Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
50 replies to his vague attention seaking tweets and lots are just taking the piss out of him. " A dinner date with a pound coin,?"

It's him feeding a giraffe isn't it.

Antacids

I’m disgusted to see such a nice new mattress on the ground! What a huge waste!!

Also, just saw in his insta stories that he’s in Berlin. He’s invading my country again. I disapprove!

Thirdly, Zoe hasn’t been seen in his stories or videos. I don’t think they broke up but I feel that something might be off...
She dropped him off at the airport. You see her car and her arm in the new vlog.

Yel

Chatty Member
This strange article praises him for giving back by showing two years of doing a backflip and shopping at waitrose

We cannot paint them all with the same brush. The channels that are there for genuine entertainment and education I believe do give back to their audiences. Alfie Deyes for example, may not be everyone’s cup of tea but he vlogged daily for two straight years. He opened up and let followers see into his life — not exactly an easy decision. That’s giving back. Even when he is heavily criticised Alfie responds immediately and tries to make amends. He is PG entertainment that gives his all because he cares about his community of viewers.

https://www.shoutoutuk.org/2018/12/14/yyoutubers-that-give-other-youtubers-a-bad-name/

gettyimages-490490346_0.jpg

How depressing.