Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of chemistry between him and that guy he was with who I forget his name compared to when him and Zoe are together is insane.

Reactions: 5
Even a basic witch like Alfie will get bored by keeping going back on a long flight to Dubai to keep getting his teeth seen to. The odd one will be failing all the time and his BJs will be terrible.

There's several high profile cases of dodgy imprisonment in Dubai at the mo - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...tthew-hedges-sentenced-life-prison-uae-court/

If Alf had an oz of integrity he would stop promoting such an awful country, as much more articulate posters have gone into great detail here.

It's one thing working for something evil and corrupt when you need to in order to pay your rent and eat, but when you are fabulously wealthy and support something so awful just for even more money it's disgusting.
[automerge]1542972377[/automerge]And another thing why does he keep going shirtless in thumbnails, stories and photos? It's embarrassing there's nothing to show after years of him going on about the gym.

Reactions: 3
Watching last nights blog, where he blatantly lied and said he wears Gymshark 99% of the time. Most of the time your in tit Gucci mate. Never even heard him mention Gymshark til they sent him a package and it had stuff for Zoe in too AGES back. Hate this Blog already don't know why I do it to myself

I'm sure he's got 'send it' off Ryan Taylor, Ally Law etc... they usually sat it in referral to doing back flips on bikes on roofs, climbing crazy stuff etc. Alfie says it when on a kid go cart, going on a water slide etc hahahaha

Last edited:
Watching last nights blog, where he blatantly lied and said he wears Gymshark 99% of the time. Most of the time your in tit Gucci mate. Never even heard him mention Gymshark til they sent him a package and it had stuff for Zoe in too AGES back. Hate this Blog already don't know why I do it to myself

I'm sure he's got 'send it' off Ryan Taylor, Ally Law etc... they usually sat it in referral to doing back flips on bikes on roofs, climbing crazy stuff etc. Alfie says it when on a kid go cart, going on a water slide etc hahahaha

Quite he has NEVER paid for Gymshark clothes
23rd Jan 2018 - first ever mention of Gymshark and he was sent the clothes for free

Side note: I had the vlog playing and saw him on the piano -- 10 MONTHS LATER: PIANO WHERE????

Start at 6.47

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
23rd Jan 2018 - first ever mention of Gymshark and he was sent the clothes for free

Side note: I had the vlog playing and saw him on the piano -- 10 MONTHS LATER: PIANO WHERE????

Start at 6.47
Thanks, that’s the exact blog I was on about. As you say was freebies, doubt even 10% of his blogs are him wearing it never mind wearing it 99% of the time.

My ‘friend’ Ben. Maybe ask your pal for some advice on brand continuity and clothing design then ffs.

Start at 6.47
Didn't he recently said something about wanting to learn yoga to ''tune out'' the brain something like when one is focused on doing 1 task and you concentrate and tune your mind, or what BS he said. He could have done it playing the piano.

Gross, they sent 3 boxes of at least 30 items to Zoella? Gross. I bet she never even wore any of it or more than once before chucking it all away and maybe yeah, donated to charity (yes that's good) but it turns me off all these companies.

Reactions: 1

Start at 6.47
Love that he's going on about Gymshark in that video as he sits there in his Adidas. And wtf did they send Zoe gym stuff for?! What a waste since she hasn't even touched it once since they've sent it. Zoe would never wear gym clothes for leisure at home since she has her endless pj collection for that.

Can someone confirm in Alfie's past videos where he's working out if he is indeed wearing Gymshark? He says he's wearing it 99% of the time when working out in his latest vlog.

Last edited:
After he was sent Gymsahark stuff last time, he then purchased some Adidas gym clothes for him and his PT and had them PB branded. Worn just once I think.

He says he approached Gymsharks for a collab and the video is sponsored, meaning not only did they gift him so much stuff, they paid him.
It's disgusting.

alfie can't afford to buy his own gym wears? He doesn't even need any new clothes EVER.

Just how stupid is this?

Also, I think it's time for a new thread?

Phone ad: For Honour8x

Twitter: For IPhone
One day phone brands will ask people they do ad deals with to actually change phone for 6months to the Honor or whatever. Alfie has done ads for Honor and Samsung but we all know he uses iPhone and will never change. It’s not a brand he likes or uses etc. It’s a brand that pays hims lots of money. The money grabbing waste of space.

Reactions: 3
I know this is late, I haven't muster up courage to watch his vlogs these days
So this was from 21st Nov. How this is the softest blanket, no idea what brand (because they're not paid), just from Garden Centre and he had to buy another one because they both fight over it

Do they not already have 100 other blankets/throws and stuff already??
ad.png

ad2.png

[automerge]1543142010[/automerge]
a.png

a1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Every time he uploads he loses subs and he's doing vlogmas so will fall below 4 mil very soon. (y)

Too lazy to post a video filmed two years ago, so someone else does it for him.

Last edited:
You can tell that video is from two years ago because he doesn’t use phrases like “yo!” and “send it” every thirty seconds. He just has his god awful fake cackling laugh.

And you certainly can’t tell it’s him from two years ago based on his body transformation, his arms basically look the same two years ago as they do now. Not all muscled up like you’d expect from someone who keeps sending it at the gym everyday in Gymshark clothing that he definitely wears everyday.

F5FBD360-1B09-4EE5-AD5D-D542D63F88D5.jpeg

[automerge]1543170143[/automerge]It also appears we aren’t being “blessed” with another episode of his new mature content podcast that isn’t a podcast but never mind. He’s probably ran out of prefilmed episodes of the secrets out.

You can tell that video is from two years ago because he doesn’t use phrases like “yo!” and “send it” every thirty seconds. He just has his god awful fake cackling laugh.

And you certainly can’t tell it’s him from two years ago based on his body transformation, his arms basically look the same two years ago as they do now. Not all muscled up like you’d expect from someone who keeps sending it at the gym everyday in Gymshark clothing that he definitely wears everyday.

View attachment 2423
[automerge]1543170143[/automerge]It also appears we aren’t being “blessed” with another episode of his new mature content podcast that isn’t a podcast but never mind. He’s probably ran out of prefilmed episodes of the secrets out.
The thing is I’m pretty sure he has. I only ever heard of him filming those two episodes lmao

He literally has no excuses either cause he does basically the same offline work as Marcus and Marcus still manages to upload consistently.

Edit: Actually probably less offline work than Marcus. Alfie had very little to say in their “chat” and we all know Marcus’ work ethic trumps Alfie’s.

His PT is laughing all the way to the bank. Alfie must be his dumbest easiest client.

It took Alfie almost a year to put out his podcast wannabe videos even when they were pre-recorded!!! Then there was a three week gap from releasing the first and second pre-recorded episodes. I truly do not understand what is the point of doing these 'podcasts' if he can't even upload them on a consistent basis. Is episode three going to be released six weeks later and twelve weeks for episode four? If he was asked where they can listen to his podcast, his answer is going to be YouTube... you know like all the popular podcasts who stream exclusively on YouTube and nowhere else... Who needs exposure and growth for a successful podcast anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
His latest insta stories is making his mate go on that big slide in Dubai and getting Marcus to catch the ice cream like he got his mate to the other day.

Does Alfie ever do any of this fun stuff himself or just live it through his mates. He’s dry af

So they are going to Bruges, Belgium next weekend

"They" being Zalfie, Soppy and Mark of course

No Edinburgh this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.