Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1709300771397.png

Damn, I've been busted. I'm Gill Gruffudd. I only use Tattle as a distraction from my ongoing feud with Mrs Rhys. ⚔

So who is Siwan and Alun and Papa G? We know Welp is Bianca and Hiraeth is Anne Kiley.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This is standard procedure, the court always makes an order assigning a court reporter before a significant hearing or trial. I will note that no one filed to seal the custody trial, so transcripts may be available after the trial.

As to setting up a trust, technically it can be done with any amount of money, but it's usually cost-prohibitive to set a trust up if the amount of the trust is small, and in California the existence of the trust can't be hidden from the beneficiaries. Better to contribute to a 529 plan for educational expenses or set up a Uniform Transfers to Minors account (a special kind of bank account that is set up to hold funds for minor children and is automatically paid to them when they turn 21).
Thanks for sharing the options for putting aside funds for the girls.
When I set up trust funds for my girls (35yrs ago) only a trust fund each was offered by the bank (we didn't have funds enough to contribute through the UGTM act) and I don't recall any fees. I set the funds up so that only I could withdraw any funds until each daughter reached the age of 25yrs. Good thing as when ex and I divorced, he wanted to withdraw the funds (for spite - cause he certainly would never need that money) and was unable to as he was not listed to be able to withdraw any funds. And each of my daugthers were aware of the trust fund.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alice won't be encouraging them to go to college - the eldest will be modelling within the next couple of years and Alice will be her momager. She's already said 19 is too old to start modelling.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Okay, I haven't caught up since I had a 16-hour work day and I have to take care of Mr. H, but I took a look at the most recent filings and I have some thoughts.

- I see today's court ruling as a win for Ioan given what we now can guess about Dr. Dupée's work product.

- Initially I assumed that she would do competent work and was glad of it, since she had broad powers to do her job, access to numerous types of records, and the ability to give a full report to the judge and attorneys.

- I was relieved to hear that it was difficult to challenge the report because I thought that would be a problem for Alice--she contests everything, right? However, it ended up being a problem for Ioan, one which he smartly circumvented by asking for a continuance of the trial to basically do Dr. Dupée's job for her by conducting additional discovery. (Legalese alert, "discovery" refers to the process of requesting documents and information from the other party in a case.) That most likely means that there are documents in Alice's possession that will directly contradict certain items in Dr. Dupée's report.

- Given how difficult it is to contest a custody evaluation report, the judge must have been convinced that there may indeed be "factual inaccuracies and omissions" in Dr. Dupée's report and has allowed Ioan to gather information that may contradict it.

- This was one of the standout takeaways, in my opinion (from Katherine Heersema's declaration): "Dr. Dupée’s report also does not fulfill the obligations or objectives set forth in the August 28, 2023 Order. Page 1 of the Order states, “The scope of the Evaluation shall be to determine the legal and physical custody and recommendations that are in the best interests of the minor children[.]” Dr. Dupée’s report provides almost no recommendations regarding physical custody, and the extremely limited recommendations it does include are inconsistent with one another and impossible to reconcile."

- The main takeaway is that Ioan got everything he was asking for, with the exception of the discovery period being reassessed on May 2, 2024 (he had asked for it to last until June 15, 2024).

- If I were Ioan, I would move forward with the financial trial while my lawyers were doing the discovery for the custody matter. He's hired separate firms, so they can handle matters independently of each other.

- In my opinion, Bernal certainly did not fire Alice as a client. It's a huge ethical no-no to bow out of a case on basically the eve of trial. He wouldn't be allowed to stop representing her right before the trial because it would severely impact her case. If he had wanted to fire her, he would have had to file a petition in court to withdraw from the case.

I'll catch up tomorrow when I've had some sleep. ☺

P.S. I love the Jarndyce v. Jarndyce reference! 😂
Thanks @Hiraeth ❤ Hope you've managed to have a rest and put your feet up after the long day you had

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It all depends on if the relationship improves. If it doesn't, then he shouldn't allow himself to be financially abused by the kids. Alice will be using them to further the abuse by encouraging it. As they age, they will be more and more responsible for their own behaviour.

No college fund either if they refuse to speak to him apart from money grabs/grifting. I'm serious. There's community college and/or getting loans.
California offers a free community college program - two years free tuition, and the opportunity to transfer to a four year degree program if you qualify. There are a number of ways to finance higher education, and they need to look at everything available. Of course, we know Alice will decide the babeez must attend a prestigious out of state college that will cost a fortune. :mad:

Reactions: 20
Given the way it is going, I think it would be best for IG to give it one more roll of the dice via the proposed discovery and then leave it if there is no significant progress made. I was advised this once by a solicitor, who said once the children reached a certain age a protracted legal battle could do far more harm than good and push them further away. It felt like awful advice to receive at the time, but in hindsight it really was the right advice.

The children may come back round to him, they may not. It’s terribly sad, but it happens. To him, this is huge. But in the family court system, this case is unlikely to be of any particular significance or priority beyond the minor celebrity element. Not to devalue any of it or those involved, but in the wider picture of horrendous abuse and neglect that courts may have to deal with, this won’t be anywhere near top of the pile. I’m not sure how far IG will get with this after all given AE hasn’t moved any closer to compromise or a healthy co-parent mentality over time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sad to say but if I was Ioan, at this point I'd probably be writing letters to the girls giving them various ways to contact me at any time, setting up a savings account for them and walking away. It's the only way I can see to be able to grey rock mAlice. And grey rocking that c-unit is the surest way to peace.
He knows the letters would end up in the Daily Fail.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s oh so terrible to pick on poor venerable “Tone” after the horrendous things he has tweeted, but perfectly fine for this cretin to post these. Oh, ok then. Nice “supporters” you have there, Big Al

IMG_4737.jpeg

IMG_4736.jpeg

IMG_4735.jpeg

IMG_4734.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Sad to say but if I was Ioan, at this point I'd probably be writing letters to the girls giving them various ways to contact me at any time
They have phones and they have his number. The only messages he seems to get from Ella are abusive and I wouldn't be surprised if they are grey rocking him, as per the instructions of Mommy Dearest. When contact is made, she is either listening or telling them what to say.

The barnacle just won't let go of Baby Angel.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s oh so terrible to pick on poor venerable “Tone” after the horrendous things he has tweeted, but perfectly fine for this cretin to post these. Oh, ok then. Nice “supporters” you have there, Big Al

View attachment 2789421
View attachment 2789422
View attachment 2789423
View attachment 2789424
Poor thing her tweets say far more about the state of her life and poor mental health than anything else. This is the calibre of Alice's supporters, not much at all is it!

Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20240301-094336~3.png

Legal people. This stands out to me. When the evaluator was picked it seems like she had been made aware of the situation and decided to take it on. So the dates for the trial were set way ahead of time.

Why would she not turn in the report on time? Not the confidential nature, but are there certain components that have to be part of the report for the court to accept it?

I think what I'm asking is this: why would a professional risk there reputation by not submitting documents by the deadline?

Is that what they're trying to document in discovery? That Alice was non-compliant with the report and the shortcomings don't articulate that and need to be listed for the court record?

The idea of the lateness and the GAL agreeing seem important to me but maybe I'm going down rabbit holes. But maybe evaluators are laid all the time and this is just nothing.

Reactions: 33
ETA: I have long said she could be a makeup and skincare influencer. She could likely support herself as one if she put her mind to it. I mean, why not? There's a real market for women over 50.
Alice looks like a complete mess even when she does put her mind to it and tries to do her make up properly. She isn’t influencer material because she’s such a car crash. Nobody is going to take advice - on anything, anything at all - from her.

I’m disappointed that Dupée seems to not have read the Tattle Wiki which has surely done about 90% of her flipping job! KH should lodge this in her list of complaints.
Tattle is a gossip site and I can imagine plenty of people don’t give it time of day as a direct result of that, comprehensive wiki or not.

It's funny how "Tone" was slagging off Dupee for giving ketamine to people. Now she's the REF? What changed "Tone"
Really, Tone could ask Tattle the same. Dupee was flavour of the month here until this latest court filing.

To be fair, we were all thrilled with the appointment of Dupee and thought she was 100% the person to see through Alice, understand the damage done to the girls and understand Ioan's dilemma.
We need to be just as careful we don't swing a 180 degrees too, just because something appears to be contrary to what we wish the outcome to be. I think there is a lot of stuff we don't know therefore there is not much point painting black and white pictures. Dupee is not all good or all bad, neither are Alice (unfortunately) nor Ioan. This is a hugely nuanced, complex mess with no easy solution.
However, my overriding view is that Alice has created this mess and has deeply damaged her children.
Precisely

Reactions: 15

View attachment 2789421
View attachment 2789422
View attachment 2789423
View attachment 2789424
Seems like Alice should speak out on the bullying and harassment, since she has an army to stop online abuse. Ioan is the father of her children.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ioan doesnt need discovery, all he needs is Ashley the troll to lead the evaluator to the evidence
View attachment 2789262
Ah Alice’s Army!!! So smart!!! So glad she directed Dupee to the site with ALL the evidence -I.e. EVERY SM POST MADE BY ALICE (TM AliceCAPS). That will DEFINITELY help Alice😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor thing her tweets say far more about the state of her life and poor mental health than anything else. This is the calibre of Alice's supporters, not much at all is it!
The caliber of Alice's supporters.

ae912561d8d8b00525024cebb28e903b.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be fair, we were all thrilled with the appointment of Dupee and thought she was 100% the person to see through Alice, understand the damage done to the girls and understand Ioan's dilemma.
We need to be just as careful we don't swing a 180 degrees too, just because something appears to be contrary to what we wish the outcome to be. I think there is a lot of stuff we don't know therefore there is not much point painting black and white pictures. Dupee is not all good or all bad, neither are Alice (unfortunately) nor Ioan. This is a hugely nuanced, complex mess with no easy solution.
However, my overriding view is that Alice has created this mess and has deeply damaged her children.
This 100%! We aren't privy to the report and know just how obstructive Alice would have been at every turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.