Alice and Fern

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Alice I kind of do get why she has a mortal fear of any kind of medical intervention.

Wasn't her story that she had the car crash and she felt that if there hadn't been any medical intervention Aurelia would've/ may have survived. But she feels like they jumped to the c section and she died. I think it was a horrible traumatic situation for a very young girl to go through and can kind of understand how without normal, sensible and kind people around her she's chosen to lay blame on the doctors. Not to say that she's justified or right in any way - and she needs therapy and those kids need to see professionals - but I can kind of see how it happened and how entrenched her fear is

Reactions: 4
Sorry WHAT
Yup. She wanted to exclusively breastfeed him until he was 4. Then backpedaled massively around 8 months when she realised he was literally grabbing food from her. Some people are wondering if this is why Sage is so small- she’s not properly transitioned him to solids, but I can’t comment as I don’t even watch her videos now.
---
With Alice I kind of do get why she has a mortal fear of any kind of medical intervention.

Wasn't her story that she had the car crash and she felt that if there hadn't been any medical intervention Aurelia would've/ may have survived. But she feels like they jumped to the c section and she died. I think it was a horrible traumatic situation for a very young girl to go through and can kind of understand how without normal, sensible and kind people around her she's chosen to lay blame on the doctors. Not to say that she's justified or right in any way - and she needs therapy and those kids need to see professionals - but I can kind of see how it happened and how entrenched her fear is
Sadly if you read the reports (freely available online) it seems the opposite is true and Alice refused help at the crash scene despite a blow to the abdomen. She has since blamed doctors for the c section and the vitamin K injection. I think she unfairly blames doctors when it was her own poor/misinformed choices. She needed a bad guy because it was too scary for her to have just been wrong. If she doesn’t face up to her decision making her sons will suffer too as she has been lucky
so far, neither child has been seriously sick or injured.

Reactions: 2
Yup. She wanted to exclusively breastfeed him until he was 4. Then backpedaled massively around 8 months when she realised he was literally grabbing food from her. Some people are wondering if this is why Sage is so small- she’s not properly transitioned him to solids, but I can’t comment as I don’t even watch her videos now.
---

Sadly if you read the reports (freely available online) it seems the opposite is true and Alice refused help at the crash scene despite a blow to the abdomen. She has since blamed doctors for the c section and the vitamin K injection. I think she unfairly blames doctors when it was her own poor/misinformed choices. She needed a bad guy because it was too scary for her to have just been wrong. If she doesn’t face up to her decision making her sons will suffer too as she has been lucky
so far, neither child has been seriously sick or injured.
I'm pretty sure I heard her telling this story too and she said she refused to go many times but was eventually talked into it by the paramedic or something?
Which she was also claiming was wrong because it should've been her choice

I'm pretty sure I heard her telling this story too and she said she refused to go many times but was eventually talked into it by the paramedic or something?
Which she was also claiming was wrong because it should've been her choice
She also said she had a mark on her belly from the impact- it should never have been a discussion I think 😔

Ok so after a good stalk it seems like sage is only just getting tastes of food. And they're her homemade purees so next to no calories.

I remember her milk drying up when she got pregnant so fern didn't even get 2 years on boob? She had to get him eating something quickly.

I think they both have failure to thrive and it's likely parenting induced. I know she use to claim she had autism and a few of her videos hint at that she thinks fern is too - but I don't understand why she can't see her kids need help. Is fern meeting any milestones? He appears to be able to climb but nothing else much.

I'm shocked the divorce hasn't triggered welfare checks. Caleb and family must truly not care.

Reactions: 3
Ok so after a good stalk it seems like sage is only just getting tastes of food. And they're her homemade purees so next to no calories.

I remember her milk drying up when she got pregnant so fern didn't even get 2 years on boob? She had to get him eating something quickly.

I think they both have failure to thrive and it's likely parenting induced. I know she use to claim she had autism and a few of her videos hint at that she thinks fern is too - but I don't understand why she can't see her kids need help. Is fern meeting any milestones? He appears to be able to climb but nothing else much.

I'm shocked the divorce hasn't triggered welfare checks. Caleb and family must truly not care.
Let's be real though Caleb isn't gonna want primary custody and nor should he get it, it's definitely just a shower of tit for those poor boys.

She did have welfare checks a while ago didn't she and had to take the kids to a doctor but she took them to one that would be favourable to her kind of views. If you think how high the threshold has to be in this country for SS to remove kids I can imagine it's even more handsoff/ easy to get around in freedumb loving small state America.

Omg they're rotting out of his head 😧 if they don't already they will soon cause him serious pain. No toddler should have to endure that. How does a 3 year olds teeth even get that bad? It must be extreme sugar in his diet and zero brushing. I'm not stingy with the sweets lol and god knows our brushing could be better/ longer buy my dsughters teeth are still perfect at 3. I don't even know how they can get that bad.

I know there's variance in the way we all parent but at that point it's cruelty and neglect.

Omg they're rotting out of his head 😧 if they don't already they will soon cause him serious pain. No toddler should have to endure that. How does a 3 year olds teeth even get that bad? It must be extreme sugar in his diet and zero brushing. I'm not stingy with the sweets lol and god knows our brushing could be better/ longer buy my dsughters teeth are still perfect at 3. I don't even know how they can get that bad.

I know there's variance in the way we all parent but at that point it's cruelty and neglect.
It's mad that it doesn't seem to be classed as neglect worldwide. I know someone in the UK that's kid end up with no teeth, just little nubs up in the gums... They rotted from the minute they came through but not one doctor, dentist or teacher reported it. Their adult teeth are rotting just as fast. Yet I get looked at like I'm cruel for pinning my 6yo down to brush their teeth twice a day. Screaming or not, you brush their teeth

• Wow
Well 1. She only feeds them fruit and not much else. Sugar is sugar to teeth! And 2. She doesn’t believe in toothpaste last I watched she was using soap 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She actually looks really quite ill. It's scary she won't go get tests done. She's constantly ill recently.
Especially when she went swimming two weeks PP in a communal open air swimming pool, who knows what kind of infection she might have brewing 🤢

She's posted that pic of the red eyes but then went on to post other posts where her eyes look fine. She's probably been chopping onions mine go like that when I do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1