Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a saying about narcissistic people that translates into English (roughly):
Attempts to be the bride at each wedding and the dear departed at each funeral.
I've got a rude one for you although totally unrelated 😂

Pyörii kuin puolukka pilllussa.

I used to watch this guy on YT that did all these sayings and you can't forget that one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Reacted badly is an understatement of the bleeping millennium really, isn’t it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sorry what 🤣
Please don't tell me this is a comment from today 🤦🏼‍♀️. Honestly I have lost all hope for humanity at this point, if people this thick are free to roam the world! There are trees giving these fuckwits oxygen to breathe, and they need to go and apologise to the nearest tree!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This apology tour Alice is on, with the "I acted badly...
But she never apologised. What she is doing is minimization. It wasn't one or two mistakes, it was a campaign of abuse which worked to a certain extent, certainly on the kids who are now pro the abuser. She's not sorry and would do it all again.

Reactions: 44
Sadly these types are too shallow to realise that their partners most likely didn't leave them because of their looks but because of their horrible behaviour/personalities.

Yes! This! I don't understand the flawed logic. I've seen men cheat on stunning women, and vice versa. And same with divorce. A person does not slways leave a marriage because their spouse's weight has increased a little or they "let themselves go". I wouldn't want to be married to a person who defined a relationship like that anyway (to clarify, I'm not talking about substantial changes that might indicate MH issues). Ioan will not give a tit if Alice magically transforms to what she was in her 30's. Because underneath she has a black soul. Her thinking is disordered. She's mean and spiteful. If Alice thinks flashing her saggy old boobs and opening her mouth and legs is enticing then she deserves the type of man who likes that.

Once again, as my sister is like Alice, I have heard so many rants about how ugly his hew partner is, how she's an alcoholic, how she thinks, what she thinks, and she even makes racist and ageist comments about her. Now, keep this in mind: she has never seen this woman. Not once. Ever. She has made up a whole character based on...nothing! Fucked up, right? My sister likens herself to Lorelei on Gilmore Girls. She's does not come close imo. Point is, her ex left her because she sat on her ass all day, put him down, would not grow up, refused to see his family and basically was not an equal partner. It's not all about the way you look!! I said before, it's about kindness. That is so attractive. That is why Ioan and B shine. They are simply kind people. That's it. No LaMer Cream will make you kind, no matter how much you spend on it.

I have been alone since my ex left. I just haven't put myself out there. I'm glad I didn't because alcohol and life choices don't mix. I know that what I'm looking for will happen naturally. If nothing happens, I like myself. I like my life. I'll be fine. You shouldn't need someone glued to your side to be happy in this world. I think you can be fulfilled in different ways. It's better to live than to wait and watch life pass. Plus, the best revenge is a life well lived.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I just can't get over how many people think what she did is okay, and everyone would react like that, honestly I'm dumbfounded!
I can't believe people are really condoning abuse like this, I'm honestly shocked!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sign me up. I have natural curls, and the hairdresser thought it an oh-so-creative idea to give me a perm on top of that. I looked like a poodle wearing a wig of pubic hair. I was fourteen and had to go to school the next morning.

😁
Y’all I’m growing my mullet out now. Hands down the best haircut I’ve ever had. I maintained it for a year, but growing it out has been even more fun lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly 3 weeks until Alice's lease is up. I am surprised we aren't getting the usual 'we will be homeless' posts yet. Do you think she waiting to see the outcome of court meeting on 2nd May, and this is reason for her latest post.

Reactions: 12
1000003429.jpg

Bianca: Alice Who?

1000003432.gif

---
Sorry what is the context of this - who is it that should get back together?

One part of my brain is saying “must be Al & Ioan” and all the other parts of my brain are screaming “no-one’s that bleeping stupid!”
That person is that stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just can't get over how many people think what she did is okay, and everyone would react like that, honestly I'm dumbfounded!
I can't believe people are really condoning abuse like this, I'm honestly shocked!
I am too! It is shocking how sick these people are.
---
Exactly 3 weeks until Alice's lease is up. I am surprised we aren't getting the usual 'we will be homeless' posts yet. Do you think she waiting to see the outcome of court meeting on 2nd May, and this is reason for her latest post.
Wonder if she has worked out something with the landlord to stay awhile.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure Bianca has one hell of a story to tell. Alice has been trying to discredit her since 2021.

1000003437.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine praising a professional gaslighter like this. Oh boy.
View attachment 2894948
"I'm so proud of you, Alice. you give abusive spouses a voice!"

Kind reminder of both Alice the wife that was dumped without warning in 2020 and the mother that loves her kids unconditionally
View attachment 2894958
View attachment 2894957
The whole “tell Daddy for me” thing is disgusting. Involving your kids like that. They grew up seeing that abuse and being dragged into it by her.

Also enrages me that her followers seem to think men can’t be abuse victims.
---
She does. If kids aren't held accountable for their actions they grow into adults like Alice. That's cursing them and is not doing them the favour you think it is. In California, they have a minimum age of 12 years old for prosecuting youth in juvenile court. Not saying that should have happened to Ella, but she was 14 not 12. Also I don't give a duck about Alice's narratives - she always lies. Was Ioan supposed to be ashamed when she pretended he was an abuser? Was Bianca supposed to be ashamed that she "broke up 3 families" another lie?

Alice doesn't get to dictate what I say here. Hi Alice! Stop reading Tattle and start supporting your kids!
Wait … you’re not accusing me of being Alice, are you? 😳

Totally respect your opinion. I know what constant abuse and coercive control does to a kid. Unfortunately. So I’ll never stop having sympathy for those kids. I hope they get the help and support they need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Are these the photos you mean? I remembered these photos recently and thought how Ioan and Bianca have both come so far since those were taken.

This article made me sad when it came out because of the blurb where Ioan bought a lottery ticket. It felt like he was trying to have hope that something would change. Like his luck has been so bad it must turn round in some way. It’s taken a while but it’s only up from here, even if the situation with the girls takes a while to work out

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If the girls are still estranged from him when they are older Alice will be urging them to do articles on Ioan so she can use them to put the boot in. She will be seeking revenge for a long time. She puts a lot of energy into revenge.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.