Ali Gordon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only lasted 11 minutes into his vlog. I can't watch because all I see is an oversized filled top lip that doesn't even move because it is so over inflated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I only lasted 11 minutes into his vlog. I can't watch because all I see is an oversized filled top lip that doesn't even move because it is so over inflated.
Yes. That lip. Nothing more off-putting than a vain man. Ugh.

• Heart
It seems like he's following Lydia around a lot more in his vlogs. Even though he was pretty boring talking through hedge trimmers or whatever, it was his own content. Now it's always her in it, name in the title and everything. Do you think she's fanged her way into more screen time?

He is up to 610k followers. Why?
This is the million dollar question.
He is boring AF. Cheesy and so "unsexy". And he talks soooo slowly. Nice looking but not exceptional. I really don't get his appeal. Maybe I'm being too harsh, and it's just his mere connection to Lydiot that is so off-putting....

His F1 Monaco post made me snort. He only went to like 2 gps, all gifted! I dare him to name any driver except Lewis! God forbid a non-brit driver!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is up to 610k followers. Why?
He had one video of flipping trainers and spinning in slow mo that went viral.

He re did the video a few days later to the fraction of the engagement of the last video.

Reactions: 5
His F1 Monaco post made me snort. He only went to like 2 gps, all gifted! I dare him to name any driver except Lewis! God forbid a non-brit driver!
My husband and son both raced. My son still does and raced against Tony Stewart in a winged sprint car awhile back (Tony won and my son got 8th). Ali just parrots things he hears. He has no idea about the ins and outs of driving a race car. Big whoop, he went to two races. My first F1 race was in the early 80's (it was the last year for the naturally aspirated engines before going to the turbo). I was seated about 15 rows up on a hairpin turn. It was when all the greats were racing at the same time...Senna, Piquet (don't like him but his son is very likable), and Niki Lauda who I just adored. You never knew who would win. Not like when Schumacher and now Hamilton are racing, it ruins the race when there is no parity between race teams. I was able to see inside the cockpit with binoculars. Piquet was having trouble with his hands and was driving with one hand as he came out of the turn because he was shaking his right hand like my husband does. My husbands hands are damaged because of gripping handlebar grips and steering wheels. His sports doctor recently told him his thumb on his right hand in nearly an inch lower on his hand than it should be. But I digress...Ali is such a poser. A good movie to watch about racing is Ford vs Ferrari or in the UK I think it is called Le Mans which is weird because there is already a movie called Le Mans. It is the closest movie to real racing. I am very critical of racing movies because they never come close but they did a great job with this movie. Matt Damon was an odd choice for Carroll Shelby but it could be because I know about Shelby (his autobiography is sooo good and on cd it is read by John DeLorean (famous Detroit engineer who graduated from my alma mater). Christian Bale was spot on as Ken Miles and Caitriona Balfe was so good as Molly Miles. I love when they are arguing and she is driving and he tells her to slow down and she says "I can't because you know I love a clean racing line." A clean racing line in road racing is finding a line as straight as possible through a turn and doing so by losing as little speed as possible. Sometimes that means going to the outside late into the turn and coming out of the turn on the inside or visa versa depending on the camber of the track and how the car is handling but in a road course your car is set up neutral rather than Nascar where the car is set up to turn left in race mode (the car can still turn right). Also it isn't always possible because of other cars but when you have a clean track you can really fly. Anyways....back to wanna be Ali.

• Heart
My husband and son both raced. My son still does and raced against Tony Stewart in a winged sprint car awhile back (Tony won and my son got 8th). Ali just parrots things he hears. He has no idea about the ins and outs of driving a race car. Big whoop, he went to two races. My first F1 race was in the early 80's (it was the last year for the naturally aspirated engines before going to the turbo). I was seated about 15 rows up on a hairpin turn. It was when all the greats were racing at the same time...Senna, Piquet (don't like him but his son is very likable), and Niki Lauda who I just adored. You never knew who would win. Not like when Schumacher and now Hamilton are racing, it ruins the race when there is no parity between race teams. I was able to see inside the cockpit with binoculars. Piquet was having trouble with his hands and was driving with one hand as he came out of the turn because he was shaking his right hand like my husband does. My husbands hands are damaged because of gripping handlebar grips and steering wheels. His sports doctor recently told him his thumb on his right hand in nearly an inch lower on his hand than it should be. But I digress...Ali is such a poser. A good movie to watch about racing is Ford vs Ferrari or in the UK I think it is called Le Mans which is weird because there is already a movie called Le Mans. It is the closest movie to real racing. I am very critical of racing movies because they never come close but they did a great job with this movie. Matt Damon was an odd choice for Carroll Shelby but it could be because I know about Shelby (his autobiography is sooo good and on cd it is read by John DeLorean (famous Detroit engineer who graduated from my alma mater). Christian Bale was spot on as Ken Miles and Caitriona Balfe was so good as Molly Miles. I love when they are arguing and she is driving and he tells her to slow down and she says "I can't because you know I love a clean racing line." A clean racing line in road racing is finding a line as straight as possible through a turn and doing so by losing as little speed as possible. Sometimes that means going to the outside late into the turn and coming out of the turn on the inside or visa versa depending on the camber of the track and how the car is handling but in a road course your car is set up neutral rather than Nascar where the car is set up to turn left in race mode (the car can still turn right). Also it isn't always possible because of other cars but when you have a clean track you can really fly. Anyways....back to wanna be Ali.
That is amazing! I grow up in the Schumi era, so I am used to one dominating driver. The most exciting thing was in the early 2000's, how long the engine will last. Poor Kimi's car always smoked...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That is amazing! I grow up in the Schumi era, so I am used to one dominating driver. The most exciting thing was in the early 2000's, how long the engine will last. Poor Kimi's car always smoked...
My husband used to get this magazine called RACER. It was a glossy mag and basically just covered the top tier in the most popular types of racing. I asked my son to get the mail and when he came back in I asked what was in the mail. He said "just an issue of RACER." The issue came in plastic with a piece of paper over the cover so you couldn't tell who was on the cover. I said "I'll scream if it's another issue with Schumacher on the cover." I could hear him opening the packaging and then he laughed and said "start screaming".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm just looking at some "influencer awards" voting pages (research, y'know) and didn't know that his surname was now double barrelled.

-BlogosphereAwards2021-Blogosphere.png

• Wow
  • Haha
His pouting game is strong in the latest photos on Instagram. He is shilling a fragrance from Brioni. Trump wore off the rack Brioni suits that were hideous. I have to laugh out loud when I read the captions on his photos. Where does he come up with this crap? Basically he seems to just get liqueur and fragrances work. That's not going to pay the bills when Lydiot's career goes belly up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7