Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Zeela and alf's range rover has been smoking from the bonnet and breaking down left right and center. He's just insta storied them trying to check the levels. Two grown ass adults having to read the car's manual to open a cap. Also, who has such an expensive car and doesn't maintain it? For any normal person, a car like that would be a pride and joy. But for them, it's obviously just another disposable item. They are from another planet ???

Reactions: 13
I doubt between them two they can circumvent the child proof lock on a bottle of bleach.

More engagement bait from people that boring and uncreative.

Reactions: 4
The tweets from YouTubers have started. 2019 is the year we make what we want without caring about the views and Adsense. Just as an excuse for how they deal with declining views next year. I’m just calling him out for inconsistency and poor quality. He is part of the reason it is embarrassing to be a YouTuber.

98FA443D-E02C-4574-931D-C644309B325F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
The tweets from YouTubers have started. 2019 is the year we make what we want without caring about the views and Adsense. Just as an excuse for how they deal with declining views next year. I’m just calling I’m out for inconsistency and poor quality. He is part of the reason it is embarrassing to be a YouTuber.

View attachment 3616
Hilarious that hes trying to hang on the back of TGFBro guy hahaha....Alfie would tit himself on ANY of their videos, far too SAVAGE for him

Reactions: 3
The original tweet Alfie refers to really pisses me off aswell. As if people who don’t keep watching YouTubers for whatever reason are “fake fans” as opposed to having just moved on or are bored of the content being uploaded. And also makes him seem really angry about people who don’t like the content who move on are awful people for not being part of the supporters. Alfie doesn’t really agree with this because he is all about the views and all about the revenue.

900B5A18-2272-4948-9776-D598AC3317BE.jpeg

Reactions: 8
The original tweet Alfie refers to really pisses me off aswell. As if people who don’t keep watching YouTubers for whatever reason are “fake fans” as opposed to having just moved on or are bored of the content being uploaded. And also makes him seem really angry about people who don’t like the content who move on are awful people for not being part of the supporters. Alfie doesn’t really agree with this because he is all about the views and all about the revenue.

View attachment 3617
Exactly! I’m so confused by this
He never does “his own thing”
He never makes videos that “only he might like”
He does the most clickbaity thumbnails
With videos that have been done a thousand times before, no creativity.. always needing zoe.. he himself is just to boring/annoying to watch, but of course he’d never think that cause in his own mind he’s #1 and how could people eeeeveeerr dislike him?!
it must be their fault, they just don’t like his quality content, duck them.. right?!
He is so delusional, nothing, absolutely nothing is stopping him or has stopped him to make the content he wanted to make
But way to go Alfie, cuss out the few fans who haven’t unsubscribed yet, good job!

Reactions: 4
If it turns out as sick and savage as his tattoos I’m sure we won’t be able to tell the difference and he will says it’s so sick, so savage, so different.
F80A0368-8F7F-43AA-9331-A25679B70447.jpeg

Reactions: 3
As if people who don’t keep watching YouTubers for whatever reason are “fake fans” as opposed to having just moved on or are bored of the content being uploaded. And also makes him seem really angry about people who don’t like the content who move on are awful people for not being part of the supporters. Alfie doesn’t really agree with this because he is all about the views and all about the revenue.
He's been using that old chestnut of "I'm making content I love, don't care about the views" for at least the last two years to save face with his falling everything. Notice how he only stopped making a big deal of stupid milestones like 4.1m subs once it all started going backwards ;)

Someone needs to hide his phone to stop him embarrassing himself and looking like an immature 12 year old.

Reactions: 8
Ahahaha!

Just checked the tweet thread and lots have posted Joe's red barnet, and one person posted pic of Chris Ingham. Hardly any 'proper' suggestions!
Well whatever he chooses, needs to cover the receding temples :D

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.