Ali Abdaal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been watching his videos lately but is Ali aware of this thread? It might explain the sudden influx of stans here. He has a horrible job dealing with constructive criticism. I remember how he used to constantly screenshot negative comments and complain about them on his Instagram stories.

Reactions: 4
Is his brother dating his flate mate? Looked like they wer eholding hands at the end and they way they were close in the lift....

Reactions: 1

Genuinely think he is regressing as a person the more time goes on it's like he's turning into the version of himself he thought is cool at 12

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is his brother dating his flate mate? Looked like they wer eholding hands at the end and they way they were close in the lift....
Looks like she went to Pakistan with him and his brother and a couple of others so maybe?

Genuinely think he is regressing as a person the more time goes on it's like he's turning into the version of himself he thought is cool at 12
Because he thinks he is running a start up and it was cool to vlog your daily life like Gary Vee back in the day if you were a start up founder.

So Ali does not have one black person on his team?
I mean given that black people make up about 3% of the population of the UK, I don't think it's THAT unreasonable that he doesn't have a black person on his small team. I'm all for inclusivity but think this is a bit of a reach, and a bit america-centric.

I mean given that black people make up about 3% of the population of the UK, I don't think it's THAT unreasonable that he doesn't have a black person on his small team. I'm all for inclusivity but think this is a bit of a reach, and a bit america-centric.
I agree with you.

Although... UK is a very diverse country. Are they ALL British? Genuine question. You'd think an Asian or other European person would make the 🤩 dream team 🤩

This is what I thought also

Has his PA Elizabeth decided to not go back to med school?
Who knows I guess we'll see around August time

She's calling herself a "Strategy Consultant in London" now though which is as much of a non-job title as ever I've heard.

I say this as someoene who literally works for a consultancy. She is not one at all.

Reactions: 2
His entire business is just ridiculous. It is a small company making vlogs and courses centered around a single person which has expanded into an environment where they're having "leadership team meetings" and doing "employee surveys". It is a start up being run like a massive enterprise and they must be burning through their funding on takeaways and lattes. It is all an ill-advised vanity project so that Ali can pretend to be a CEO and outshine his brother. Difference is his brother actually seems to have done it the right way with an actual product and investors.

He has been commissioned to write a book but now it looks like he's got it being written by a committee of his employees. Nothing wrong with making a well researched non fiction book but there is no way it should be taking this long with the amount of help he's got in.

I can't think of anything less productive than building a company to help you write a book. Imagine the scenes if it flops.

His entire business is just ridiculous. It is a small company making vlogs and courses centered around a single person which has expanded into an environment where they're having "leadership team meetings" and doing "employee surveys". It is a start up being run like a massive enterprise and they must be burning through their funding on takeaways and lattes. It is all an ill-advised vanity project so that Ali can pretend to be a CEO and outshine his brother. Difference is his brother actually seems to have done it the right way with an actual product and investors.

He has been commissioned to write a book but now it looks like he's got it being written by a committee of his employees. Nothing wrong with making a well researched non fiction book but there is no way it should be taking this long with the amount of help he's got in.

I can't think of anything less productive than building a company to help you write a book. Imagine the scenes if it flops.
Totally agree

In his latest content writer job advert he has listed you will be a ghost writer for articles/work when needed

So Ali does tit all really

Creatorpreneur is the worst word I've ever heard

Guess he couldn't trademark "part time" as his brand name.

You mean when it flops. The only thing funding this entire endeavor is PTYA and there honestly can't be that many people willing to pay 1500-5000 to learn youtubing from this guy. I'm 99% convinced he's gonna burn through the base of devoted brainless fans at some point. He's not even good at youtube, he just makes up these random systems with goofy names attached to them that makes it sound like content production just becomes automated. Easy to talk about automation when you got a half dozen people buzzing around you like flies around tit, taking care of everything from writing your "jokes" to holding the camera. No other youtuber on this planet with 2x-30x the sub numbers of Ali needed these systems until now but lo and behold, suddenly channels with 1000 subs are spending thousands to internalize Ali's crucial systems. It's all a scam and these people are idiots for paying so much just to hang out with this doofus. They're at fault here really. Same people who are gonna buy the book and proceed to spam the internet about how much Ali's book "changed their lives", even though his life is an example of a fake miserable existence.

You mean when it flops. The only thing funding this entire endeavor is PTYA and there honestly can't be that many people willing to pay 1500-5000 to learn youtubing from this guy. I'm 99% convinced he's gonna burn through the base of devoted brainless fans at some point. He's not even good at youtube, he just makes up these random systems with goofy names attached to them that makes it sound like content production just becomes automated. Easy to talk about automation when you got a half dozen people buzzing around you like flies around tit, taking care of everything from writing your "jokes" to holding the camera. No other youtuber on this planet with 2x-30x the sub numbers of Ali needed these systems until now but lo and behold, suddenly channels with 1000 subs are spending thousands to internalize Ali's crucial systems. It's all a scam and these people are idiots for paying so much just to hang out with this doofus. They're at fault here really. Same people who are gonna buy the book and proceed to spam the internet about how much Ali's book "changed their lives", even though his life is an example of a fake miserable existence.
PTYA also came out at a point in the pandemic where he could prey on the whole parasocial relationship aspect of his followers/customers. When you cannot go out and live your life, I can imagine a lot of the oddballs who have signed up to his course would happily drop £1500 to hang out with Ali.

Reactions: 2