Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie has done an insta post tagging visit Dubai
What a joke. These two clowns won’t sell it to their fans, they’ll spend most of it in their hotel room.

Zoe isn’t going to jet ski, quad bike, skydive, swim with sharks etc etc

Reactions: 8
They have no way of measuring how many people he encourages to go there, that's why he keeps getting it. If only they knew.

All this money and they go that far to just eat and be paid.

Reactions: 5
One day he won't be receiving that amount of money and he will keep blindly wasting it until he's in a hole.

Katie price and Johnny depp did the same.

They're already stuck in a hole, their life is literally groundhog day. Same things on repeat, same holidays on repeat, same people .. :eek: Nightmare

If I had a healthy budget I'd travel the world, see new places and meet new people. I'd live for that! DUBAI would be far far down my bucket list :rolleyes: The stories I have heard, I would never encourage tourism to Dubai. Besides I had to stay there for a short few hours while switching flights once, and it all seemed so gaudy, shallow and fake. Oh wait, I see why they love it now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here.
Just saw the comments about the Dubai post. It's funny that there are so many comments saying that he's gonna propose to Zoe.:ROFLMAO:

Long time lurker here.
Just saw the comments about the Dubai post. It's funny that there are so many comments saying that he's gonna propose to Zoe.:ROFLMAO:
Haha! I feel sorry for her especially after that NYC jewelry trip she thought herself he was gonna propose then

With her being such a girl boss and feminist why can't she propose

Haha! I feel sorry for her especially after that NYC jewelry trip she thought herself he was gonna propose then

Cause she know's he'd say NO!

At this point it wouldn’t even suprise me if he did propose just for the views guyzzzzzz

Reactions: 7
At this point it wouldn’t even suprise me if he did propose just for the views guyzzzzzz
That reminds me in Zoe’s latest vlog
She said they never do anything special for their anniversary.. this year he bought her flowers for her book release and then they kinda remembered it was also their anniversary and that’s how it kinda always goes
And then she said: last year Alfie bought me a car for our anniversary and that’s soooo not like us cause we never even do presents
So the car was out of nowhere

That to me 100% confirmed what we were all thinking already
That car was bought for views of the video
Not to be nice to zoe or for their anniversary
His views were starting to really go down last year around this time and
It was to put the whole “wildest surprise! I bought her a car” in the title of the video to get views
That’s so sad

Reactions: 9
not for their anniversary tho but alfie bought zoe jeezys, a foundrae necklace, cartier jewerly and new iphones and stuff (and of course always vlogging it with "surprising my girlfriend with expensive tit"-titles to get views) so no need to play humble like they do

Last edited:
So salty about having to be transparent. Zoe has posted exactly the same ha
He is so pathetic. Rules are there for a reason and that is transparency. It’s so obvious he would do more #ad if they didn’t have to be clearly declared, he hates that he has to make it clear they are paid for.

He just comes across as such an awful, entitled, spoilt brat.

Reactions: 13
No other influencer I’ve seen go to Dubai has made any disclaimer or salty explanation for why their stories have to have AD in them lol

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here.
He will never propose from his heart. he may do it to save their channels and career, or to at least stretch it out more. Like roman atwood did when he finally married brit after their channel hit the major skids and his clutch attempt at twitch fortnite gaming livestreams failed lol

alfie will never, ever get a better opportunity to propose than that NY trip.

I also love how he mocked her on the low down about her expectations for that trip several times! He was shamelessly gleeful about her disappointment, the fact she is still with him shows what a mug she is.

I'd have left him years ago. heck, I've left much better men for smaller reasons!! But if it's not right, it's not right & it never will be. Never commit to a stagnant relationship, get out. Start fresh. Better to be single than dragging out a stinking composting rel'ship like theirs.

Life is too short. They can barely disguise how miserable they make each other, and how little in common they have. The last I watched her vlogs he was out n out in hate mode for her, and she was in full on annoyed mode with him, & it went on forever, so Ig not much has changed.

I had to pack in alfie when he casually threw into conversation that he had to hire a therapist to discuss why he is reluctant to unpack his holiday luggage. He's an embarrassing little troll.

Reactions: 11
He sounds so pissed off that the law has changed and he can't get away with being sneaky anymore.

He's gone on rants before that "I have to say it's an ad, even though it isn't really, it's stupid". No Alfie you are stupid and you are breaking the rules by going on that an ad isn't an ad!

Reactions: 3
He sounds so pissed off that the law has changed and he can't get away with being sneaky anymore.

He's gone on rants before that "I have to say it's an ad, even though it isn't really, it's stupid". No Alfie you are stupid and you are breaking the rules by going on that an ad isn't an ad!
Ha, his salty little posts make it even more obvious it's an ad, than if he just did what everyone else did and wrote AD on them.

He's getting pissed that it's not so easy to make the big money anymore. He thought this infuencer stuff would last forever, whoops!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.