Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottieinthesuburbs

The interesting bit about the names is that she never ever uses Millen-Gordon herself, as far as I can tell. She’s still Lydia Elise Millen while he’s “Mr Millen-Gordon”. Think she did you over, mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

PixelGirl

VIP Member
I do feel for Ali being married to Lidl but my god he is dull and he lets her walk all over him. His office was the only room in the house I liked as it wasn't trying to be a Cotswold Manor and now he is letting Lidl ruin it.
She'll be picking his clothes out for him next! Who's mummy's little boy?!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I lasted just 5 minutes into his new vlog. Dull and dumb. What is wrong with his mouth? It is like his lips are paralyzed and he can't bring them together. This could be part of the reason he has pronouncing words correctly. Could it be Botox gone wrong?

coconochanel

VIP Member
Hes quite creative and some of his shots/visuals are good he just lacks personality. Although thats probably because his witch of a wife has knocked it out of him.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
There are very few qualifications to be a vlogger/ Instagrammer
1. Post decent photos
2. Have something interesting to say
3. Write a grammatical sentence
4. Engaging personality

Keep 'failing forward' Ali!

• Haha

Purgerica

Yeah Ali has been included in many Long Jeans watches campaigns!
The worst was when they were in Switzerland, all expenses paid and both made fun of the French speaking girl when she made a mistake in English and at the same time they get a shitload of money from the company and they keep butchering the name for years. It's disgusting and they don't deserve the job.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Oops...

VIP Member
Bit rich considering the pair of them were both struggling over the word "resemblance" in a recent vlog. Ali offered "resemblerment" then Lydia corrected him with "resemberlance"
Long jeans 😜😂 How I would love it if there was suddenly a clothes designer called Jacuzzi Tracksuitii...

• Haha

LondonGirl20

I think he has a case of Stockholm syndrome. He’s been around Lidl for so long he honestly thinks that the world revolves around her and everything she says and does is ‘genius’. He lacks perspective and they both don’t value what they have and achieved through people following them. Do they not realise that without any followers one day, they won’t have any importance or standing on social media? I hope he comes back to the real world with a bump.

skippyskip

Yeah Ali has been included in many Long Jeans watches campaigns!
The worst was when they were in Switzerland, all expenses paid and both made fun of the French speaking girl when she made a mistake in English and at the same time they get a shitload of money from the company and they keep butchering the name for years. It's disgusting and they don't deserve the job.
Bit rich considering the pair of them were both struggling over the word "resemblance" in a recent vlog. Ali offered "resemblerment" then Lydia corrected him with "resemberlance"

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MissMidnight

VIP Member
WHAT DID I TELL YOU, TATTLERS?

It’s Grand Master Alistair Gordon ... playing chess with his own reflection ... wearing a cowboy hat! 🙄

C890DD43-5EB2-4A1F-9E8B-3D8B1023DAA3.jpeg
C4ED4909-6F3D-40AD-BA03-748F6114D920.jpeg
602937F1-733B-49ED-8628-E5F4288984FD.jpeg

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
As Del boy would say he's j
Hes bloody spineless what man would plant lavender at 11pm at night IN THE DARK? also I love the fact in most of his IG shots hes wearing a suit like hes off to Carney Wharf when hes actually off upstairs to his office/dressing room #prat
[/QUOTE
Just incase anyone is wondering...Ali Gordan is Lydia Elise Millens husband. He used to be an electrician but gave it up to become a youtuber/Instagrammer.
A mind numbingly BORING youtuber/instagrammer 💤😂