" = she abused Ioan. "I get no money from deadbeat dad" = said father overpaid her. In the interview with Piers about it she says HW wanted to see her tits akimbo but she wasn't that kind of girl. In her tweets HW tried to rape her (funny how forgot that one with PM). She throws IG's then agent under the bus though but it hardly mattered as IG has had a new agent for years anyway.

1716212643858.png

This tit is even more ludricrous. How does speaking lies out about HW hurt his brand? Was Ioan supposed to be the patron saint of sex offenders? HW was thoroughly discredited by then so there was no risk and it was easy for her to jump on the bandwagon. She also implies here that IG leaving her was far worse than the crimes that HW did which is very on brand for her. This shows what an opportunistic grifter she is, as if more proof was needed. Also the idea that outing IG as a Democrat would destroy his career is laughable too. So is 99.99% of Hollywood. Noone cares.

Lying bleep.
1716212714753.png

PS does Bianca know she's marrying into Wales' Worst family?? I think someone should tell her. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Going to disagree. It's 100% lies and we know that whatever she says, the opposite is usually true, ie "Ioan abused me" = she abused Ioan. "I get no money from deadbeat dad" = said father overpaid her. In the interview with Piers about it she says HW wanted to see her tits akimbo but she wasn't that kind of girl. In her tweets HW tried to rape her (funny how forgot that one with PM). She throws IG's then agent under the bus though but it hardly mattered as IG has had a new agent for years anyway.

View attachment 2947239

This tit is even more ludricrous. How does speaking lies out about HW hurt his brand? Was Ioan supposed to be the patron saint of sex offenders? HW was thoroughly discredited by then so there was no risk and it was easy for her to jump on the bandwagon. She also implies here that IG leaving her was far worse than the crimes that HW did which is very on brand for her. This shows what an opportunistic grifter she is, as if more proof was needed. Also the idea that outing IG as a Democrat would destroy his career is laughable too. So is 99.99% of Hollywood. Noone cares.

Lying bleep.
View attachment 2947243

PS does Bianca know she's marrying into Wales' Worst family?? I think someone should tell her. 🤣
Were they ever Wales first family either? If they are picking random Welsh celebrities families why not the Zeta Jones’s, the Tom Jones, the Micheal Sheen’s, the Anthony Hopkins etc. All more well known than the family she married into.

Reactions: 33
oh, yeah, i dont believe her story either. Just saying I dont think she made up the entire scenario. If I had to be she was rejected by him - simply because what she said didnt fit to his MO, but it fits to her MO: the way she went about the Disney exec showed this and we now know that she has history in convincing herself to reverse the "offender" role. That she can't keep that story straight either supports it as well.
THIS absolutely! If anything did happen I'd put my money on her coming onto him and being rejected.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2947239

Lying bleep.
View attachment 2947243

So the day after the supposed HW incident she was going to stand up and "out" HW? The rest of Hollywood stayed quiet at the time (about far worse behaviour including actual rape) but Alice was going to stand up there and then, the morning after it happened...
But only didn't because of nasty Ioan and his nasty agent.

Utter, utter bullshit.

Reactions: 50
Wales’ first family has ended me. She’s a deluded bleep never mind a filtered one.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wales’ first family? Ummm… not quite love! I like Ioan and all that, but let’s not kid ourselves 😂 She really could be used as a case study in malignant narcissism, she’s just not even living on this planet. Utter space cadet.
My mother told me she’d been watching ‘something called Liar’ and she thought the actor may be Welsh, but she wasn’t sure. And my mother is as Welsh as Caerphilly cheese. See Alice, no one hardly ever heard of the pair of you up until you kicked off and had the mother of all meltdowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wales’ first family has ended me. She’s a deluded bleep never mind a filtered one.
I actually don’t remember this one at all. This is what makes her somewhat interesting. She has the most insane thoughts and then puts them in writing and publishes it
Wales first family jfc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
THIS absolutely! If anything did happen I'd put my money on her coming onto him and being rejected.
I also bet if Weinstein ever said "lets hope your boyfriend's career goes well" - it was not a threat, but rather a statement of fact given who he was dating. Just because he is a dirty rapist it doesnt mean all his opinions are invalid. It's not quite the reach to assume that Alice's behavior closed doors for him (we are talking about a woman here that went after and asked her followers to harass his producer and production company on twitter, and this was while they were still together LOL)

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I suspect she was beginning to realise that IG's career wasn't going to be as stellar as she thought by this point, despite being in the Fantastic Four. It's viewed quite favourably now, especially the character that IG played, but at the time, the reviews were terrible. Her career wasn't really going anywhere, a few bit parts. Also, she had to force IG to marry her that year, as he hadn't shown any signs of marriage in the previous years. It was a marriage that was never meant to be. I don't think she really wanted kids, but it was a way to tie him to her. The fact that Elsie wasn't the son she so desperately wanted, was made clear by herself. A son, in her mind, would have guaranteed that IG would stay with her.

Reactions: 17
I suspect she was beginning to realise that IG's career wasn't going to be as stellar as she thought by this point, despite being in the Fantastic Four. It's viewed quite favourably now, especially the character that IG played, but at the time, the reviews were terrible. Her career wasn't really going anywhere, a few bit parts. Also, she had to force IG to marry her that year, as he hadn't shown any signs of marriage in the previous years. It was a marriage that was never meant to be. I don't think she really wanted kids, but it was a way to tie him to her. The fact that Elsie wasn't the son she so desperately wanted, was made clear by herself. A son, in her mind, would have guaranteed that IG would stay with her.
that incident was in 2002, which was pretty much just after his career peaked (he was lead actor in Emmy winning and Oscar nominated movies). even if he did continue to get good roles until he married her (albeit with fading hype behind his name, especially because his attempts to get a series running in California failed), but when Alice supposedly bumped into Weinstein Ioan definitely was one of the biggest upcoming stars.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.