Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I wish I could reply to her laughably hypocritical Instagram comment like this:

1000047218.png

"Dear Abby, I know you feel like Saint Joan trying to proclaim with your new lips "don't abuse minors," but you really act more like a Dog Lady than a Tattlemember. You may think that you will encounter Judge Mercy today, and you're being as smug as Juventus when they win a match. However, Judge Josh has your number and he won't be fooled again. There will be an apocalypse soon in court beyond your doodle dreams."

(Hat tip to the list of Alice socks in the wiki and to welp's PDF!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
So she's not sitting on the DM comments?
Hopefully, she is getting dressed up for her appearance as a law and order bit part actor and not sleeping off a hangover. Even Sianp, her ardent fan, told her to get some sleep rather than posting on Instagram! The DM article has some great pics of Weird Alice, none of which are flattering. They include that one where she looks like she is going to finger herself (crude, I know).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New court documents incoming.

The trial will likely be continued and Ioan is requesting that discovery be reopened as to custody issues (the GAL has also consented to this). New court documents are below. I am booked solid in meetings from now till this afternoon so I can't review in any detail till then.
---

---

---

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Oh great court will be continued. Now, Alice will have time to live in the DM comments. I hope she gets carpal tunnel syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

The trial will likely be continued and Ioan is requesting that discovery be reopened as to custody issues (the GAL has also consented to this). New court documents are below. I am booked solid in meetings from now till this afternoon so I can't review in any detail till then.
---

---

---
He's not done fighting for his kids yet!

She thought it was going to be so easy, she wouldn't even need a lawyer. Nope.

Reactions: 24
Fascinating. It would explain the Twitter gloating the other day. I hope they can get their money back and find someone more useful. Seems she didn’t fulfill the brief at all. This is a necessary delay by the sounds of it. Christ what a mess.

Reactions: 35
She always does this, goes on a social media spree on trial day as a hahahahahayoudidntknowtherewasacontinuationbutIIIIIdiddddddd.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
tbh I understand the evaluator giving no recommendation at all, what are you going to do in a scenario like this where the better solution is physically impossible LOL

Would be interesting to know the false things in the report, wonder if she took things Alice said at face value without investigating them further.

The evaluation dropped on the 9th, so Tony gloating that something great happened on the 14th seems not related.

That the GAL agrees with this is a good sign. Though it might be in large because the report was so late that it couldnt be included into the trial.

Also lmao Alice “I will need a lawyer to handle this. As yet I haven’t got one because nobody will take me without a retainer.”- honey, why did you fire him

• Haha
Reactions: 45

---

---

---
Looks like Ioan has issues with Dr Dupee’s report. Explains the tweets by Tony.

Reactions: 28
I am interested in seeing what the inaccuracies and omissions are. Do you think we will find out? Will another report be ordered? Will the judge say, enough is enough and just make a summary decision? Poor kids, forever in limbo.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Looks like even Dr Dupee has no idea how to fix the tit show Alice created either

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Also lmao Alice “I will need a lawyer to handle this. As yet I haven’t got one because nobody will take me without a retainer.”- honey, why did you fire him
She really thought she'd already "won". Such a fool.

Reactions: 20
Losing that much weight on Ozempic, Alice will look like a canned chicken without her clothes on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The evaluator knows if she recommended the kids be left with Alice something tragic will happen. Everyone is acting in their own interests.

This delay that the GAL agrees with let's the kids finish their school year and get positioned for the next upheaval.

I know @Hiraeth is out for a bit but is this a done deal or can the judge state, no ready to close this off now. (Like a turd... Is that too much?)

Reactions: 15
I am interested in seeing what the inaccuracies and omissions are. Do you think we will find out? Will another report be ordered? Will the judge say, enough is enough and just make a summary decision? Poor kids, forever in limbo.
my guess is that some things were stated as facts without being facts because Alice said so, that was always my fear because it's hard to investigate all of Alice's lies especially when her kids and friends confirm them (eg Ioan paid no money etc), so it's good if he gets a chance to correct those lies.

I doubt that the report was favorable to Alice though, she fired her lawyer after this and no recommendation was seemingly really given for her to have custody either.

I also think that if the report was in its conclusion bad for Ioan he would just get the trial done now as the custody evaluation was delivered too late to be entered, so I reckon it's more of a fine-tuning matter. As a side effect, perhaps by the summer it will be more feasible for him to spend time with his kids (coz currently this is impossible)

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
If the girls try to leave and cut her out if their lives, Alice will threaten, lie, and defame them online.

Reactions: 20
I just knew this would get kicked down the road. Although didn't expect Ioan to be the one asking for it. More money going to the lawyers while this continues to go nowhere.

Reactions: 34
My guess is something in the report, from Alice, is demonstrably false and Yo has the receipts to back it up. He's always giving her rope and she inevitably hangs herself with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.