Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It literally says everything about a person that they are willing to advertise and visit Dubai as a way to make money. Especially when they are rich enough to visit any country they wished. They just go wherever the money is. Nothing to do with the country. They won't scratch the surface.

A friend of mine travelled there for work. She's in her 20's. Her boyfriend joined her a few weeks later, also to work at the same place. Within 6 weeks they were home, due to the tight restrictions and horror stories. Tourism is encouraged publicly, but underneath lies an undercurrent of hatred for those tourists. They want your money, they just don't want you. They'll do and say anything to get you thrown into jail hoping you never come out. It's often a local's word against yours, and they ALWAYS side with their own, the prejudice starts from the bottom to the top.

I wouldn't send my worst enemy there, especially if they were young and unmarried. These people don't muck about. And don't even dream of going there if you're transgender or gay. Just stay away. The fact they don't address these very real issues & advertise it as the perfect holiday destination to their young impressionable audience is appalling, especially considering they attend mardi gras and promote equality for all. Dubai and equality are like oil and water, they just don't mix.

If anyone is under any illusion about any of this, off the top of my head you can check out gigi gorgeous, a trans gender, who attempted to visit Dubai, how he / she was detained and had to be rescued by a wealthy friend. If Gigi had been joe blogs, she would not have been freed easily at all, for comitting no crime other than being herself. I understand certain countries have strong rules, and that's fair enough, I don't expect all to be open minded but please at least address these very important issues before accepting money to tell your fans this place is the bees knees. It's not. I had another friend held and grilled for hours for wearing a Father Ted t-shirt. Do not go to this country, it's a hell hole if you make a small accident or they just take a dislike to your face. They overlook influencers (their minions) who are promoting their country, but if you're a regular person, good luck to you.

And if you still think alfie and zoe must be right promoting this place, read this before you go! This guy was only freed due to outrage that darkened their tourism as it snowballed and wouldn't go away. A local was jealous of this young man chatting to one of their own barmaids, and told the law this guy had tried to rape him, at first it was a hand on his hip but it soon escalated and nobody would help him or cared for evidence. They won't check cttv for example, they'll assume your guilty and throw away the key. This guy was lucky, he got a team behind him through sheer luck and they ran with it so hard and fast it hit major media, newspapers and tv screamed it from the rooftops and the outrage was such they freed him but it still took 4 months in a hell hole, trapped in a room with their own murderers and no facilities. They did NOT want to let him go, not even with no evidence and an entire country screaming for their blood. There's a whole team dedicating to rescuing innocent people from Dubai jail cells, where they are thrown together with true criminals of their own. They know you are innocent, they don't care, you should not have visited. Their actions always speak far louder than their tourism words. There are plenty more that aren't freed. Google them you will find horror stories. Zoe and Alfie should consider themselves extremely lucky to visit under the circumstances they do, I would NEVER promote Dubai. As far as I'm concerned, it's another black mark on dim and dimmer's already tarnish reputation.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...electrician-sheikh-mohammed-bin-a8025831.html

Also:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...travel-uae-united-arab-emirates-a8016801.html

This quote says it all "As he heads home to Scotland, Jamie Harron will no doubt be feeling euphoric. Winning his freedom a day after being sentenced to three months in a Dubai jail, he will soon be reunited with family and friends. But it is in the days and weeks ahead that I anticipate he will need the most support, not only to make sense of the injustice he has experienced, but to deal with the mental anguish and flashbacks that will inevitably come.

I know, because I have firsthand experience of the vindictive and unjust nature of Dubai’s weak legal system. It is a system rampant with corruption, bribery and nepotism, one that discriminates against westerners and especially Brits, and where the detention of a westerner and specifically, a Christian, seems to be some sort of macabre sport."

"Aside from Harron’s case, I have seen literally thousands of people put through the horror of the Dubai jail system, many of them physically and sexually abused by the Dubai police for simply holding the hand of their girlfriend, having a drink in public or, as in my case, using social media."

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
4A3E64E9-E167-4A1D-AB5F-3941FB1DC023.jpeg

“Me”?! So they’re doing things separately now? On a holiday? In the night? I get you not wanting to be 24/7 holding hands and all over each other but spend a night apart is kind of odd right?
Also pretty sure Zoe didn’t went to the mall either...

Reactions: 4
^and he "forgot" to put #ad.

So well put @KawaiiAF all of their fans should read that!

Reactions: 5
It literally says everything about a person that they are willing to advertise and visit Dubai as a way to make money. Especially when they are rich enough to visit any country they wished. They just go wherever the money is. Nothing to do with the country. They won't scratch the surface.
First of all, thank you for your informative post on Dubai. I've had friends who have also visited and unless you have a lot of money and are influential, the experience is always less than stellar. However, reading about all the wrongful detentions and the not surprising regressive stances on human rights issues--it definitely puts things into perspective. It would give anyone with a clue and a brain some pause about traveling there voluntarily.

I'm not surprised that Zalfie went to Dubai. They live in a bubble and have no idea or care to be informed on what is happening in the world. Unlike most of us (I'm guessing most of you guys also fall in the millennial age group), we don't have the luxury to turn a blind eye on what's happening politically and economically in the world because it affects us or our loved ones directly. We don't have money to wave our problems away momentarily. You see how much they consume and waste from clothing, toys that have a lifespan of days hours, seasonal decor, and down to all of their food deliveries. Alfie getting that backlash on his £1 video proves this as well. And you know most of this trip will be spent within the confines of the hotel with the occasional event planned out for them thanks for their sponsor. This isn't a holiday for the two to spend quality time, regroup, and reconnect. If anything it's for their instagram (and Alfie's teeth). How sad is that?

Reactions: 11
^and he "forgot" to put #ad.

So well put @KawaiiAF all of their fans should read that!

Thank you! I had to get it off my chest I was fit to burst when I saw they were promoting Dubai for money. I mean, you'd have to be lower than a worms belly & a true money grubber to agree to that collaboration. I believe it to be far, far worse than scamming people with her 50 pound crappy calendar which caused an uproar and rightly so. People got ripped off, but this is seriously dangerous waters with potential life destroying experiences for the uninformed. It beggars belief.

As my friends said on their return, the sooner Dubai is reclaimed by the desert, the better.

Old habits die hard, I guess re: no hashtag ad. They're always breaking the rules. Just awful people in so many ways.

The only people in Dubai I feel for are the poor innocents jailed which number in their thousands, and their own local poor people who they work into the ground / early graves with no care or pity. The outdated hierarchy in Dubai is unforgivable.

All that glamour and glitz of Dubai is an extremely thin veneer.

@emmer_mo I'm so glad to hear, they don't deserve you as a visitor or your money. Any penny spent in Dubai by a Westerner is a slap in the face to all those horribly abused there.

@thenomad Thank you, you are so right. For years I've despised their wastefulness and the messages they send to their young fans, all the while ripping them off while pretending to be their very best friends. It's been wonderful to see the tide has turned. And they are constantly hanging themselves by their own petard! The longer time ticks on, the more mistakes they make, and their popularity is crashing. Never have a couple deserved it more. I try not to think of all the wasted opportunities they've had, and the good they could be doing in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Yel

ASA podcast on Nutella thanks to us complaining.

It's a whitewash though as they say it wasn't directed to children and used the fake youtube stats that "prove" less than 25% are 16 or under.

Of course children on YouTube say they are over 18 to watch all the age restricted content!

Reactions: 2
The ads coming thick and fast - must be getting desperate for money to pay for all Zoe’s brand new Christmas decorations for this year. Or for Soppy to go on the next family holiday. Just finished an ad holiday for Dubai, now advertising the new Honor phone - even though we all know he uses iPhone and is definitely not going to change. It’s so transparently money grabbing, like the Samsung phone ad he did.

Someone needs to point out the social blade figure statistics to these companies they are promoting.

It's clear they are selling themselves as popular, they will have a team to do this. Not many companies will check, they'll just look at their sub counts and video's views alone.

Think I'll message the phone company with their stats, and let them know I won't touch anything they promote with a barge pole!

Reactions: 3
Just seen his new teeth on his vlog, they look really awful. I really hate veneers because they look so fake, and everyone who has them looks to have the same teeth. He would’ve done better by just sticking with Invisalign.

Those cookies looked tit, and he said Zoe bakes “all the time”, and I died laughing. Zoe bakes once a year, she just buys all the gear to pretend. We saw all the out of date stuff in her vlog.

Reactions: 8
Yep, the new nashers look so false. At the end of the video he kept touching his nose, which in body language means you're lying!

Reactions: 7
Wait... so he had an opportunity to bake and he decides to go with Tanya’s book and not Zoe’s which sits oh-so pathetically in the background. What an ass (pardon my French). I mean we all know Zoe’s book is a bunch of bs but he’s hardly been supportive of Zoe’s book other then sending her a bouquet of flowers on release day. He’s joked how it would be a good paperweight, etc. He says they are fine and they love each other yada ya ya bs but his actions are always the opposite of what he says.

No wonder Tanya’s cookies taste ‘good’. All that sugar... I guess developing diabetes is worth it. Also, why does Zoe need like 4 different whisks? So she buys kitchen utensils purely for aesthetics because we all know she doesn’t cook. How much free time do you have to on your hands to think about buying several whisks based on how cute they look... ?

Also, his teeth look soooo bad. I thought they looked off in his IG stories but the quality wasn’t as good so I chalked it up to that. However, in his vlog they look even worse. They look like obvious veneers and are too big. He went from a frog to a horse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So he goes shopping for ingredients the evening before, forgets some things so goes to the shop that morning, yet still hasn't enough ingredients! No way does this idiot run a business and set up brand deals. He's pampered by office staff.

Another design classic...

Stories • Instagram_3.mp4_snapshot_00.04_[2018.11.11_04.25.17].jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if he is going hairless or something, I can not understand why he is wears a cap all the time :ROFLMAO:

what's a PounAlessblog calendar

what's this? he's emitting special power from crouch?
z.png

This is all so terrible yet again! I bet in a year Alfie won't be an online presence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.