Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
How is he not embarrassed at what a stupid twat he is. Always giving the shite motivational work harder speeches but is all talk about his own life and never ever follows through on anything.
Agree completely he's full of shite. I feel like he's never worked hard in his life, so he sees these motivational people and just copies them, thinking this is the sort of spoon feeding crap people crave. He thinks we don't notice his lifestyle lol I've never seen a young couple with the world at their feet and financial free literally do nothing. It's beyond my comprehension. I would not be spending my money on multi-million pound mansions, I'd buy a really modest cute little home and I'd be travelling the world while I can. Would make great vlogging content too so win win. There's so much going on in world to participate in that's mind blowing, can't believe they prefer to sit on a sofa and eat pizza every single night watching TV. And they are supposed to be 'influencers'. The world has gone mad.

Reactions: 11

Yel

Chatty Member
It's embarrassing when Marcus is showing you up.

At least Marcus has come to some self realisations, even if he isn't been honest about the journey to get him there. He only stopped doing the basic challenge videos as people stopped watching it and his current videos are mostly just bottom feeding stuff commenting on trends such a Jake Paul and Shane Dawson to hoover up views.

moimoi

VIP Member
Oh my god, I've just watched. I actually felt bad for Zoe. Alfie is such a dimwit. Even the fireworks guy thought it was a proposal when Alfie asked him to keep it quiet and he was like 'Don't worry, I think I've gathered what it's about.'

captainxpudding

I agree with what everyone else has said. Something is up with them. Couples who have been together for a long time and are confident in their relationship can absolutely spend time apart without anything being wrong. But would Zoe ever miss a chance to go somewhere with the Deyes? Maybe we’re reading too much into this, but it could actually be the beginning of the end. Maybe Zoe has finally realized Alfie truly has no plans of giving her a bump or ring.

A breakup does seem best for both of them, I think they’d ultimately be happier apart. I don’t see much hope for Alfie or his career regardless (the food court thing is a pipe dream) but I think he’d “rebrand” immediately. I predict Zoe will get the house and Nala, because those things just won’t fit with his new image. He’ll get a ~sAvAgE~ bachelor pad and a husky because huskies are much more photogenic and will better align with the adventurous lifestyle he’ll be trying to attract Instagram models with.

Maybe they’ll be amicable for a while, while they sort out finances or whatever. Maybe there will be some Nala and Buzz play dates so they can act like they’re still friends for the camera. But as soon as one of them starts dating, they’ll completely go their separate ways. I think Zoe will sell the mansion not long after and Alfie will try harder than ever to become a successful businessman since he’ll no longer be able to rely on “zalfie” for income.

Horatio

VIP Member
Even when you see him out with the London boys. At Ksi boxing for example. On everyone else’s vlog he’s just sitting there laughing at everyone else barely involved.

If he’s an introvert that’s fine, just bugs me he pretends he’s soon cool adventurer and people think it’s zoe dragging him behind.
Yeah did you catch the other day when he said “I don’t even go clubbing any more” as if he used to be some kind of party monster and he’s burnt out at 25. I was like, hmm you lives in London for two minutes when you were like 19...and probably went out about three times ...you ain’t fooling nobody darling.

Reactions: 10

thenomad

VIP Member
He’s such an ass to his dwindling number of fans. I don’t know why anyone would stan for this insufferable talentless prick. One podcast in and he’s already behind with uploading (not surprising) and the first episode is still not available to stream on sites like Spotify and Apple. Such a joke.

Alfie must be thrilled that he won’t have to pretend to be affectionate with Zoe while in Dubai. “Yeoh, Gorgeous you know I want to hold your hands but it’s Dubai. I still fancy you tho. Savage”.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I find it hilarious Alfie is losing more followers after putting up the podcast. He just can't win and I am thoroughly enjoying his downfall. Send it, Alf!
I never thought it would happen. I thought they would go their graves patting themselves on the back that they did a stupendous great job at everything their whole lives and were loved and adored for being genius!

I'm not entirely sure they understand they've been disliked for a very long time. They've lived in such a bubble of moderated only comments.

They believed their hype so much, they were very comfortable ripping off fans. And it was their downfall.

I had no opinion on Alfie until a while back he ripped off that girls idea for a hat, never forgave him for that. It was disgusting & sneaky the way he went about it, asking for the font to his followers instead of asking her. Then deleting that post to hide the evidence. Then the exact same hat turning up in his merch shop as though he conjured it up himself. And that stupid fan who while initially hurt at his silence, then went straight back to being a fan. Omg. HE JUST RIPPED YOU OFF GIRL. He didn't even like her post or reply to her. But he got her pic and reposted it for the font. Jeez.

Zoe and Alfie are absolute scumbags. It's finally out in the open, and it was through their doing! Marvellous :)

Last edited:

thenomad

VIP Member
Really is this all someone could say?
And of course Alfies inflated ego liked the tweet
Well anyone who is still a fan of Alfie in this day and age aren't going to be the brightest and best of the bunch. I side-eye anyone who willingly purchases his crappy PB merchandise. I find it hilarious Alfie is losing more followers after putting up the podcast. He just can't win and I am thoroughly enjoying his downfall. Send it, Alf!

GossWhore

VIP Member
Marcus in the video is being honest -- saying videos he did like the deep fried videos he hated then and now. He did it for the money. Saying it's hit him financially. But he's happier.
Alfie probably felt uncomfortable saying shit like "ohh but your content wasn't for older people". Which is hypocritical since he's always banging on about he's views being mostly over 18.

I rolled my eyes when Alfie said he's like Marcus and has changed his content. No. You have just become lazy. Marcus does not daily vlog full stop. You daily vlog when you can be bothered.

Kinda telling that Alfie asked Marcus if he buffed up, tattoos etc to show he's changed/an adult. Marcus said no. That is what Alfie did. But he's still a child.

Marcus is telling Alfie home truths "I know a lot of YouTubers who aren't happy with their content but are stuck or don't know how to evolve it".

Alfie said when he dropped daily vlogging he didn't know what you do. Marcus said experiment. He highlighted that they aren't 16/17 anymore.

Marcus is legit making Alfie uncomfortable "yeah you be smashing it...can be financially comfortable...buy a new car...But what does that mean"??

Btw this video was filmed before Louise did a video with Marcus. Louise video was 3 October 2018!! Lazy Alfie strikes again.

Marcus won a YouTuber competition at 18/19 and invested that money into property. Go Marcus! Alfie then tries to shame his friends saying "some of my friends didn't know about mortgages" like he's so fucking smart.

Alfie talking about Marcus having kids soon is funny since they've only together like 2 years. Marcus said maybe when Steffi is 27 however its up to her since it will affect her career. How old is Zoe again?? Lol.
Slyly think Alfie wants kids at 30. So Zoe you're fucked!

Let's end there.

Marcus filmed -- What's it like being in a public relationship?

yui0902

I still can't believe that the pool is still in the garden. It's almost December...Let's see if it will break the tent's record.

Image 1.jpg

Reactions: 9
Oh god, that "surprise" video was painful. Zoe and everyone else clearly thought he was going to propose. I'm not a huge Zoe fan, but I really feel for her at this point. That was just cruel. She was so faking that excitement at the end.

sburton

Alfie flat out admitted in Marcus’ video that he would only film maybe “23 minutes” of his day and then post 20. He hasn’t changed his editing habits, he just cannot be arsed to do his job. You’d think with his channels all dying, he would start to give a shit and at least attempt to show his audience he cares (after all they are why he has all those nice things and all that money), but no. He just spouts lies that make it seem like he cares and actually works when it could not be further from the truth.