Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I think he does try more than your average flogger, but he's not got much creativity as he's forever recreating things other people have already done. He must bookmark a shit load.

Reactions: 7

MichiganGal

VIP Member
His pouting game is strong in the latest photos on Instagram. He is shilling a fragrance from Brioni. Trump wore off the rack Brioni suits that were hideous. I have to laugh out loud when I read the captions on his photos. Where does he come up with this crap? Basically he seems to just get liqueur and fragrances work. That's not going to pay the bills when Lydiot's career goes belly up.

• Wow
  • Haha
He’s as dull as dish water that lad! To answer his inane question...If I had a field...I would bury all the annoying influencers, surround it with barb wire, then torch it :giggle:;)

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
Someone find the Screengrab of Ali taking a photo of a twig on their porch from Lydia’s stories. Such artistic talent. (Or uhh, he just copies photography styles he sees online...)

Edited to add said photo:

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
I watched Ali’s recent video and really, really enjoyed it. It seemed relaxed and gentle and it was interesting listening to him talking about how he is enjoying his experimental approach to photography. He seems very immersed in his hobby and I thought his innovative approach to size and scale was compelling, he made it seem fun. I also enjoyed the rest of the content in Burford because garden centres like this are so inspiring at this challenging time.
The photos of him scaling the camera were thought provoking. Maybe he is trying to scale the heights of his photography with consistent application or perhaps he feels like he is determined to get up and over his present problems. Maybe this tells us that his attitude may be that with consistent application and hard work you are able to conquer adversity. A good message if this is the case.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Morest

Oh goodness. Where to begin? What bugs me the most about this guy is THE MOUTH slack and mind numbing EYE STARE pose. In.most.shots. Don’t get me started on how fuxking short he is. Or pretending to read something. Or calling shoes ‘kicks’, or putting what he thinks is ‘cool’ music to fuxkibg birds in the back yard. How can anyone with half a brain cell not see through this pathetic bullshit? Is he seriously making a living doing this? And inspiring others? I despair for our future generations if this is some kind of ‘role model’.
I can't stand when he starts with "what I'm wearing today....." as he looks at himself and parades his outfit. I just picture him coming out wearing one of Lydiots outfits

• Haha
  • Sick

georgiecait

VIP Member
It seems like he's following Lydia around a lot more in his vlogs. Even though he was pretty boring talking through hedge trimmers or whatever, it was his own content. Now it's always her in it, name in the title and everything. Do you think she's fanged her way into more screen time?

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I only lasted 11 minutes into his vlog. I can't watch because all I see is an oversized filled top lip that doesn't even move because it is so over inflated.

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
He is up to 610k followers. Why?
This is the million dollar question.
He is boring AF. Cheesy and so "unsexy". And he talks soooo slowly. Nice looking but not exceptional. I really don't get his appeal. Maybe I'm being too harsh, and it's just his mere connection to Lydiot that is so off-putting....

Namima

VIP Member
I only lasted 11 minutes into his vlog. I can't watch because all I see is an oversized filled top lip that doesn't even move because it is so over inflated.
Yes. That lip. Nothing more off-putting than a vain man. Ugh.

• Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Pointy headed guy riding a bike while his wife sits in a field sipping wine while her orange brows bask in the sunlight. #globrows

• Haha

igjokkeee

I’m sorry, but what a pompous twat he is.
Oh the bad thing about dry clean only clothes is having to organise them going to the dry cleaners and being without them for a few days.
Get a job you twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5