Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(paraphrasing) "the farmer's carrots were the best ever... so I want to grow my own" Where's the feckin logic?! They won't taste the same you thick shitheaded imbecile!

Lydiot has just become a parody of herself. Woman sitting in the heart of the English countryside. (Milton Keynes overspill).
Imagining she's in The Cotswolds. Copying every move Josie makes. Trying to convince us she's lady of the manor, with out buildings and staff.
Treating her husband like a butler/gardener/ odd job man. Pour me a glass of wine. Grate chedder onto my gluten free, tasteless, dried out pasta.
Constantly opening/ordering boxes, of absolute crap. Styling up a feckin bench. Whilst sitting in her undersized wench top, with a motorway size boob gap. Whilst covering her skin with what looks like gravy browning.
This is why, as much as I don't really watch them, I'm grateful for Ali's vlogs because he shows her for who she actually is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Who plants flowers in the dark? what a bleeping wally! :rolleyes:
I thought it was a deer that had got into the garden and was eating the plants after they'd just planted them. I don't watch her nonsense if I can help it as I can almost feel my brain cells dying. Very mean of her to get him to be planting out in the dark, why not wait until today when it's light again, or how about she pulls up her sleeves and stops being such a princess and start doing some of it herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The gardening obsession is too funny because she can’t even name the plants/flowers! Doesn’t even try to learn about them or mention what months plants should be planted Or harvested! Her channel is boring! She has no real content just her playing dress up and pretending at playing house and being a grown up! She’s pretty but pathetic!
The thing that is most obvious to me is that she doesn't even LIKE gardening. For example, the dead heading of the roses, she seemed put out. Sweeping up the leaves, put out. Grasses in the flower bed, once again she was put out. I don't think she knows what gardening involves.

I think my favourite part of the last vlog was the potting mix bag on the kitchen island. Bacteria, molds and fungus being mixed up at face level, for them to breathe in deeply. Please, anyone new to gardening, do not do what this person does.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought it was a deer that had got into the garden and was eating the plants after they'd just planted them. I don't watch her nonsense if I can help it as I can almost feel my brain cells dying. Very mean of her to get him to be planting out in the dark, why not wait until today when it's light again, or how about she pulls up her sleeves and stops being such a princess and start doing some of it herself?
That’s what the fencing was for. They took it down so now the deer will head straight for the raised beds. Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The baby talk is the weirdest tit ever! Why does she talk to him like that? Is it suppose to be sexy? It literally sound nails on chalk board and she sounds really dumb. Not posh boss babe at all.

Also still don’t understand why she wants an outside kitchen when she can barely cook rice properly and she uses thermomeix for everything

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This woman is clearly not happy with her life at all. All the copying/stalking Josie, all the useless things she surrounds herself with are a proof of how empty she’s inside

Reactions: 24
She runs and exercises regularly BUT she gets Carrie to lift the potting mix into the car, she has no strength. Ali has to do any digging and heavy stuff, she is just lazy. It's not like she hasn't got the strength and all her limbs work, why can't she do these things. She puts on the bloody baby voice and Ali has to just obey. It must be embarrassing for Carrie too to always be her labourer. I am getting to the point where I can't watch her vlogs now, she is just behaving pathetically, the baby talk and can't do anything that might dirty the fingernailsl. The only thing I am waiting on now is the launch.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I am waiting for her Followers Lemmings to rebel and push her off the cliff edge! How long then until she resurfaces, and makes content about how she had it all and lost it, and is back in a small rented house in MK, rebuilding her empire?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure she was gifted this bag :unsure: £1200 and she can't even make the delivery free!
£75 delivery. What the actual duck? She must be profiting of delivery as well. This is a new low even for her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm pretty sure she was gifted this bag :unsure: £1200 and she can't even make the delivery free!
£75 shipping! She’s having a laugh. The absolute max you’d pay to have this insured up to £1200 with Royal Mail is about £15. She’s always trying to make a turn, it’s sickening!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
£75 shipping! She’s having a laugh. The absolute max you’d pay to have this insured up to £1200 with Royal Mail is about £15. She’s always trying to make a turn, it’s sickening!!
If I were going to spend £1,200 on a bag I would rather spend it on something I bought online or preferably in store (so I could enjoy the experience). I’m all for purchasing pre-loved buy sorry not a brand new Marni bag that was gifted to Lidl. She does not care for any do her belongings. They all can too easy for her whereas those of us who have purchased items take care of them whether they are designer or not. I really can’t believe how much she has changed over the years and sadly not for the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I were going to spend £1,200 on a bag I would rather spend it on something I bought online or preferably in store (so I could enjoy the experience). I’m all for purchasing pre-loved buy sorry not a brand new Marni bag that was gifted to Lidl. She does not care for any do her belongings. They all can too easy for her whereas those of us who have purchased items take care of them whether they are designer or not. I really can’t believe how much she has changed over the years and sadly not for the better.

How disgusting to make money out of shipping charges.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
What the duck?! UK shipping up to £75????! She's a bleep of the highest order.
I sold shoes once that were worth about £600 and sent them via royal mail, next day signed for delivery, plus insurance and it was less than £15. I never charged my buyer for the delivery and I took a loss on the shoes too 🙈 She got the bag for free which was initially worth about £1300 but is now on sale everywhere between £700-£1000 and she is selling it for £1200 plus delivery :eek:

Maybe this is a reason for her ASA fact checking as I'm pretty sure you can't sell gifted items!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.