Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she up yet? I mean, seriously, be a mother. Get up with your children. Have breakfast together. Take them to school. Show them they come first.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
See, that's what I mean. but obviously you dont get this if you are dim (aside that this is untrue, this woman has a DVRO and had criminal charges raised against her)
1000029121.jpg

Alice continues to harass her latest victim
1000029122.jpg

Ioan and Bianca have been extremely consistent about their story. unlike Alice.

Sadly she is not over it.
1000029124.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I saw this on Instagram, the type of women who dress like this make everything about themselves? That sounds exactly like someone we know! It even looks like something she would wear. One for the warring wardrobe ⚔

IMG_0058.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice is keeping herself busy in the DM comments like court isn't happening tomorrow.
I just stoopidly had a sneaky peak at the comments and noticed this! Also deluded FM's are out in force.... I need a lie down on the kitchen floor after reading some of that utter utter bullshit/apparent justification for Big Al's years long revolting behaviour (and a couple of sharp ones 🍸🍸🍸😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking through the comments on Alice's instagram, aren't there a couple of them who she launch a tirade against in the past? Dawn Whitty I vaguely remember, and ThatJanetBoyer, definitely this one as it was about the same time as the Craig incident. Why are they supporting her?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Looking through the comments on Alice's instagram, aren't there a couple of them who she launch a tirade against in the past? Dawn Whitty I vaguely remember, and ThatJanetBoyer, definitely this one as it was about the same time as the Craig incident. Why are they supporting her?
Never heard of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
same reason why Ella became a soldier despite being abused by her. once you are in you are too scared to leave, especially once you've upsetted your cult leader and got a taste of the consequences. In these cases I also reckon that the celebrity connection is too important to give up (once they go away from Alice what do they have? Bianca is interacting a lot less, Ioan not at all - it's how Alice won over many of Ioan's "fans" in the first place)

• Sad
Reactions: 26
How do these people not see that their idol is literally a walking contradiction?

Also, did she actually delete the comments that she left on that womans instagram page? It makes her look even worse. I can't.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she stayed up until 4am and it’s currently 9.30 am where she is? Is that correct?

What time is she due to log on to zoom court? What a nightmare for the girls

Reactions: 18
Alice is probably dodging Janina’s calls and emails right now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she stayed up until 4am and it’s currently 9.30 am where she is? Is that correct?

What time is she due to log on to zoom court? What a nightmare for the girls
The court case is Tuesday I thought?
Either way she says she gets up at 6:30 to get the kids ready for school, so I assume she hadn't slept at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.