Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe he is doing a part two of the flat earther video. The views for the first one are shite, the second can only be worse. It’s such a terrible thing for him to be giving a platform to. And also, because he is just listening to somebody else talk it’s incredibly lazy content. He has to make no effort to produce it - presumably why he is doing this.

Reactions: 3
5CA19F1C-4940-46C0-BF41-6D9323307A1C.jpeg

Got this reply to my tweets about Alfie’s flat Earth videos being inappropriate. Clearly some idiot just trying to cause drama or trying to troll.

But I think somebody believing something that has been proven by science to be wrong does make them idiots. Whether it’s this flat earther person, or Donald Trump not believing in climate change, if something has been proven to be on thing, believing it to be something else is the very definition of idiotic.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2927

Got this reply to my tweets about Alfie’s flat Earth videos being inappropriate. Clearly some idiot just trying to cause drama or trying to troll.

But I think somebody believing something that has been proven by science to be wrong does make them idiots. Whether it’s this flat earther person, or Donald Trump not believing in climate change, if something has been proven to be on thing, believing it to be something else is the very definition of idiotic.
I totally agree with you. I think being willfully ignorant when there is hardcore scientific evidence to back up the theory just makes you look very dumb and there is no point in catering to such stupid theories like the Earth being flat (just like saying you're a "stable genius" or have "a large uh brain" doesn't make it true). Clearly that guy is a troll and is one of Alfie's minions. Don't pay him any attention.

I just skimmed through Alfie's latest Vlogmas and he actually got out and did stuff since he wasn't with Zoe, which proves Zoe is dead weight when they're on trips. Either his friend Zach has a lot of patience or is a really good sport. Obviously, Lottie picked too short of a comb when shaving his hair but Alfie just added more salt to the wound by asking a random stranger to shave Zach's head. He was just taking the piss on Zach's demise. Maybe Zach was okay with it but it seemed to me initially he wasn't that happy about it (although why they were shaving his head outside is beyond me). I guarantee if that had happened to Alfie he would have been livid.

Reactions: 2
Alfmas7new.jpg

• Back to the morning gym time lapse, NO-ONE ASKED FOR
  • Alfie then goes on to a story about a woman he saw in the place he bought the game "You've Got Crabs" (yes forreal and its £25), anyways - he "overheard" her trying to pay fo ra £3 book on her card, her min spending was £5, she didn't have cash so left the book. Alfie followed her out and said he had cash and would pay and she was "incredibility grateful" and he said "next time you see someone do something nice for them" -- anyways she gave him a finger puppet and that was the long-ass story (tbh £3 is nothing to him since he can randomly drop £25 on a dumb game on a whim and secondly, he has really been trying to demonstrate he's not an hole since that comment in Bruges lol)

• Going to brunch "Let's put on some good music" ---plays Jake Paul "Everyday Bro"
  • He moans that a car is parked too close to him ---wawa baby
  • He says the reason for the gap in footage -- he was "editing" the vlog and The Secrets Out --- he always says he edits fast and he doesn't edit the videocast
  • He gets out his car to find a girl who he thinks may be in trouble because she was with 2 guys having a perhaps altercation ---again trying to prove he's not an hole
  • For some bizarre reason at 11 pm at night Alfie and his friends (Lottie and Zach) buy a trimmer and trim Zach's hair in a supermarket trolley
  • Alfie then gets STRANGERS to cut Zach's hair! Btw the stranger had a bottle of wine in his hand so this could have ended very badly

Reactions: 7
Don't think this has been posted yet, probably true that the SJ's were pissed at Alfie for not sticking up for them when he was blending over for true Gordie. Not that it helped Alfie either as true Geordie told him to get fucked a few months later when he wanted a collab.

@boredjess I love your posts but this picture is incredibly disturbing on so many levels (lol). Alfie's horse teeth. Zoe's dark underwear showing through her sheer x-mas pajamas (so if anyone was considering buying this set, don't wear dark undergarments with it fyi), the fact Alfie had to demonstrate how inflexible Zoe is like 3-4x, and the fact Alfie is deluded enough to think he's good enough to be on Strictly...

But I do agree with the tv in the background. That is my exact expression when Zalfie do something stupid which is almost always. Perfect screen grab!
I needed to share that awful picture with everyone here, I'm sorry but I was :sick: with Zeella's underwear in my face a FEW Times because her bf left it in the vlog. Pretty tasteful

Also, that face on that TV WAS PRICELESS

If I see more of such, would you prefer that I photoshop a cute face ? :p

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2927

That person is a Ingham troll and actively supports Chris Ingham and his seedy ways.

Watching last nights. The checking the girl thing is nice, but why would you Pratt around filming it, actually go and check, idiot

He's what, 25? And spends his Friday night hanging out with trolleys and cutting his mates hair. Go for a nice meal or some drinks ffs Alfie, your blogs are dogshite

Last edited:
Watching last nights. The checking the girl thing is nice, but why would you Pratt around filming it, actually go and check, idiot

He's what, 25? And spends his Friday night hanging out with trolleys and cutting his mates hair. Go for a nice meal or some drinks ffs Alfie, your blogs are dogshite
From what he described about the girl situation, possible that she was drunk, walking into traffic and the guys were friends pulling her back? That didn't cross his mind though, just wanted to be a superhero.

Watching the latest vlog, I’m getting really annoyed with Alfie blaming not being able to do things on editing taking too long. Latest thing they can’t do is go to Jingle Bell Ball because of him having to spend “so long” editing. Even though we know he does his editing in all of about 10 minutes, he just cuts out the silent bits and doesn’t watch them back. He is just lying through his teeth to cover up his laziness or Zoe not wanting to go to JBB so Alfie creates the convenient excuse.

And Zoe, can you eat chocolate after it has completely melted and re-solidified in the fridge she asks? For somebody who spends so much time baking and presumably working with chocolate - especially her shredded wheat chocolate thing, which is melted chocolate that re sets - you’d think she knows it’s fine.

Reactions: 6
86DE674C-D417-4173-A563-ADFAD17D3BAA.jpeg

My eyes are practically rolling out of my head. ?? Desperate to pretend he is doing something. His daily vlogs require minimal editing so they can’t take long. And the last episode of The Secrets Out he probably has filmed, they have very little editing in either, bit of transition and graphics here and there, but not a days work.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2987
My eyes are practically rolling out of my head. ?? Desperate to pretend he is doing something. His daily vlogs require minimal editing so they can’t take long. And the last episode of The Secrets Out he probably has filmed, they have very little editing in either, bit of transition and graphics here and there, but not a days work.
Still calling it a podcast I see. Can anyone else tell me what other popular podcasts follows Alfie's format where they post each pre-filmed (not pre-recorded) episodes a month apart and only have it available on YouTube. Asking for a friend...

Last edited:
I remember when I truly decided I didn't like the guy. They were leaving the house on another trip (I think it was Edinburgh) he got to the car and realised he had forgotten his coat and instead of going inside and getting it he was like 'oh I'll just buy one when we get there' At the time I couldn't afford ONE winter coat and it seriously lowered my opinion of him - that someone can be so naive and wasteful without a second thought about money/the environment etc.

Reactions: 15
This couple are just a waste of space. I honestly can't watch them anymore. Dullsville.... yawn. I'd rather watch paint dry???????

Alfie

“Editing and editing and editing, I don’t know how I used to daily flog every day
Zoe: “ohh I remember it”
Just the
editing takes so long I don’t know how I did it

Also Alfie
Bragging on the true Geordie podcast that he doesn’t need to edit the vlogs , at this point he films them so he knows how to slice them together in minutes.

Alfie if you’re gonna lie please stick to one script you embarrassing little ?

You’re about to hear your own podcast bullshit bell going of continuously if you keep it in the house.

It’s also really bitchy that they try to make out they’re voting soooo many times for joe, it makes it look like a fix.
The jealousy right now towards joe ? I can almost feels it radiating from the screen

04BB8CD4-2F40-4716-847A-4B0E26CC6D22.jpeg

Eddie there’s a freshly painted wall somewhere that would be more fun to watch drying... let’s be real here.
Was it worth the retweet ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Alfie Deyes contributing to the dumbing down of Britain by promoting the Flat Earth silliness to his young viewers:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.