Alice and Fern

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she made a tiktok with her ex and uploaded it last night but deleted it after a couple of hours as everyone was calling her out
She did, it was really odd considering she openly talks about the abuse he put her through

Reactions: 2
She did, it was really odd considering she openly talks about the abuse he put her through
Aye I saw it on Reddit last night. It’s bizarre. I understand completely that there is no such thing as a ‘perfect victim’ but I can’t imagine doing a fun tiktok with someone who did the stuff she’s accused him of??

What’s she gonna do next, get a coffee with the crunchy gal who tried to ‘kidnap’ her

Reactions: 1
Is this despite the constant claims of abuse and violence? I hope she's not leaving those babies unattended with him 😔 (I mean by that video clearly not 🤦‍♀️)

Reactions: 2
She said in another TikTok the divorce has been finalised but they’re parenting together, so it probably is him
They’re going to court next week because they think she’s coerced him into giving her everything. He’s given her the house, over three times the amount of cold support he’s meant to and sole custody with no parenting time.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They’re going to court next week because they think she’s coerced him into giving her everything. He’s given her the house, over three times the amount of cold support he’s meant to and sole custody with no parenting time.
I can’t see why anybody would pay 3 times the amount of child maintenance, he’s deffo been coerced in some way.

Reactions: 1
Why does she need 40 bunches of bananas? Surely that many can’t be good for you in such a short space of time.

• Sick
Reactions: 3