Ali Abdaal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s he gone anti Apple? Slagging off the newest iPhone and the air pod pro max? He was the biggest Apple fan boy not that long ago? Do we think he’s got some brand deal with windows coming up?

Reactions: 3
Why’s he gone anti Apple? Slagging off the newest iPhone and the air pod pro max? He was the biggest Apple fan boy not that long ago? Do we think he’s got some brand deal with windows coming up?
I think maybe he understood that there is no reason to buy new Apple product each and every single 6-12 months when they release new stuff, but hey - he is a productive and money guru, so who knows.

Money is money.

"How I productively monetized my YouTube chanel and become a living advertisement"

Reactions: 1
Just seen his “what’s in my bag” video - who the hell carries that many expensive things around with them every day?! He’s a mugger’s wet dream.
I'd wager when/if he leaves the flat he drives everywhere in the Tesla too. I imagine he thinks public transport or walking is a waste of important productivity time.

• Haha
Other than record a podcast or sit at a coworking, where could he possibly go where he would need all of this stuff? The giant camera, the giant iPad PLUS the MacBook..?

I know they've said previously that they're not dating but do we think Ali and Sheen are an item now? When doing a video on Sheen's channel about friendships he asked her if she was having conversations with her friends about talking to someone now and talked about how his friendship group don't really say if they're seeing someone because it would have poor repercussions on the girl if it didn't work out. She also went to spend Eid at his mum's house and their pose together in the thumbnail gives me more gf/bf vibes than friends vibes. They balance each other out quite well and she calls him out on his bs so it would be quite cool if they were

Reactions: 2
yes. i think they're dating now because she's liking every comment on the new vlog about them dating. tbh she seems like a really awesome woman who is thoughtful, kind and strong willed so she deserves someone way way better than Ali only if she got out of the house more outside the oxbridge bubble, she'd find kinder and more sincere men/women (whatever floats her boat).

if you're reading this Sheen — DON'T SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRE DESI MEN. we were in a longass lockdown so obvs everyone's horny af and feels as if it's the end of the world but it's not!! at best it's infatuation, you'll get over it. don't settle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ngl when she first moved in I just assumed he had taken his mum’s offer up of finding someone….. because he’s mentioned it before so maybe it was some kind of trial/get to know you phase

no. i don't think it was anything of that sort. if they are in fact dating i don't get why and how accomplished women lull themselves into believing that they can 'change' grown men. this ain't no movie where the emotionless bad dude would transform into a romantic hero for you and only you! just run in the opposite direction, sis. why you setting yourself up like that? anyway, i'll be sad for Sheen if she starts dating him.

more so because men like Ali should invest in working on themselves first with professional help that is regular and real therapy and then think about dating. that would help vastly in comparison to seeking advice on podcasts from "dating gurus" or friend's who are good at "getting with women". there's your explicit air quote, bro.

Reactions: 7
Ngl when she first moved in I just assumed he had taken his mum’s offer up of finding someone….. because he’s mentioned it before so maybe it was some kind of trial/get to know you phase
Nah, how would his mum know someone from Mauritius? They probs met through ISOC or something, it's how most of my Muslim friends know each other at uni

no. i don't think it was anything of that sort. if they are in fact dating i don't get why and how accomplished women lull themselves into believing that they can 'change' grown men. this ain't no movie where the emotionless bad dude would transform into a romantic hero for you and only you! just run in the opposite direction, sis. why you setting yourself up like that? anyway, i'll be sad for Sheen if she starts dating him.

more so because men like Ali should invest in working on themselves first with professional help that is regular and real therapy and then think about dating. that would help vastly in comparison to seeking advice on podcasts from "dating gurus" or friend's who are good at "getting with women". there's your explicit air quote, bro.
Wouldn't say Ali is bad, just decidedly average compared to Sheen and obviously with a far lower level of emotional intelligence. Sometimes that can work out, my brother's on the spectrum and his gf has helped him a lot with social situations, reading emotions and how to respond to them etc. There needs to be give and take tho and I can't really see what Ali could give Sheen in that sense. Depends what she wants out of a relationship in the end. I could see them building up a solid partnership out of their friendship, just not a whirlwind romance kinda thing.

Last edited:
i understand that but it should never be a partner's responsibility to take on this emotional labour. they can help and encourage, sure like in your brother's case. however they should never be the sole bearer of this responsibility. women are often relegated to this role of being the 24x7 emotional caregiver instead of a gentle sound board esp in desi communities. that's what i was referring to.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i understand that but it should never be a partner's responsibility to take on this emotional labour. they can help and encourage, sure like in your brother's case. however they should never be the sole bearer of this responsibility. women are often relegated to this role of being the 24x7 emotional caregiver instead of a gentle sound board esp in desi communities. that's what i was referring to.
Oh yeah, completely agree it shouldn't be that women are relegated to the role, I'm from an east Asian background myself so I get the place you're coming from. Like I said it definitely seems that Sheen would be brilliant for Ali but I really don't see what he could offer to her.

Reactions: 6
Why is Ali's face on the thumbnail of Elizabeth's latest video when he isn't even on the video? Is she a friendly user? She even asked Captain Sinbad to add her on their Productivity guru chatgroup. I just feel that she should be asked rather than her asking them.

Maybe Sheen is just liking the comments that she just read to keep track of the new ones. But I'm not gonna lie, she can make a huge impact on Ali. She can keep him grounded and drill some emotional intelligence in him.

I wasn't able to watch the deep dive with Elizabeth and Sheen. Do you any of you have a link?

Why is Ali's face on the thumbnail of Elizabeth's latest video when he isn't even on the video? Is she a friendly user? She even asked Captain Sinbad to add her on their Productivity guru chatgroup. I just feel that she should be asked rather than her asking them.

Maybe Sheen is just liking the comments that she just read to keep track of the new ones. But I'm not gonna lie, she can make a huge impact on Ali. She can keep him grounded and drill some emotional intelligence in him.

I wasn't able to watch the deep dive with Elizabeth and Sheen. Do you any of you have a link?
Elizabeth gives off weird vibes idk she just seems like an untrustworthy person. All seems like a facade. Idk why maybe it's because her channel has grown so fast and he instantly "got in" with Ali and KharmaMedic and people so quickly with so few videos. At least she is an actual minimalist though rather than Ali who says he is then carries around £15k worth of tech with him every day.

Never thought Sheen and Ali would be dating but it makes sense now especially if they come from devout Muslim families. We will have to see how much he's mentioning dating apps in his next vlog or daily routine video and that will prove an answer.

At least she seems to have a good level of emotional intelligence and may manage to make him become a more kind and caring human being if they are an item. Watched one of their dinner time chat videos recently and Ali said he had to turn on a switch in order to care about other people or feel empathy to others which is bleeping scary. I mean I get that a lot of doctors get worn down by the job over time but it's scary he's got this far down the path of medicine. Think he's definitely the kind of person who is more suited to being a snake oil selling entrepreneur type as opposed to a medic.

I feel like a lot of Youtubers have just got formulaic and boring. I guess it's cosy and familiar content but I really don't get why we need channels from all of them with vlogs of them doing wholesome activities with the same stock music and choice of camera angles etc.

Reactions: 4
Elizabeth gives off weird vibes idk she just seems like an untrustworthy person. All seems like a facade. Idk why maybe it's because her channel has grown so fast and he instantly "got in" with Ali and KharmaMedic and people so quickly with so few videos. At least she is an actual minimalist though rather than Ali who says he is then carries around £15k worth of tech with him every day.

Never thought Sheen and Ali would be dating but it makes sense now especially if they come from devout Muslim families. We will have to see how much he's mentioning dating apps in his next vlog or daily routine video and that will prove an answer.

At least she seems to have a good level of emotional intelligence and may manage to make him become a more kind and caring human being if they are an item. Watched one of their dinner time chat videos recently and Ali said he had to turn on a switch in order to care about other people or feel empathy to others which is bleeping scary. I mean I get that a lot of doctors get worn down by the job over time but it's scary he's got this far down the path of medicine. Think he's definitely the kind of person who is more suited to being a snake oil selling entrepreneur type as opposed to a medic.

I feel like a lot of Youtubers have just got formulaic and boring. I guess it's cosy and familiar content but I really don't get why we need channels from all of them with vlogs of them doing wholesome activities with the same stock music and choice of camera angles etc.
I think Elizabeth benefits from the controversial thumbnail and title that she went with in her last video. For clout, I suppose. Maybe that's why she never answered questions regarding suspicions of her dating Ali. Haha! Such a showbiz!!!!

Did he say he's a minimalist? OMG. He is definitely NOT!!

Yeah he needs to be warmer if he's going to go back to medicine since sometimes there are no cures and all that they can do is to give comfort.

Sheen and Elizabeth cute 'n all but

does someone know something about his Alienware?

As the MacMini M1 does not support eGPU (which he used with his previous macbook), I think he'll use the "gaming" rig to edit and work, too. He just cannot tell us because he doesn't want to cheat publicly on his real girlfriend Apple.

This dude bleeping disgusts me he has replaced his Mac Mini with a pretty much identical (from a tech standpoint) new iMac with a second new iMac on the way with more power. Why buy the first one if you have a second one coming one can you seriously not wait 6 weeks for the full version? Buying all this tit is not minimalist at all and as an actual minimalist it is embarrassing to see this happen. He makes me cringe so much.

Sheen and Elizabeth cute 'n all but

does someone know something about his Alienware?

As the MacMini M1 does not support eGPU (which he used with his previous macbook), I think he'll use the "gaming" rig to edit and work, too. He just cannot tell us because he doesn't want to cheat publicly on his real girlfriend Apple.
Now he does not even have his Alienware computer in a usable state because he's got rid of his external monitor. It'll surely be back within a few months though.

Either way he's got about £4k+ worth of of usable computers and computer tech just laying about unable to use right now. Yet more evidence this "man" is just an overgrown kid.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So wait, he has 3 computers? What the...
He has

M1 Mac Mini
M1 Macbook Pro
iPad Pro
M1 iMac
Alienware PC

and another M1 iMac on the way. So he's got 4, and a high powered tablet with 1 extra computer on the way.

Does it being sent for review purposes he got sent it for free?
Did he mention that? Idk I cba to rewatch but I don't feel like he mentioned being sent it for free. So I'd hope not otherwise he should have mentioned it.

• Sick
Reactions: 2