Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet they don't even venture outside whilst there....
They will only go to the Christmas market. The one in Bruges is supposed to be really good. So endless opportunities to eat endless amounts of junk food. I’m sure a pizza will of course feature on the menu.

Reactions: 1
Bingo for what they do in there?

• Christmas market but eating only regular food Lile pizza, donuts, etc the most authentic they get is a Belgian waffle
• Dining in some famous/hipster chain restaurant that they can find in England
• Not going to any places by foot but getting Uber everywhere,
• Eating a lot of sweets in bed
• Mark not seeing much of the city instead spending nights

• Christmas market but eating only regular food Lile pizza, donuts, etc the most authentic they get is a Belgian waffle
Spending nights in*

Describing buildings of outstanding architectural beauty as “Instagram goals” but making no effort to learn anything else about them.

Some incredibly basic - and likely inaccurate- observation of a difference between Belgium and the UK.

In a similar vein , a very long convoluted and uneccesary explanation of the one hour time difference. Zoe skips at least one evening meal out due to migraine or god forbid ‘jet lag.’

Reactions: 5
They childishly hide in cupboards, behind doors, under beds and jump out at each other for laughs... how hilarious (NOT) have these stupid pranks become. Grow up you bloody idiots.

Reactions: 2
They get an obscene amount of food for a takeaway with a huge amount of single-use plastic. Forgetting that he said how much he didn't like plastic, despite living off takeaways and ready meals - even quinoa and mashed potato is too much work to boil when you can get it pre-made.

Reactions: 5
They play drinking games one night (except for Zoe and Poppy - maybe Mark if Zoe keeps him on a leash) - either in the Airbnb or at a bar - and try to act like total lads.

These people are going to be massively in trouble as their good fortune runs out. They're completely helpless.

Reactions: 3

Jokes on them there is no Uber and their aren't really any famous hipster restaurants. Bruges is lovely, but very much stuck in the past, I look forward to seeing how savage Froggo will try to make it out to be

Reactions: 9
Maybe they go visit The Fristmuseum? :D a museum in Bruges all about Fries/Chips

Alfie needs an engagement for engagement lol

Get the ring out for the ladsss!!

Alfonso. You could drag it out for a couple years. Just put a ring on her finger and do clickbait videos every couple months

- "ZOE RING STOLEN" when it's a Zara ring not the engagement one.
- "SETTING A DATE" -- A meeting date not the wedding
- "DRESS DILEMMA" -- Asos sent Zoe the wrong size summer dress nothing about the wedding dress

Reactions: 14
Alfie needs an engagement for engagement lol

Get the ring out for the ladsss!!

Alfonso. You could drag it out for a couple years. Just put a ring on her finger and do clickbait videos every couple months

- "ZOE RING STOLEN" when it's a Zara ring not the engagement one.
- "SETTING A DATE" -- A meeting date not the wedding
- "DRESS DILEMMA" -- Asos sent Zoe the wrong size summer dress nothing about the wedding dress

:ROFLMAO: this post made me choke on my drink.

So Alfie Suprised Zoella with a firework display and music for her new range, whilst dressed as beetle juice... sorry, I mean whilst sending it...

Bet the neighbours loved that. On Instagram stories, sure there’ll be a savage blog to follow.

Reactions: 4
Looks like they had thousands of pounds of firework's just for the deyes and their employees. That's one way to flaunt your wealth. He watched the display through his phone

Quite poignant to have Pompeii playing in the background,

"And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love"

"Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?"

Attachments

Looks like they had thousands of pounds of firework's just for the deyes and their employees. That's one way to flaunt your wealth. He watched the display through his phone

Quite poignant to have Pompeii playing in the background,

"And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love"

"Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?"
Quite licheerallly (literally) burning money.

Wouldn’t suprise me if he got them as a brand deal tbh

Yeah i wouldn't be surprised if the "boyfriend surprised me with fireworks" was absolutely nothing to do with Alfie other than him letting the team in and just sorted and paid for by the zoella brand.

Doubt they were really a surprise, hasn't he been watching jake paul? All this fake staged content is so over.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.