Alice and Fern

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering if there was a thread for her.

I have a love hate relationship with her if I'm honest. I think it's great that she is so confident in her choices & knows what she wants. But I couldn't have an unassisted pregnancy and birth, nor slander other mums the way she has before (although she seems to have toned down now?).

I think her older videos were really harsh, bashing formula etc. But god I have to get my fix of Fern!! He is just so cute. I dunno. She's growing on me and I wish her well, I just can't quite put my finger on something with her.

Reactions: 3
What happened to her first baby? I know they sadly passed but does anyone know how/ what happened? I don’t know much about her and only really see what comes up on my for you page, but I’d guess the trauma from that is why she is the way she is now? Especially if it was medical negligence or something.

What happened to her first baby? I know they sadly passed but does anyone know how/ what happened? I don’t know much about her and only really see what comes up on my for you page, but I’d guess the trauma from that is why she is the way she is now? Especially if it was medical negligence or something.
Something to do with an enforced C section, I think? They didn’t ask her what to do, I know that, and they just battered on in and did what they thought was best.

She was in a car accident at about 28 weeks. She said she didn’t want to go to hospital and the first responders coerced her into it. Up until she went to the hospital she was feeling the baby move and thought everything was fine. She then believes she was coerced into a c section without all the information and her baby died shortly after birth. She thinks if she hadn’t had medical intervention then her baby would have lived. It’s so sad and she’s so obviously traumatised from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im sure she was in a car crash? at about 20+ weeks
I believe she was full term more or less. The car crash was before she gave birth but the baby died after what she claimed was the vitamin K shot. I suppose nobody will actually know the truth but either way I really do feel for her, despite some of her views being diff from mine

Reactions: 2
I believe she was full term more or less. The car crash was before she gave birth but the baby died after what she claimed was the vitamin K shot. I suppose nobody will actually know the truth but either way I really do feel for her, despite some of her views being diff from mine
she was 28 weeks she confirmed in a video a while back

Reactions: 2
I’ve attached some stuff I found on Reddit when I went down this rabbit hole last night.
Disclaimer: stating the obvious but this is just some stuff I found in Reddit conversations so not facts, may not be true etc. But it looks like she posts to several accounts and her original one was suspended ( I assume due to anti vax bs).
There’s a conversation that you can find on a subreddit called baby bumps that I found via Google and a subreddit just for her called alice and fern snark that both have lots to think about on them.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I feel so nervous for her new baby! And I feel like poor fern will just be left (even more) to his own devices

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I reckon she has took a pregnancy test. its all for show. brings in money

• Sick
Reactions: 11
oH I am so happy there is a thread about her.
I've been reading the reddit, there's also a group on FB I'm in and lurk in.

Initial things that come to mind about Alice:

1) The more I read, the more convinced I am that Fern has rickets. Or something. His hips and legs look painful.

2) Has anyone seen this video? she admits her husband has anger issues towards Fern and said he wanted to murder him.

3) is ALL about informed consent and autonomy but plasters Fern online AND sold merch with his FACE on it???

4) She admitted that Fern is awake after her and her husband go to bed and they find him asleep on the couch in the mornings. She said herself they don't know what he does while they sleep. So he's just let loose in their apartment which is SO dangerous. He's a baby, practically.

5) Also, I can't have anything but distaste for her after seeing this. My nephew had childhood cancer (is a healthy 16 year old now!) and this is disgusting.

1649883979047.png

I honestly feel I could go on for a LONG time about Alice.

I feel for her loss, but what she needs is some extensive therapy. Which should've been done before having kids because poor Fern and this other 'baby' are caught up in the mess too now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just going to leave some notes here on what I’ve learnt so far about this nutbar… don’t necessarily agree with all of this, it’s just the topics I have seen people talking about…

1. Calls shoes “Foot prisons” and doesn’t let Fern wear shoes (as well as not wearing them herself)
2. There’s a disturbing video where she admits she should leave her husband due to his temper but she won’t because she’s worried about him having Fern unsupervised
3. Concerns that Fern’s legs are bowed and he has ricketts (I’m on the fence- I know nothing about ricketts)
4. Concerns that he has speech delay and is only seen saying one word- “no”
5. Fern was playing with her wedding ring and swallowed it while she videod and didn’t intervene…
6…. And yet won’t get him vaccinated due to heavy metals 😂
7. Posted a grocery haul “under $600” 😂😂 wtf? And then decided to go on a road trip that same day
8. About the trip… sleeping in the car, when pregnant, with her toddler, in LA, is nuts
9. Went to a vegan restaurant and posted that they have reusable toilet paper. The restaurant has had to clarify they have *hand towels* - not for bums
10. Asking for preemie size clothes for the baby- said she wants preemie clothes because babies are meant to be small
11. Edits photos to whiten Ferns (and her own) teeth
12. For this baby she plans to not cut the cord and let the placenta fall off in its own time

This seems to be the tip of the iceberg!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Alice and Fern/alicellani/baby fern
New to this thred but questions #1 How did she know Fern was a boy when she uses no modern technology? #2 What did she do with the umbilical cord? Use scissors, knife or bite through it? #3 Why does her partner play video games? That can't be healthy 🤣 #HYPOCRISY

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just going to leave some notes here on what I’ve learnt so far about this nutbar… don’t necessarily agree with all of this, it’s just the topics I have seen people talking about…

1. Calls shoes “Foot prisons” and doesn’t let Fern wear shoes (as well as not wearing them herself)
2. There’s a disturbing video where she admits she should leave her husband due to his temper but she won’t because she’s worried about him having Fern unsupervised
3. Concerns that Fern’s legs are bowed and he has ricketts (I’m on the fence- I know nothing about ricketts)
4. Concerns that he has speech delay and is only seen saying one word- “no”
5. Fern was playing with her wedding ring and swallowed it while she videod and didn’t intervene…
6…. And yet won’t get him vaccinated due to heavy metals 😂
7. Posted a grocery haul “under $600” 😂😂 wtf? And then decided to go on a road trip that same day
8. About the trip… sleeping in the car, when pregnant, with her toddler, in LA, is nuts
9. Went to a vegan restaurant and posted that they have reusable toilet paper. The restaurant has had to clarify they have *hand towels* - not for bums
10. Asking for preemie size clothes for the baby- said she wants preemie clothes because babies are meant to be small
11. Edits photos to whiten Ferns (and her own) teeth
12. For this baby she plans to not cut the cord and let the placenta fall off in its own time

This seems to be the tip of the iceberg!
I'd assume that he may have difficulty walking because she always has him walking on rocks. But what do I know. Both my kids were born in a hospital, they've been vaccinated and wear shoes. They're 2 of the most healthiest young adults I know.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if social services are keeping an eye on her which is why she’s trying to move round a lot hence sleeping in her car and sudden road trips?

Reactions: 1
Last edited: