Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Alice forgotten that child support has a expiration date?
Guess Alice thinks her babezzz are going to stay babezzz forever. Just 3 years and a few months and Ioan is off the hook paying support for Ella, his accuser.
I can't forsee Ella going to college, it's anyone’s guess if she finishes high school. Those poor girls, what a miserable future they are facing if they stay with their ‘mother’.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
many of these comments are really close to breaching the Restraining Order imo, particulary the ones where she is DARVO them. Someone is rattled.

Her agreeing with those comments is like when people apologize on twitter for being a dick and then like every comment that says you were right. except in this case she didnt even apologize!

It's always hilarious btw when someone calls herself a strong woman, especially since in this case it isnt true. strong woman dont put their ego ahead of their kids.
Screenshot_20240425_064846_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240425_064916_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240425_064944_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240425_065007_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240425_065027_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240425_065134_Instagram.jpg

something nicer
Screenshot_20240425_065313_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240425_065359_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240425_065420_Instagram.jpg

btw since we talk about apartments...if the public info is true (and often it isnt, but that place wasnt there before) Ioan and Bianca moved into a 1 bed apartment (albeit in a very nice place with pool). might be a short term stay before buying a house or something, but I thought it was interesting especially in context of possible overnight visitations/custody. I could be wrong though, could be just his business moving place, some units are used by companies there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just can't get over how many people think what she did is okay, and everyone would react like that, honestly I'm dumbfounded!
I can't believe people are really condoning abuse like this, I'm honestly shocked!
Me, too. You can’t reasonably pass the last few years off as though she just had a bad moment, and it’s all good now. MAlice’s behavior, in my non-professional opinion, has consistently been well beyond the bounds of what is expected of mentally healthy, self-actualized adults. And the blasé tone like it’s all behind us now is shocking. The litigation has not been concluded, and we have yet to learn how mAlice will perform when it comes time to support herself. That’s a big developmental milestone.

Reactions: 38
She got dumped and is still butt hurt. Posting pics from during the relationship she’s so clearly not over isn’t the reach she thinks it is. Also, Get a job.

Reactions: 42
As much as I dislike the behaviour and I’ve said from day one that he has to put boundaries and never give in to it. I wouldn’t wish the horrible and humiliating childhood in la casa del doom on anyone and Ioan knows what they’re living through better than anyone. They don’t get to close the door with a bottle of bourbon and/or walk away.

If they were nice to Ioan and Bianca and not doing the things she demands they do, they would have her wrath and nobody rains misery, rejection and revenge like she does, literally for years.

A little reminder that as a grown man Ioan closed down a fan group and insulted everyone in it - because she told him to. What chance does one of her own kids have - if she’s decided they have to do something they do it. Or else. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If the girls are still estranged from him when they are older Alice will be urging them to do articles on Ioan so she can use them to put the boot in. She will be seeking revenge for a long time. She puts a lot of energy into revenge.
Lupine has already made reference to that and Ella turning eighteen, she can bite the hand that's been feeding her then!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
As much as I dislike the behaviour and I’ve said from day one that he has to put boundaries and never give in to it. I wouldn’t wish the horrible and humiliating childhood in la casa del doom on anyone and Ioan knows what they’re living through better than anyone. They don’t get to close the door with a bottle of bourbon and/or walk away.

If they were nice to Ioan and Bianca and not doing the things she demands they do, they would have her wrath and nobody rains misery, rejection and revenge like she does, literally for years.

A little reminder that as a grown man Ioan closed down a fan group and insulted everyone in it - because she told him to. What chance does one of her own kids have - if she’s decided they have to do something they do it. Or else. 😔
I know we all look at this subjectively. My grown sister is the exact same narc my mother is. And I was the victim until I removed myself from the relationship. I didn’t act the same way they have, sort of the Elsie role in a sense. I forget sometimes that Elsie and Ella don’t know any different but live in hope that they have had a positive influence in Ioan in their early formative years.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Bianca and Ioan’s stance on life, to live positively, is reaping dividends for them. Ioan lived with a cynical and hard woman for years. I bet Ioan can’t believe his luck now.
This is probably who he always was and Alice latched on to him, suffocated him, tried to change him to suit herself, he probably also tried to change himself to suit her more so she wasn't so abusive. Now he's free to be himself and with a partner who loves him for just who he is.
---
But she just can't see what she did was constantly chipping away at him, even now.
It's honestly something I can't wrap my head round.
My mum is the same. She's so focused on her own needs, her own wants, her own feelings, she literally can't see let alone give space or attention to anyone else. And she definitely can't/won't see what her self-absorption does to anyone else, that her need to be pandered too 24/7 pushes people away, and instead she just gets more frantic about her wants and feelings and pushes even harder. It's one of the hardest aspects of living with a narc Imo; not the love bombing, the lies and manipulations, the passive-aggressiveness or even the outright abuse. It's this constant 24/7 endless, over-whelming need they have to always be first, always be pandered too, always have their own way, for you to always be their emotional life raft. They are emotional vampires, constantly sucking the energy and the life out of you.
---
What does Alice have on her bestie I wonder 🤔 no honestly, I do wonder. Pure friendship like potentially sabotaging ones career when they're putting their job on the line cause actual court documents proving your bezzie is an abuser is a bit... Hmm? No?

2018, for me, is when the cracks - in hindsight, I suppose - started to appear. But she must have noticed! The digs to him rammed up from then, but shrouded in her *zany * ways of course.
I do remember seeing screenshots about how he wasn't wanting to have sex with her. It's amazing how you forget about specifics cause there's just been so much she's posted. I appreciate those who have a grasp on actual specifics. Some things are seared into my brain, the rest are like a big ball of mush cause there's that much that she's done.
---
View attachment 2895332

This one says it was only 2 years prior to this.
But of course it's Bianca's fault. Not hers.
---
But IT WAS SO SUDDEN
View attachment 2895343
---
Oh, I forgot Weinstein wasn't the only one she alluded to this.
As a disclaimer - I am all for women speaking up. Very much so.
I am against her lying about it. Last count we're on 6 different stories about Weinstein.
I don't know the stories about Segal, but anything that comes out of her mouth needs triple checking. Blue sky? Go look for yourself.
View attachment 2895357
---
Who can forget when Glenn double crossed her as well.

I need to stop going through old tweets.
View attachment 2895370

*all old tweets*
---
Eta...
View attachment 2895371

CAUSE YOU'RE SHITE!
Typical Alice. She can't understand Glenn didn't want to work with her again because she's a crap actress and a PITA on set. Nobody wants to be around her because she's an abusive bleep who sucks up all the oxygen in the room.
---
Who the hell would want to duck that Abusive bleep anyway? Sorry, not sorry. It’s been a difficult day!
---

How on earth does Ioan keep his trainers so white and so clean, especially while walking about in a forest? Asking for a scruffy member of this community 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't believe the comments from Alice, Sad Sack Sian and Mental Marcia on the post to the woman who was gloating about telling B to grow the duck up and got blocked. Someone called out the bullying and guess what - she got bullied back by those 3 tossers.

Reactions: 35
I’ll never stop having sympathy for those kids. I hope they get the help and support they need.
No lol I don't think you're Alice. I do have sympathy for them, I just think there needs to be accountability too when you're 14 not 4. All therapy will be useless until they leave the abuser's home. She normalises abuse and undermines the therapy they have already received at great expense.
---
This article made me sad when it came out because of the blurb where Ioan bought a lottery ticket. It felt like he was trying to have hope that something would change
I think he was trying to escape the paps so they just bought a random thing in the shop. It was a hellish time for them with Alice and her minions going crazy 24/7.

Reactions: 22
Oooh …

IMG_5513.jpeg

IMG_5514.jpeg

---
I don’t want to read too much into that but who’s coming to the baby shower? 👶🏻 🧡 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
since we talk about apartments...if the public info is true Ioan and Bianca moved into a 1 bed apartment (albeit in a very nice place with pool). might be a short term stay before buying a house or something
Interesting. What is the rent, do you know? I doubt it's $6.5k. Also now is not a good time to buy, when he bought before the prices had a lot further to go. Now they don't, quite the opposite.
---
we have yet to learn how mAlice will perform when it comes time to support herself.
I can already tell you - she won't. The kids will have to work when IG's money dries up.

Reactions: 16
One thing that always is crazy to me is this.

Even if you are braindead enough to see a divorce as some kind of victimhod...what exactly has Alice lost? According to her fans Ioan is a loser so cannot be that. She has the kids, lives a higher life in Beverly Hills without having to really work (only had to leave his house after 2 years). You cannot claim to have your life uprooted this way, she had the most cushy transition you can have

I totally understand that some woman do get fucked over by a divorce, but clearly due to Ioan's kindness Alice isn't one of them!

Meanwhile Ioan with no fault of his own lost his kids. Lives a much more humble life than before and has his career partially destroyed by her. His only gain is that he upgraded big time in terms of his partner choice (that upgrade, and I dont mean looks-wise, which is apparently all that matters for Alice's gang, but quality of life-wise, outweights everything else though)

of course long term things will backfire on Alice, especially once Ioan is less generous, but for now what exactly is her victim role? being charged for abuse she actually committed?
Interesting. What is the rent, do you know? I doubt it's $6.5k. Also now is not a good time to buy, when he bought before the prices had a lot further to go. Now they don't, quite the opposite.

---

I can already tell you - she won't. The kids will have to work when IG's money dries up.
Info is private in that complex once rented, but the 2 bed options currently for rent are at 4k, so I reckon 3-3.5k

but again, I'm only like 50 % certain lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
the 2 bed options currently for rent are at 4k, so I reckon 3-3.5k
So it proves they have given up on the idea of the kids doing overnights. This is wise - these kids are high risk unfortunately and it would just be another trap.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Exactly 3 weeks until Alice's lease is up. I am surprised we aren't getting the usual 'we will be homeless' posts yet. Do you think she waiting to see the outcome of court meeting on 2nd May, and this is reason for her latest post.
I would have thought the landlord/Agency would have wanted to know at least 6 weeks before the agreement expires, if she is renewing it or not. So they can get it on the market asap, if she isn't. I reckon she has renewed it, and used the stolen money, which is why she's shitting it, because of the financial trial.

Reactions: 19
I’m not an aviation buff like Alice ‘tell the pilot to find the luggage’ Evans but I can’t wait to see this plane coming into land.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
btw since we talk about apartments...if the public info is true (and often it isnt, but that place wasnt there before) Ioan and Bianca moved into a 1 bed apartment (albeit in a very nice place with pool). might be a short term stay before buying a house or something, but I thought it was interesting especially in context of possible overnight visitations/custody. I could be wrong though, could be just his business moving place, some units are used by companies there.
Seriously @welp, you make Sherlock look like a inept amateur 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So it proves they have given up on the idea of the kids doing overnights. This is wise - these kids are high risk unfortunately and it would just be another trap.
well, again, I am not certain. so dont take my word for it
Seriously @welp, you make Sherlock look like a inept amateur 😂
you can actually google it except of the street number. I just dont know if it's recent (it was recently added though) or false. So again, I'm not certain. but we are allowed to speculate

Reactions: 17
well, again, I am not certain. so dont take my word for it

you can actually google it except of the street number. I just dont know if it's recent (it was recently added though) or false. So again, I'm not certain. but we are allowed to speculate
Is that in Beverly Hills, literally just a couple of blocks from Alice? :unsure: ETA ah no, just looked up the address listed on Wilshire and it is a WeWork type office block. As you were!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.