Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So desperate for the ad money hes banged an ad in at minutes. This guy is just ridiculous. It's insulting to even say he compares to Shane Dawnson, his camera guy is useless too, just his 'mate'. Are all his payroll staff just 'mates' rather than people qualified for the job.

He's saying he's not being disrespectful to the guy but is constantly pulling sarcastic faces

5min50.... Do you think these say 200 people that run the world are going over to the side 'chilling out' then coming back...

NO ALFIE. People that run the World, don't have time to 'chill out'... 'They're just chilling out using the fossil fuels, then popping back in'

Both GENUINE quotes from the first 6 minutes. Just shows how dumb he is and how little he actually works. They wonder why you tubers aren't taken serious...because of idiots like you Alfie.

Interview style is awful. Constantly standing with his arms crossed, hands in his pockets, dancing around on the spot.

OKAY SWITCHING OFF AT 16.01 - Alfie is such a dick/lazy he's left in his cameraman yawning his head off whilst the guy speaks. I don't believe in Flat Earth but I find the whole interview so disrespectful to the guy, like Alfie and his pal are just mocking him.

I'm at the point where I struggle to watch him and Zoella currently

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 10.41.47 AM.png

Shocker... he was probably up all night watching his numbers fall under 4 million. I don't get the crying face emoji? Is it supposed to be funny that your girlfriend is vlogging?

Reactions: 8
He always announces it just before its due out when he clearly knew this morning he wouldn't have one.

Someone hes retweeted saying his flat earth thing is the most interesting videos they've EVER watched.

He's pathetic, if only advertisers actually looked at his work ethic/views etc rather than just followers.

And don't get me started on the amount of times he 'legit' checked the time and it was different to what he thought.

Reactions: 3
Alfie gone an appointed a PR company to act on his behalf. I don’t know how they are going to PR all the merch ‘Pov Nal Ess’ to make that legit. Though I’m sure they will be kept busy dealing with all the scandals when he does something else woefully ignorant that causes drama.

I must say. I love the mugshot they have used as the PR shot on Twitter. Hopefully, they can PR him into taking better photos because God he looks awful.
D55A3D2E-37D2-4B38-B371-7197C3693C5A.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Alfie gone an appointed a PR company to act on his behalf. I don’t know how they are going to PR all the merch ‘Pov Nal Ess’ to make that legit. Though I’m sure they will be kept busy dealing with all the scandals when he does something else woefully ignorant that causes drama.

I must say. I love the mugshot they have used as the PR shot on Twitter. Hopefully, they can PR him into taking better photos because God he looks awful. View attachment 3009
I feel like we need a spoilers caption where pictures can be hidden and you can click to open at your own discretion because there have been a lot of ugly pictures going around. This being one of them. Lol.

Maybe they can use one of the new head shot pictures he took when he was in the office the same day Zoe was torturing Nala with 457483 x-mas outfits that she bought.

I didn't realize Alfie had fine lines already (on his forehead and a bit around the eyes). I thought with how he exercises regularly and eats fairly clean that time wouldn't be ravaging his body so quickly... oh wait. Well they say that couples tend to look alike over time so he's catching up with Grandma Zoe!

Reactions: 4
He bit! He bit! Still ignored the bit about the daily vlogs though. ??? And ignores the bit about him previously saying he can edit vlogs super quick - because you know, he just “sends it” and he’s “savage”!

If this was a few years ago, the minions would be all over this tweet sending me hateful replies about hating on him and whatever. Now NOTHING! The minions have nearly all gone.

0D08ACAA-67D2-4A46-BEA4-FF161BF2EF06.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Spent 90% of his day editing.... Yet he had time to go to the pets at home, the garden centre in Zoes Vlog,

I must say. I love the mugshot they have used as the PR shot on Twitter. Hopefully, they can PR him into taking better photos because God he looks awful. View attachment 3009
I thought the whole point of a-zeeeee was so EVERYTHING (Alfie’s words) was in house.

He bit! He bit! Still ignored the bit about the daily vlogs though. ??? And ignores the bit about him previously saying he can edit vlogs super quick - because you know, he just “sends it” and he’s “savage”!

If this was a few years ago, the minions would be all over this tweet sending me hateful replies about hating on him and whatever. Now NOTHING! The minions have nearly all gone.

View attachment 3010
It was him sitting on a sofa chatting with a guy. How long does it take to cut out the uneeded bits

Reactions: 3
Was just looking at his pal zach Instagram as they were tagged into something and he’s got some cool videos and edits, Alfie, free tip. Sack your buddy who stands gormless with a camera yawning and hire this guy. To edit for you too....

He’s below 4 mil now. Merry Christmas!
Hahaha! hahahaha!!

All those years he daily vlogged, desperately trying to get some subscribers. And he barely scraped the amount others got in a heartbeat, even idiots like jake paul and his psycho brother.

Amazing.

He's always looks proper gorm. Especially in the eyes. In all the thumbnails he chooses he looks special needs and mostly does that bj open mouth thing. No cure for that :LOL:

Reactions: 1
He’s done a q and a on instatgfam. And HAD to add s question about charity so he can tell everyone about how charitable he is.

He gives a % of all his companies turnover ‘that’s right not profit’ to charity. Isn’t that because it’s tax deductible and why a lot of celebrities do it Alfie?

I don't believe a word he says, charity is so important to him in his life that he doesn't like to talk about it. he's full of tit.

he's done so much for charity that all he talks about is having fun on the crystal maze (that's his idea of charity work) or that art thing. both were public displays of so called charity work.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.