Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a pusher for the song. A PR person. An advertiser. A SHILLING FOOL.

He has a platform with gullible kids following his every step. That’s what “consulting” means.

Reactions: 8
He’s the jack of all trades, master of none. So he’s a YouTuber (to his shame), property investor, fashion designer, photographer, motivational speaker, author, world explorer, and now... virtuoso. Some impressive tit for a fella who can’t even spell the word business. Could it possibly be that his numerous opportunities have all come about purely because of his relationship with Zoe social media platform and not his entrepreneurial finesse?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He finally hit 500 on twitch after about two weeks as soon as he mentioned you can subscribe for free with amazon prime. Then the numbers went up, meaning he'll get more ad breaks now (which streamers DO control) and we were met with a lovely ad as soon as he hit 500. He is just greedy and boring, the first three minutes of his stream was him sat there drinking water. Boring. Twitch isn't the place for delicate Alf, they are pretty harsh but then again I doubt he will get too big. Says a lot about how current he is when only 500 people sub. Huge fan base there.

Reactions: 13
He’s such an odd specimen. When you hear his voice in the background of Zoe’s stories it’s such a distinctive croak and I just think shut the duck up. She always pauses when he interrupts as well so we have no choice but to listen to the little bleep. He has such a massive, hideous face as well, like an oval dinner plate. Godspeed those who are able to watch him and report back at this point. Incredible levels of patience and tolerance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He’s such an odd specimen. When you hear his voice in the background of Zoe’s stories it’s such a distinctive croak and I just think shut the duck up. She always pauses when he interrupts as well so we have no choice but to listen to the little bleep. He has such a massive, hideous face as well, like an oval dinner plate. Godspeed those who are able to watch him and report back at this point. Incredible levels of patience and tolerance.
An oval dinner plate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I bleeping love how shady we all are on this thread. I mostly only react with the laughing emoji fella.

Anyway, WHY is he always touching himself up. Does he think he looks super sexy and super desirable? Cos I reckon he looks like a desperate bleep 🙂

View attachment 132687
I genuinely think he believes he is gods gift.

He makes my entire body cringe. What a gif.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did you see the state of his half-pipe in his insta stories? What a mess! He's a wasteful twit. Also he's pushing this song on his stories now and telling people to download and add it to their playlist. Apparently its a sick song and took a year to develop. Bollocks. Also do you reckon he gets a percentage of the profits from the purchases of the song?
1589918219004.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
His new song is very auto tuned, I can't even tell if it's him singing or not?!
I wonder if he'll release a "sick" and "savage" music video?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does he claim everything he’s involved with ‘took almost a year’ or ‘took two years in the making’ or whatever. A song doesn’t take a year to work on?

has he said anywhere what he supposedly contributed? As far as I can tell song production is mostly a songwriter, the recording artist/band and then someone to record it and mix it together. What part of that could he have been involved with, really?

i can’t find the band on Instagram, wanted to see if they credit him anywhere, or could shed some light on what he brought to the table....

Why does he claim everything he’s involved with ‘took almost a year’ or ‘took two years in the making’ or whatever. A song doesn’t take a year to work on?

has he said anywhere what he supposedly contributed? As far as I can tell song production is mostly a songwriter, the recording artist/band and then someone to record it and mix it together. What part of that could he have been involved with, really?

i can’t find the band on Instagram, wanted to see if they credit him anywhere, or could shed some light on what he brought to the table....
Screenshot_20200519-212633.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Calling it now. Alfies new word instead of sick savage is ‘slaps’ cus your boy Sam Tomkins says it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Calling it now. Alfies new word instead of sick savage is ‘slaps’ cus your boy Sam Tomkins says it
So funny as slaps is such an old word now in London language

It goes

London slang word around for years -------> Sam T learns word and its his new word --------> Alfie learns word and its his new word

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That song was released October 21, 2019. So why is he only now promoting it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.