Alice and Fern

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she is doing everything to the house to make it unsellable or so she can prove she's put more money into it than caleb in the divorce?

Reactions: 1
Who is the other influencer she’s talking about in her stories today?

Didn’t she have to leave Birdie’s house once because they’re allergic to gluten and she brought gluten? Is that her?

Her and birdie had a big to do a while ago because birdie told her to her face that if Caleb was abusive like alice was saying to her that she should leave him/ shouldn't have the kids around him but Alice didn't want to listen at the time. I think birdie then outed some of Alice's business on tiktok though so 6 of one half a dozen of the other

What has she said about her then??

Reactions: 2
Basically saying Birdie held her hostage, wanted Alice to birth at her house, wanted to buy a house with her etc. But Birdie has done a video basically with reciepts proving she wasnt this big awful human

Is there a reason this thread isn’t more popular because this bish be mental

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shocked to see shes given them lollypops, didn't have her down as the type

I think she’s only chilled out because she’s afraid of getting banned and losing her “income” stream. I think underneath she still believes that her “purpose” as a mother had been filled and therefore it doesn’t matter if Caleb is gone anyway. She just can’t peddle her misinformation and vitriol or she’d have to get a regular job.
---
Say it here please. I’m in an Alice rabbit hole right now! 😂
It’s sad they removed the Reddit threads you’d have a field day.

Reactions: 2
But how does she afford it all? I literally can’t wrap my head around how she pays for the life she has?

No one has ever worked that out. Reddit had suggestions that she doesn’t actually buy most of this stuff, it’s all for content

It's just so odd to me how she went from posting so much about being anti-hospitals and everything else she's ever gone against, to never mentioning it again? She was so open about how they didn't use things like toothpaste, so on and so on, and now she's trying to play the normal card?

It's just so odd to me how she went from posting so much about being anti-hospitals and everything else she's ever gone against, to never mentioning it again? She was so open about how they didn't use things like toothpaste, so on and so on, and now she's trying to play the normal card?
It’s like I said above, I think she’s trying to become/stay part of the creator fund and stop getting her accounts banned

Apparently she made a tiktok with her ex and uploaded it last night but deleted it after a couple of hours as everyone was calling her out

Reactions: 3
Also was anyone here for the soap as toothpaste era…

Also was anyone here for the soap as toothpaste era…
And for bigging up the restaurant that had ’reusable toilet paper’ when she went only for them to have to post on social media that they don’t have reusable toilet paper 😭

• Haha
And for bigging up the restaurant that had ’reusable toilet paper’ when she went only for them to have to post on social media that they don’t have reusable toilet paper 😭
Oh that was priceless!! My other favourite moments included that girls should start having babies at 12

• Wow