Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was he running with that HUGE water bottle??? It’s only a 5k, you can get a drink when you’re done Alf...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like how his decision not to sell merchandise because it 'didn't feel right at these times' lasted all of about a week.

Incase you hadn't noticed Alfie, we're still in a lockdown, the situation hasn't got any better - in fact for most people it's getting worse. Just because you have the attention span of a gnat and this pesky coronavirus is 'old news' for you now, doesn't actually make it any more appropriate for you to be flogging your overpriced merchandise...

Reactions: 25
Still constantly liking Stefanie's sexy pics. Genuinely if you scroll down her pic he has liked pretty much every revealing pic. It's not like he's consistent and likes all her pics, or even the ones with Marcus in, it's just the ones of her looking particularly hot.

This was today's

Some other recent

I know in his head he's saying "she looks cool, I'm gonna like it" but if I was Zoe I'd hate seeing this every day. Not to mention when he reposts his favourite pictures/accounts and they're all naked women. Not saying Zoe is perfect but he really is trash sometimes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Zoe must be so proud of him. The only consolation is that he is not liking pictures of guys in various stages of nakedness.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's dropping his tit tie dye hoodies tomorrow. hope no one buys any :giggle:
Well most younger people can't work right now because a majority of retail and service jobs have been temporarily eliminated so less income for most of his fans, also I doubt with times being so tough now that many parents will be okay shilling over cash on a crappy hoodie particularly with it about to be summer.

He is so oblivious to the real world.

Reactions: 7
Just scrolled by a meme too appropriate not to share...
37326632-5C7D-4FC8-A4AC-061E157075CD.jpeg

But just like this over enthusiastic dog there is something strangely and pathetically sweet about Alfie making these. I mean, it’s more work than he’s ever put into merch in his life, no doubt. Clearly doing something productive for once is working for him.

But he’s going to be left with what, 20 or 30 home tie dyed hoodies to sell ? I’m sure what’s left of his core fan base will buy them .... but why?? It seems like some small scale passion project that no one can tell him isn’t much good... is he going to set up an Etsy ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what he will do to the unsold tie dye hoodies this time? cant re-dye them, will he chop the arms off or slash them with a knife for a 'grunge skater boy' effect. :LOL:

• Haha
I wonder what he will do to the unsold tie dye hoodies this time? cant re-dye them, will he chop the arms off or slash them with a knife for a 'grunge skater boy' effect. :LOL:
We know what his family and friends are getting for Christmas 😂

• Haha
‘Hey guys I’ve licherrrally got some cooool so cooool Re-dye tie dye items to drop for you.

• Haha
TO ADD TO MY EVER GROWNG LIST OF FRAG HATE:

I also despise how he describes his merchandise as GaRmEnTs. It’s a hoody. A bleeping HOODY. STOP BEING SUCH A TORY bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Almost every “CoNfESsIon” he’s posting to his stories are sex related. He often reposts sexual “iMaGeS” from other accounts too.

Reckon he’s gaggin for a fraggin?
They are just desperate for their audience to see they are more adult. Everyone knows they haven't changed in 6/7 years and they've lost a lot of their audience who have now grown up, so this swearing and posting things of a sexual nature is to try and be relatable. It's pretty sad that they can't just be themselves. Everything they do is fake and I see right through it.

TO ADD TO MY EVER GROWNG LIST OF FRAG HATE:

I also despise how he describes his merchandise as GaRmEnTs. It’s a hoody. A bleeping HOODY. STOP BEING SUCH A TORY bleep.
It's a brand not merchandise, and he's not a tory(!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zoe must be so proud of him. The only consolation is that he is not liking pictures of guys in various stages of nakedness.
Liking guys pictures would probably actually make her feel better because at least then she wouldn't be able to compare herself properly 😆

I thought he was taking the high ground and not selling tit whilst there was a pandemic? That lasted long
A lot of companies are doing that now, either reopening their stores or making online more available so that they won't suffer economically in the long run. I'm not saying that's acceptable if others do it but he is stupid enough to go off what big brands are doing to make money

Reactions: 1
Liking guys pictures would probably actually make her feel better because at least then she wouldn't be able to compare herself properly 😆

A lot of companies are doing that now, either reopening their stores or making online more available so that they won't suffer economically in the long run. I'm not saying that's acceptable if others do it but he is stupid enough to go off what big brands are doing to make money
Oh I’m not bothered if people want to sell still. It’s the fact that he made out he was taking the moral high ground originally.

Oh I’m not bothered if people want to sell still. It’s the fact that he made out he was taking the moral high ground originally.
Agree - plus to me, there's a massive difference between a retail business trying to find ongoing revenue streams, so they can continue to pay their staff, rent on their stores - basically stay afloat. And Alfie flogging his merch - which is purely a vanity project, to add to his ego and his personal wealth.

I do think the hoodies will sell out quickly (more's the pity) because there's probably only about 30 of them, and I think he definitely has enough deluded and desperate fans to snap them up in the hopes it will somehow bring them closer to him.

Actually at a base level I don't completely hate what he's doing - remodelling old stock to give them a fresh appeal rather than binning them - it's more the wanky pretentiousness I have a problem with, along with the overinflated price, referring to it as a 'drop' and the hoodies as 'garments' and the hypocrisy of selling them now which is exactly what he said he wouldn't be doing a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.