Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well, again, I am not certain. so dont take my word for it

you can actually google it except of the street number. I just dont know if it's recent (it was recently added though) or false. So again, I'm not certain. but we are allowed to speculate
Bianca recently complained of harassment - there might be a lot of drivebys of their old flat by Alice. I would not want her to know the address if I was them, not to mention Alice is evil enough to give it to Bianca's ex who she seems to have contacted way back. She doesn't need to know it, in an emergency the kids would be going to Gloria anyway.

Eta if Bianca was getting mail for new wheelchairs etc, AFE would have been behind it. Who else would it be? She knew the address.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
---
Is that in Beverly Hills, literally just a couple of blocks from Alice? :unsure: ETA ah no, just looked up the address listed on Wilshire and it is a WeWork type office block. As you were!
Seriously guys you just got Alices hopes up. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
well, again, I am not certain. so dont take my word for it

you can actually google it except of the street number. I just dont know if it's recent (it was recently added though) or false. So again, I'm not certain. but we are allowed to speculate
Well, @welp it may be easy for you but you have uncanny abilities. I have googled every which combination of names addresses previous addresses etc and no hits. Just as well it's only easy to crack with mad skills, coz Alice doesn't have any 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
interesting article in Hollywood Reporter about convention earning. I reckon Alice gets a guest fee of $5k and if she gets 100 photos/autographs at $20 a pop that is only around $7k - one months rent. Even if she got $10k guest fee and 200 photos/autographs it is $12k. Given her rent alone, she is going to need a minimum of a conference a month just to cover rent.
How do these things work? Will she get paid travel expenses or have to fork out herself for flights and hotel? Also won't she have to pay her new agent a cut of her booking fee? If the answer's yes to those questions, and having to pay tax on it, it won't even cover one month's rent.

ETA my favourite subject, tax
:confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me, too. You can’t reasonably pass the last few years off as though she just had a bad moment, and it’s all good now. MAlice’s behavior, in my non-professional opinion, has consistently been well beyond the bounds of what is expected of mentally healthy, self-actualized adults. And the blasé tone like it’s all behind us now is shocking. The litigation has not been concluded, and we have yet to learn how mAlice will perform when it comes time to support herself. That’s a big developmental milestone.
Plus she's done this "I reacted badly, but everything's good now" thing before. It wasn't believable the first time either.

Reactions: 31
How do these things work? Will she get paid travel expenses or have to fork out herself for flights and hotel? Also won't she have to pay her new agent a cut of her booking fee? If the answer's yes to those questions, and having to pay tax on it, it won't even cover one month's rent.

ETA my favourite subject, tax
:confused:
She gets paid flights, accommodation & food, but has to pay booking agent and tax (her tax return has to include her spousal support income of $7k per month, but not her child support). She might get 'lucky' as it is a new tax year and her spousal support payments will have ceased until further notice, so for the time being her tax burden will be low. But knowing Alice, she will get into tit later down the line as she will have spent all the money she should have set aside for tax! You can bet your bottom dollar Ioan organised the tax returns and the finances and Alice sat on her wide arse drinking and tweeting. And the Internal Revenue doesn't take prisoners!!!!

Reactions: 24
I think it’s delicious that Bianca has stated publicly that others have come to her with examples of Alice’s abuse. And Alice doesn’t know who they are. Or when the bomb will drop.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Has Alice forgotten that child support has a expiration date?
Im calling a move to Hawaii. This could also explain the reason for the shift in focus to Elsie and her reading etc as Ella is unlikely to go to college now and Elsie is the younger one.

IMG_1247.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Im calling a move to Hawaii. This could also explain the reason for the shift in focus to Elsie and her reading etc as Ella is unlikely to go to college now and Elsie is the younger one.

View attachment 2896498
Nah. She will need Ioan's permission to move the kids out of state. She will stay in California because she has a pathological need to be in close proximity to Ioan, even if she has no contact with him. She is a crazy, delusional, stalker.

Reactions: 24
"I didn't react well" =
  • I defamed my ex-husband and his partner in the global media
  • I sent abusive emails to my ex-husband's mother
  • I was involved in a group on Instagram which trolled and insulted the family of my ex-husband's new partner
  • I have prevented my daughters from having a relationship with their father
  • I encouraged my daughter to hack my ex-husband's public Instagram and post damaging things
  • I got a three-year restraining order taken out on me
  • I stole at least £100,000 from my ex-husband
  • I kept one daughter out of school for a year
  • I made my daughters engage in a plot to get my ex-husband's new partner a restraining order against her, and possible deportation
  • I got my brother to threaten my ex-husband and his new partner on social media
  • I was arrested for breaching the restraining order
  • I wrote letters to my ex-husband's employers to try and get them to fire him
  • I claimed my ex-husband's new partner doesn't really have MS
  • I affected my ex-husband's new partner's health so much with my actions that her doctors were concerned
  • I collude with the Daily Mail's chief showbiz reporter to orchestrate news stories which will be damaging to my ex-husband, his new partner and his career
  • I tried to sell photos of my distressed children to the tabloids, and posted them on my Instagram
  • I frequently consent to having my daughter photographed by the paparazzi and published in tabloids, then pretend we are being stalked and harassed
  • I fire lawyers as a delaying tactic
  • I kept claiming I spent all my money on lawyers, when my ex-husband was paying for them all this time
  • I launched a fraudulent Gofundme in order to shame my ex-husband and distract from an event he was appearing at
  • I leaked a video of the events at the flat involving the fake restraining plot on the same day of my ex-husband's 50th birthday, in order to try and ruin that for him. I don't care about the privacy of my daughter or how she would come across in that video
  • I tried to blackmail my previous ex-boyfriend by writing a blog article about his alleged drug-taking, because he wouldn't give me any (more) money
  • I claimed I was penniless and about to be homeless, when I've never moved out of Hollywood or Beverly Hills, and I carry on buying Creme de la Mer from eBay
  • I publicly bullied a young co-worker of my ex-husband, and called her a "witch", because she dared to write a heart emoji in an Instagram post he made of his new relationship
  • I sent photos of my daughter's alleged injuries from the fake restraining order plot to a creepy man on the internet so he could write an article about it, and satisfy his 'women being abused' fetish
  • I sent my daughter to an expensive school for a year, knowing I couldn't afford to pay the fees for longer than that
  • I spend my time making sock accounts and trying to harass and intimidate people I don't like on the internet, instead of being productive with my life
Oh god I’m 10 pages behind. Bloody work!

this needs to be in the wiki 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2896498
regardless where they move California Law will be upheld in this case unless a court rules otherwise or they agree to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Nah. She will need Ioan's permission to move the kids out of state. She will stay in California because she has a pathological need to be in close proximity to Ioan, even if she has no contact with him. She is a crazy, delusional, stalker.
Don't forget, she's "Hollywood, baby, all the way!" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Plus she's done this "I reacted badly, but everything's good now" thing before. It wasn't believable the first time either.
I randomly saw this on insta and thought Alice needs to see it. She's now a fake Bianca with her pink hearts and "I am me again" bollocks. I see you.

• Haha
found out what Alice will post next

also, yikes
Just came on here to post this. I’m sure she will find a way to play the victim all over again.

ETA: Not taking anything away from the heinous nature of his alleged crimes or the remaining conviction. I just took what she said as bandwagon jumping.

Reactions: 10
Just came on here to post this. I’m sure she will find a way to play the victim all over again.

ETA: Not taking anything away from the heinous nature of his alleged crimes or the remaining conviction. I just took what she said as bandwagon jumping.
Get ready for the 8th different version of her perverted story about it.

I’ve gotten a lot of social media bans and even had my account permanently suspended on twitter a few years ago. When you appeal the ban, if successful, you do get a little message/email that says “we’re sorry we got it wrong” 😑 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting. What is the rent, do you know? I doubt it's $6.5k. Also now is not a good time to buy, when he bought before the prices had a lot further to go. Now they don't, quite the opposite.
---

I can already tell you - she won't. The kids will have to work when IG's money dries up.
To be honest, I am not interested in where I&B live, but I am super interested in the current situation of where Alice will be after 14th May.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.