Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a great idea, the restaurant industry is known for being easy work to double your life savings.

If Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver's retail buisnesses are loosing millions a year I'm sure Alf can be successful. After all once he starts something he always sees it through.

Reactions: 14
Open a foodcourt? He'll BURN through his entire fortune. F&B cost a LOT of money to start, and doesn't get profitable fast due to the high startup costs and the high running costs. And Alfie isn't a famous chef, so he can't attract crowds who are NOT 15-18 year old fangirls. And he will have to personally help out in the business and make a lot of costs decisions, staffing issues etc. I can't ever imagine Alfie doing a 9-5, neither can I imagine him running a F&B which will require a 7day work week with LOTS of hours. His GF will be of NO help, she's a sloth who actually have gotten this far only with a management team
This. He barely goes into the office they own and yet wants to open a food court? Anyone remember the gin and tonic stand he did a few months back? Remember when he helped set up the stand and make the drinks... oh wait. He didn't. But he made his friends and family do all of the heavy lifting.

Alfie needs to think before he speaks. Seriously if someone compiled a video of all the things he said he was going to do but didn't follow through, it would be an extremely long video. I don't know if it's because he's surrounded by yes people all day long or because he's also dim but I just don't get how he's so confident but has none of the substance to show for it. How is that something to be proud of? You have all these connections, the money, and you wasted almost an entire year doing nothing. Thank you for the vlog recap @GossWhore bc there's no way I can sit through and watch a vlog of Alfie and Sean being idiots and thinking they're so "sick" and "savage". :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
He hasn't got much of an IQ. He clearly doesn't have a clue of what he is saying.

Gf just keep pushing products after products before it all burst and bf just keeps talking about plans that will never materialise

edit: maybe Sean can be his first waitor.. hahaha.. burn together

Reactions: 6
I agree with what everyone else has said. Something is up with them. Couples who have been together for a long time and are confident in their relationship can absolutely spend time apart without anything being wrong. But would Zoe ever miss a chance to go somewhere with the Deyes? Maybe we’re reading too much into this, but it could actually be the beginning of the end. Maybe Zoe has finally realized Alfie truly has no plans of giving her a bump or ring.

A breakup does seem best for both of them, I think they’d ultimately be happier apart. I don’t see much hope for Alfie or his career regardless (the food court thing is a pipe dream) but I think he’d “rebrand” immediately. I predict Zoe will get the house and Nala, because those things just won’t fit with his new image. He’ll get a ~sAvAgE~ bachelor pad and a husky because huskies are much more photogenic and will better align with the adventurous lifestyle he’ll be trying to attract Instagram models with.

Maybe they’ll be amicable for a while, while they sort out finances or whatever. Maybe there will be some Nala and Buzz play dates so they can act like they’re still friends for the camera. But as soon as one of them starts dating, they’ll completely go their separate ways. I think Zoe will sell the mansion not long after and Alfie will try harder than ever to become a successful businessman since he’ll no longer be able to rely on “zalfie” for income.

Reactions: 11
I’m wondering how Alfie has managed to slow down time? :LOL: He uploaded his Day 1 Holiday video 3 days ago, and still hasn’t uploaded Day 2. Lazy bleeping shite. Unless they were just THAT boring, because Soppy are hardly enthralling content.

Reactions: 9
I’m wondering how Alfie has managed to slow down time? :LOL: He uploaded his Day 1 Holiday video 3 days ago, and still hasn’t uploaded Day 2. Lazy bleeping shite. Unless they were just THAT boring, because Soppy are hardly enthralling content.
Every time he grins, his gums slow down the rotation of the earth.

Reactions: 6
every time zalfie travels you just realize how uneducated they are in terms of culture or history. it hurts

Reactions: 8
1B61F1AE-02CD-44E2-9D07-41BFD5D4E40B.jpeg

Vlogging everyday in November and December? Seriously Alfie!? It’s just taken him four days to upload day 2 of his holiday. It could take him until next Christmas to finish uploading this years vlogmas at that rate.

Reactions: 1
every time zalfie travels you just realize how uneducated they are in terms of culture or history. it hurts
I can’t believe how little they learn about somewhere they go. At least his parents cracked a book about local landmarks, Alfie is like “this is a thing, I don’t know about the thing, but Mum and Dad say it’s important and we should go to the thing”, and will leave the thing still knowing exactly nothing about it apart from whether they do food or not.

Reactions: 9
He just came back from holiday and already he wants to make a video like this. Let me guess, a "Addressing the Zalfie breakup rumors" video coming soon. *Gotta get those views, must take advantage* is all he thought about on his way back home from holiday.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I don't want to watch the vlog. Can someone just put in all the stupid things he said so that we could all have a laugh:LOL:

I don't want to watch the vlog. Can someone just put in all the stupid things he said so that we could all have a laugh:LOL:
  • The audio is missing in a couple of clips. Shame it not for the entire duration.
  • Talks like a child or a teenage skater boy as per usual.
  • Him and Sean spits water at his mum for a prank., nice.
  • Had packed 3 baseball caps for holiday.
  • Smug about random people saying hey to him in street, pointing out one was a 35 year old man. The guy probably thought he was talking to him, not the camera.
  • Buys an energy crystal. Needs to stick it up his lazy arse.
  • Buys a chocolate ice cream while walking to a restaurant for dinner.

Reactions: 12
Peak laziness. I wonder if he realized the audio was missing in some of the clips? Did he mention in his vlog that would be happening? Or he just didn't care?

Apparently, in the vlog he talks about how he likes to buy rings (for himself obviously) and that he can't help it. It's probably best that Zoe wasn't on the trip, could you imagine all the passive aggressive things like giving him the side eye she would do throughout the Lisbon holiday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Peak laziness. I wonder if he realized the audio was missing in some of the clips? Did he mention in his vlog that would be happening? Or he just didn't care?

Apparently, in the vlog he talks about how he likes to buy rings (for himself obviously) and that he can't help it. It's probably best that Zoe wasn't on the trip, could you imagine all the passive aggressive things like giving him the side eye she would do throughout the Lisbon holiday.
He tweeted this yesterday: Ughh after rushing to edit the new video (I accidentally edited the wrong video so had to start again) Im seeing lots of comments from people saying theres 20 seconds of audio missing at 10 mins into the vlog :( Sorry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.