Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Click bait title in todays vlog its not Celebrities its ONE celebrity! Geri halliwell who asks Alfie 'are you cool?' the answer Geri hun is unless you are a 5yr old NO HE IS NOT COOL HE IS A PRIZED PRAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Click bait title in todays vlog its not Celebrities its ONE celebrity! Geri halliwell who asks Alfie 'are you cool?' the answer Geri hun is unless you are a 5yr old NO HE IS NOT COOL HE IS A PRIZED PRAT!
i think the main question most celebrities would ask them is "who are you?" and "how did you get my number?" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This new video is making my arse cringe 😂 They are so FAKE, Zoe being overly lovely, it's such an embarrassing thing to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This new video is making my arse cringe 😂 They are so FAKE, Zoe being overly lovely, it's such an embarrassing thing to watch
Also he's been to Geri's house and him and Zoe are going again one day. WHY? don't tell me she's going on the secrets out? PLEASE NO GERI!!!!
Surprise surprise the podcast has been delayed yet AGAIN :LOL:

Reactions: 6
Also he's been to Geri's house and him and Zoe are going again one day. WHY? don't tell me she's going on the secrets out? PLEASE NO GERI!!!!
Surprise surprise the podcast has been delayed yet AGAIN :LOL:
I don't even know who she is, Girls Aloud or Spice Girls or something? One washed up celeb kissing the arse of another. It's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t help but just look at his gums, I’ve never seen someone so gummy in my life (I’m aware it’s not his fault) but just so attention drawing didn’t even hear anything he said was just mesmerised by his gums 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve totally been reading here. Acting all lovey, Geri saying how much Alfie loves Zoe etc, plus they took the dog for a walk and he practiced the guitar. Hi Alf!

• Haha
...why is he getting "celebrities" to ask him questions? Wouldn't it be more interesting to ask them questions??

Reactions: 19
...why is he getting "celebrities" to ask him questions? Wouldn't it be more interesting to ask them questions??
Would be even MORE interesting if he let us tattlers ask him questions. :LOL:

They’ve totally been reading here. Acting all lovey, Geri saying how much Alfie loves Zoe etc, plus they took the dog for a walk and he practiced the guitar. Hi Alf!
Bit of a odd thing to say when she barely knows them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Zoe is wearing this outfit in the latest vlog and Alfie says something along the lines of if he could dress Zoe however he wanted, it would be exactly this... I wonder why 🤔
Zoe looks a twit in that outfit she just cant pull off that look.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Podcast delay. bleeping standard.

Telling Zoe how HE would like HER to dress. bleeping standard.

Hammock. New purchase. bleeping standard.

Repetitive use of the word “banging” to describe big standard tit. bleeping standard.

Pushing a Guitar app that is 25 quid a month. bleeping TORY.

ALSO

How is the podcast content backlog gonna be at all relevant once it’s released. Filmed in March released in July? What’s the bleeping point??? They’re gonna be chatting about whatever is on their plate for now, no? He tries (not hard just tries) to do it all and gets it all so wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The actual title of that vlog using the word ‘letting’ has really pissed me off. Who does he think they are? The royal bleeping family, yes old Geri should be so honoured we LET her ask us questions. And Geri love if this is what you’re reduced to asking these muppets questions you need to revaluate what you’re doing with your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The actual title of that vlog using the word ‘letting’ has really pissed me off. Who does he think they are? The royal bleeping family, yes old Geri should be so honoured we LET her ask us questions. And Geri love if this is what you’re reduced to asking these muppets questions you need to revaluate what you’re doing with your life.
Like she’s actually going to watch for the replies to her questions? Why hasn’t he done it on a zoom call or that bleeping app they were both flogging for meetings and quiz nights last week? What use is the random video on his phone and no interaction back from the “celebrity”?

Absolute IDIOTS mate.

Reactions: 8
Zoe is wearing this outfit in the latest vlog and Alfie says something along the lines of if he could dress Zoe however he wanted, it would be exactly this... I wonder why 🤔
To be honest that is how most “trendy” girls dress now

Reactions: 3
Zozo looks like an idiot in that outfit. She has no sense of style or self.

Doesn't mean she should take style tips from Elf though. What a twit.
Screenshot_20200508-123023_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Best part was Geri suggesting he might be a school caretaker if he wasn't a Youtuber.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Zoe just doesn't suit that style unfortunately, neither do I for that matter but at least I don't kid myself that I can pull it off! Vile that Alfie says 'if I could dress Zoe how I want' why can't she use her own mind and dress herself? And what's it to do with him anyway, he shouldn't care what she wears if he lOvEs her :rolleyes:

• Haha
This “Alfie’s choice of choosing what I wear” has cropped up a few times in the past, remember when he went to some shop and picked everything down to the underwear?! Maybe it’s just me but I think it’s weird for a significant other to be choosing anything other than lingerie for a specific activity. Even then it would have to be agreeable, no? Maybe I’m just too old to get it 🤣 even though I’m the same age as Zoe. But then it comes up in other formats like friends/subscribers choosing clothes. It’s a weird concept to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.