Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This “Alfie’s choice of choosing what I wear” has cropped up a few times in the past, remember when he went to some shop and picked everything down to the underwear?! Maybe it’s just me but I think it’s weird for a significant other to be choosing anything other than lingerie for a specific activity. Even then it would have to be agreeable, no? Maybe I’m just too old to get it 🤣 even though I’m the same age as Zoe. But then it comes up in other formats like friends/subscribers choosing clothes. It’s a weird concept to me.
Weird that what he wants her to wear doesnt suit her AT ALL and does nothing for her. Where as the clothes she used to wear that she chose looked really nice.

Reactions: 13
Weird that what he wants her to wear doesnt suit her AT ALL and does nothing for her. Where as the clothes she used to wear that she chose looked really nice.
He wants her to look like all the younger “cool hipster instagram” girls he follows, unfortunately Alf that’s not what zoe is or will ever be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else see his story this morning, asking if he should finish the three bites of burger he’d left by the bed after they got a takeaway last night?

firstly - who eats dinner in bed? Secondly, who then just goes to sleep leaving leftover food by your bed? Thirdly, who then contemplates eating the leftovers 12 hours later? GRIM

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Did anyone else see his story this morning, asking if he should finish the three bites of burger he’d left by the bed after they got a takeaway last night?

firstly - who eats dinner in bed? Secondly, who then just goes to sleep leaving leftover food by your bed? Thirdly, who then contemplates eating the leftovers 12 hours later? GRIM
I’ll never be over the time they shared a story of them eating a full hot plated meal in bed 🤮 They’ve various other places in their massive house they could eat.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ll never be over the time they shared a story of them eating a full hot plated meal in bed 🤮 They’ve various other places in their massive house they could eat.
I was watching an old vlog the other day and Zoe and Mark had bought some ice cream from boho gelato so it was in a big tub and alfie had a spoon ready to try some and they were talking about his beard and as he was talking he rubbed the spoon round his beard then ate some ice cream with the same spoon. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
54F61D25-B758-40A7-AD73-36DF8514D0AC.png

Yes Alfie, asking someone’s favourite position is so outrageous it belongs in Only Fans.
isn’t he the one who constantly jokes and brings up sex/his d**k in Zoe’s vlogs?
They are both fully consenting adults.....outrageous questions! So out there and shocking!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 126053

Yes Alfie, asking someone’s favourite position is so outrageous it belongs in Only Fans.
isn’t he the one who constantly jokes and brings up sex/his d**k in Zoe’s vlogs?
They are both fully consenting adults.....outrageous questions! So out there and shocking!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Alfie actually comes across as such a prude. I know he might mention sex or his dick and joke about it a lot. But when it gets anymore deep, discussing positions even he clams and gets very prudish. Probably a lie back and think if England missionary position kind of guy.

And probably think anyone who has sex in a different position, location, or has any kinks/fetishes is really weird.

Reactions: 15
He does drink, but not to excess I don't think. He used to show off him drinking when he did drink. He would show of buying a bottle of red wine in M&S or when he pretended to be really into gin and tonics always buying different gins. He wasn't really in to gin in the sense of any proper interest, he just liked a gin and tonic.

I don't think think he drinks much at all, doesn't have any friends to go out and get drunk with anymore or I think he would drink more, bit still not loads.

And I definitely think he is a total lightweight when he does drink.
The gin thing is so typically him, just accumulating more tit he will never use again 🙄

Reactions: 5
Alfie actually comes across as such a prude. I know he might mention sex or his dick and joke about it a lot. But when it gets anymore deep, discussing positions even he clams and gets very prudish. Probably a lie back and think if England missionary position kind of guy.

And probably think anyone who has sex in a different position, location, or has any kinks/fetishes is really weird.
I really really really don’t think they have sex

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Why do I feel like I want to defend missionary 😂 nothing wrong with missionary, unless it’s with Alfie of course 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 126053

Aww thats prob because he only knows missionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do I feel like I want to defend missionary 😂 nothing wrong with missionary, unless it’s with Alfie of course 😂
There is nothing wrong with it. Alfie just seems like sex starts and finishes with the missionary position. 😂😂

I really really really don’t think they have sex
No, they don't seem a very sexual couple. Too much eating in bed, too much of Alfie's Gaviscon on the nightstand. Just not an environment which turns someone on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zoe is wearing this outfit in the latest vlog and Alfie says something along the lines of if he could dress Zoe however he wanted, it would be exactly this... I wonder why 🤔
Hahahaha! Lotty looks quite cool and can pull it off, Zoe looks so embarrassing. Like a 40 year old trying to dress like a teenage chav

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Basically just asking for a friend (me) given I am an oldie but goldie and the world has certainly moved on and swung on its axis, if you have millions of ££££££ is it the height of fashion to look like you actually sleep on the street and last time you washed was last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is nothing wrong with it. Alfie just seems like sex starts and finishes with the missionary position. 😂😂

No, they don't seem a very sexual couple. Too much eating in bed, too much of Alfie's Gaviscon on the nightstand. Just not an environment which turns someone on.
They have no sexual chemistry at all.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.