Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for likes.
She's 55. Her life is utterly tit. She's got no home, no pension, no income, no job, no husband. A custody hearing coming up where she might lose her kids. A restraining order which will likely be extended for life. Potentially facing arrest for breaching it repeatedly.
And what's she doing to sort herself out? she's on Instagram harassing strangers at 4am and begging for likes like a 13 year old.
I don't get it.
She's not intresting, exciting, kind, genuine, or fashionable either.

Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Guessing malice’s behaviour extended to Twitter as well although I can’t be sure as posts the lady under discussion posted the other week are gone (narrowing myself down to one of 13,000 people by posting this lol)

Reactions: 10
I’m not quite sure of the translation here but…..View attachment 2918669
I think she's trying to speak Turkish "cok" means "a lot" in Turkish, I know this as I've been out with a few Turkish guys over the years picked up a few things. The other word, duck knows what that means...it doesn't even translate online πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
She's defo drunk, who will be taking the kids to school in the morning, not her, as she'll still be over the limit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice is keeping herself busy in the DM comments like court isn't happening tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I like how her main minions go on about how Alice is innocent. and if she had many victims there would be police reports (there are, yknow, from the two that got a RO against her!)

So Harvey Weinstein was innocent then? (obviously rape is worse than the cyber bullying Alice has been practicing for 20 years but thats besides the point)

People dont usually report cyber bullying, as Alice correctly said because the police doesnt do anything about it. And because victims often prefer it to go away (one of her victims, Ella Newton, said something like this) So the whole argument that there has been no other police reports is moot (how would we know anyway?)

And while we are here Alice harassed a innocent woman last night on her feed. proving in real time that everything is true (and it's not only cyber bullying, she provingly, there are videos yknow, abused her own kids emotionally too)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I like how her main minions go on about how Alice is innocent. and if she had many victims there would be police reports (there are, yknow, from the two that got a RO against her!)

So Harvey Weinstein was innocent then? (obviously rape is worse than the cyber bullying Alice has been practicing for 20 years but thats besides the point)

People dont usually report cyber bullying, as Alice correctly said because the police doesnt do anything about it. And because victims often prefer it to go away (one of her victims, Ella Newton, said something like this) So the whole argument that there has been no other police reports is moot.

And while we are here Alice harassed a innocent woman last night on her feed. proving in real time that everything is true (and it's not only cyber bullying, she provingly, there are videos yknow, abused her own kids emotionally too)
Didn't Ella N have to take/threaten some kind of legal action to get her to back off too?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She should be looking for work.

I noticed there is a job opening for a grief thief like her:

IMG_20240506_185424.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

People dont usually report cyber bullying, as Alice correctly said because the police doesnt do anything about it. And because victims often prefer it to go away (one of her victims, Ella Newton, said something like this) So the whole argument that there has been no other police reports is moot (how would we know anyway?)

The police can't do anything about it, except for Alice of course. For the Walrus, they will expend scarce and valuable resources to sit with her for hours and trace 1000's of online accounts to find her alleged online bullies. Frigging delusional Walrus.

1715011723299.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.