Ali Abdaal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to be rude but his mums place doesn't look like the home of a doctor. It seems like its a tiny old flat? Idk where abouts it is but it looks so dated and old. It was seen in the Tesla video. From that video, I thought he came from humble beginnings and that's why he was so money focused.

Need to go rewatch it though as it was a while ago and I could be wrong
I can’t put my finger on it but something about him doesn’t add up, like if his mum is a doctor then it would explain a lot but it’s just something, like you get a feeling

Reactions: 4
I don't want to be rude but his mums place doesn't look like the home of a doctor. It seems like its a tiny old flat? Idk where abouts it is but it looks so dated and old. It was seen in the Tesla video. From that video, I thought he came from humble beginnings and that's why he was so money focused.

Need to go rewatch it though as it was a while ago and I could be wrong
Believe his family lives in St Albans and his mum deffo has her own place he always mentions my mums house

Sorry what is this to do list, productive poo? Is that necessary? Plus gym shark call? Hope his begging hasn’t worked, another AD not disclosed properly!
Why the hell is he working with Gymshark? The most unathletic person I've ever seen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry what is this to do list, productive poo? Is that necessary? Plus gym shark call? Hope his begging hasn’t worked, another AD not disclosed properly!
What a try hard...

Also like how he's "figuring out wht to do" with his life when he's lucky enough to have stable, steady income in a pandemic. Seems a bit tone deaf tbh.

Reactions: 6
He has got a book deal and brainstorming ideas on what the book will be about!! What a bloody joke

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He has got a book deal and brainstorming ideas on what the book will be about!! What a bloody joke
How does one get a book deal without knowing what to write it about? Shocking. Clearly he pitched his following and was like I'll do whatever you want as long as I get paid.

Reactions: 7
How does one get a book deal without knowing what to write it about? Shocking. Clearly he pitched his following and was like I'll do whatever you want as long as I get paid.
Thats whar hes said on Twitter

Reactions: 1
Can anyone explain the Gymshark thing to me? I've always thought it was a joke. He literally sits on his arse all day in front of a computer... why the hell would they work with him? They've always worked with very traditional fit-fluencers people who spend half the day squatting

Reactions: 2
I came across this video the other day on Instagram:

on the one hand I get where's he's coming from -having tools that may turn your work in more aesthetically pleasing or better looking for, idk, recruiters, other people in your field, it's really nice and makes it probably more valuable

but...i mean...really? out of millions of topics you could teach medical students, did you really choose...typography? and graphic design?
what about ethics? or what about teaching them that grades are not all what matters? or tell them to prioritise their mental health over uni work? or maybe, prepare them for work, like, teach them how to be empathic towards their patients in a computerised era in which everything is becoming increasingly less personal? or maybe, the opposite! how to not empathise with your patients because it will make your job even more difficult? i don't know, there could be anything!

however, he thinks that what everyone needs is just typography and have their own name in a website domain...definitely this guy has zero passion for his job -or exjob, i don't know anymore at this point

sorry for the rant!! i think this video snippets are meant to be like, enlightening stuff that he has discovered, but on the other hand they just show how he's so tone deaf with reality

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain the Gymshark thing to me? I've always thought it was a joke. He literally sits on his arse all day in front of a computer... why the hell would they work with him? They've always worked with very traditional fit-fluencers people who spend half the day squatting
Lol I’m losing respect for gymshark too they hired saffron barker out of all people ....

On Ali’s side I know he mentioned that he wanted to be more fig/gain more muscle so he can be more attractive to women yet it’s probably a funny goal he has lolll either way that would be interesting
If he pulls up and gets those MAD gains (that takes like 3-4 years naturally) fairs on him though after seeing that post stick note about the gymshark call I would be frustrated w gymshark as a consumer if ali got some form of sponsorship cause he is not in any way affiliated with fitness like that and it’s clearly just a cash grab on both sides ...

Reminds me of grace Beverley ... when you have a million followers anything is possible :/

Reactions: 5

for some reason I don’t think I can bear to watch this when Ali has gazillions in the bank and is showing no sign of stopping ... has anyone watched it?

I think the thumbnail says it all tbh. 💰

for some reason I don’t think I can bear to watch this when Ali has gazillions in the bank and is showing no sign of stopping ... has anyone watched it?

I'm just bored of him now. He isn't teaching anyone anything that hasn't been said before. I preferred it when he was working as a doctor as it gave him a bit of an insight into a role I don't personally do, and two, some authenticity. Now he is just like any other money influencer *yawn*

Reactions: 10

exactly, i think he just regurgitates the insights of those "productivity" or "money-wise" books say
he even admitted so! in one of those snippets he films for instagram tv, he said that if he had to start from scratch, from zero, he'd create a website or a blog where he would comment or summarise the best parts of those non-fiction books he likes to read
ali, wake up! you're more than a parrot that repeats what other money-driven people have written or said before you!

Reactions: 3
Living your life seeking maximum productivity in everything you do will destroy you eventually, most of his audience are in their early 20's and it's not a message he's putting out (burning yourself out)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm new on here, can someone start a thread on Faye Bate another popular med student who is growing really popular

ladies and gentlemen, another productive day with me by ali abdaal himself
take a shot every time he calls himself a waste man and you'll be drunk in a minute

on a different note, i know he's being sarcastic, but i don't like how he calls himself "a failure in life" (at 3:45 on his last video), when he's a cambridge graduate, a doctor and very successful money-wise
tbh it makes me feel like sh*t

• Angry
Reactions: 15