Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion.

Alfie deyes #10 Dianne Buswell’s boyfriend’s sister’s irrelevant boyfriend.

Cos does anyone even care who he is anymore 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did he and Zoe want to name drop anymore at the end of his latest vlog 🤣🤣🤮

Reactions: 3
Did he and Zoe want to name drop anymore at the end of his latest vlog 🤣🤣🤮
Who do they even have to name drop anymore, like who in their right mind wants to be associated with them. Joe doesn't even let Alfie vlog anything when they stay anymore.

Who do they even have to name drop anymore, like who in their right mind wants to be associated with them. Joe doesn't even let Alfie vlog anything when they stay anymore.
🤣 discussing something from years ago and how Harry walked in and Zoe was like “oh yea and he kissed me on the cheek ... “ 🙄 why are they such knobs !!

Reactions: 7
Why do I find everything he does shady with an ulterior motive? just think its no coincidence that he comes on crowing about charities he gives to (doesn’t say which ones or how much) and that if people watch his crappy videos or buy his crappy merch these charities will benefit. No dick, YOU benefit. Just give to these charities and not try and guilt people into funding your privilege entitled existence.

Reactions: 8
Why do I find everything he does shady with an ulterior motive? just think its no coincidence that he comes on crowing about charities he gives to (doesn’t say which ones or how much) and that if people watch his crappy videos or buy his crappy merch these charities will benefit. No dick, YOU benefit. Just give to these charities and not try and guilt people into funding your privilege entitled existence.
Some companies donate to charity and then claim some tax back from it, it’s not all doing it for a cause and I assume Tory horse mouth is the same

Because it usually is shady with an ulterior motive.
If alfie has a new hobby you can bet your nan that he’s got some ‘not’ merch coming out to do with it in a few months and he’s just brainwashing his fans into it. Skateboarding/futuresels, Kendemas/made his own, his phase of loving gin/pop up gin bar, leather key ring he kept showing etc

Reactions: 6
Because it usually is shady with an ulterior motive.
If alfie has a new hobby you can bet your nan that he’s got some ‘not’ merch coming out to do with it in a few months and he’s just brainwashing his fans into it. Skateboarding/futuresels, Kendemas/made his own, his phase of loving gin/pop up gin bar, leather key ring he kept showing etc
I can’t bleeping believe this dick.his very next insta story after charity brag is promoting his future self shop. I despise him, I think of him as a con man.

I just watched the Woodlands vlog. Boring to say the least. Like watching monkeys try to operate a computer, I've never seen a bunch of grown men look more out of place. Bring half the house to go 'camping' for a couple of hours. And always need to buy new stuff,

• Haha
Because it is shady 🤣 he’s basically using his fans to line his pockets and telling them it’s donating to charity the fans thinks he means a children’s charity but he actually means the Maldives charity fund for Zoe and Alfie 😂

Reactions: 7
I can’t bleeping believe this dick.his very next insta story after charity brag is promoting his future self shop. I despise him, I think of him as a con man.
Even on the charity chat bragfest he has the pathetic leather keyring on show!!!!

He’s a complete prick.

Reactions: 5
Because it is shady 🤣 he’s basically using his fans to line his pockets and telling them it’s donating to charity the fans thinks he means a children’s charity but he actually means the Maldives charity fund for Zoe and Alfie 😂
As soon as i saw his posts I shouted bullshit. We all know the % will be 1% and he's just trying to con people now to buy his tit. I'd love it if he wasn't and got properly done for it. Could you imagine him coping in prison 🤣

Reactions: 2
As soon as i saw his posts I shouted bullshit. We all know the % will be 1% and he's just trying to con people now to buy his tit. I'd love it if he wasn't and got properly done for it. Could you imagine him coping in prison 🤣
It may be more that that, but it would be entirely for tax purposes. Like showing as much of his crap he buys on some platform or another so it can be claimed as an expense. Gotta make sure that as much money as possible stays in his pocket after all.

Reactions: 4
he recently said on insta that’s he’s done no workouts during lockdown (despite having a gym) then why did he always watch Dianne’s live dance/fitness tutorials?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
he recently said on insta that’s he’s done no workouts during lockdown (despite having a gym) then why did he always watch Dianne’s live dance/fitness tutorials?
No workouts during lockdown? I thought he was doing 30 days again or something? The one where he did sleepy yoga? Lies Alfie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He really doesn't understand the concept of his own merch slogan.

Do your future self a favour and work hard today, but he can't even manage one gym session over lockdown. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cause he has a massive crush on her & can perv watching her Lycra.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.