Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VLOG: IT WASN'T EASY, BUT I DID IT!
  • He starts in his gym, filming on his iPhone because he forgot to put a memory card in his camera "I left my memory card at home which is annoying" -- If only he had a home gym right next to his house and could walk home quickly and get it? IDIOT
  • He points to the dumb sign in his gym "Do yourself a favour and work hard today" which I still think is dumb.
  • He mentions AGAIN he fell off his slackline into a crowbar which was randomly on the floor as he was Facetiming Poppy -- what kinda bs story LOL
  • He ends his session early because his lawyer called and then made some tie-dye jumpers to shill
  • LOL Zoe is making a toastie and Alfie asks if she is making him one, and she didn't seem like she wanted to and even said "there's not much cheese" - like he ever considers her when making his lunch
  • He toasted one side an not the other -- he can't even make a toastie right LOL
  • He mentioned people say him and Zoe are "couple goals" and said they aren't "we are eating toasties, watching Animal Crossing videos" -- they really are sibling goals LOL
  • He went for his 5k run and 30 secs in dropped and broke his water bottle like an idiot
  • For dinner he "makes" a pastie, some mash with herbs [probably instant] and veg -- then comments "I've never had herbs in my mash, I am not normally a fan of herbs" -- now all his bland ass meals make sense
  • One of my pet peeves is people talking with their mouth full which Alfie constantly does through dinner

Bloody count = 10!!!!!! [Think that's a new record for an 11 min video]
Thank you for taking one for the team and doing this! I cannot face watching it as he’s such a gormless twit..... 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fell off his slack line onto a crowbar. LICHERALLY a head.
Why would you have a crowbar next to a slack Line?! Also a crowbar would hurt but he describes it as pointy, its a blunt tool for forcing stuff, its hardly razor sharp. Any excuse not to run and for how unfit he really is to be seen......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would you have a crowbar next to a slack Line?! Also a crowbar would hurt but he describes it as pointy, its a blunt tool for forcing stuff, its hardly razor sharp. Any excuse not to run and for how unfit he really is to be seen......
I mean it wouldn't surprise me they have a crowbar after all they buy any old tit, but I think it was just an excuse because Mr '60 day challenge cant do 20 pushups' is unfit but would never admit it.

Reactions: 2
Almost every “CoNfESsIon” he’s posting to his stories are sex related. He often reposts sexual “iMaGeS” from other accounts too.

Reckon he’s gaggin for a fraggin?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't usually watch anything with Alfie Deyes in it, but I dipped into a Zoe vlog to see how she was coping with the lockdown - and I have one simple question...
What are these business meetings Alfie is saying he has during the day? What does he do?? That's it - meetings about what? 🤔
Probably giving his staff a list of companies he wants to ‘reach out to’ and pay him for advertising tit he’s no interest in

VLOG: IT WASN'T EASY, BUT I DID IT!
  • He starts in his gym, filming on his iPhone because he forgot to put a memory card in his camera "I left my memory card at home which is annoying" -- If only he had a home gym right next to his house and could walk home quickly and get it? IDIOT
  • He points to the dumb sign in his gym "Do yourself a favour and work hard today" which I still think is dumb.
  • He mentions AGAIN he fell off his slackline into a crowbar which was randomly on the floor as he was Facetiming Poppy -- what kinda bs story LOL
  • He ends his session early because his lawyer called and then made some tie-dye jumpers to shill
  • LOL Zoe is making a toastie and Alfie asks if she is making him one, and she didn't seem like she wanted to and even said "there's not much cheese" - like he ever considers her when making his lunch
  • He toasted one side an not the other -- he can't even make a toastie right LOL
  • He mentioned people say him and Zoe are "couple goals" and said they aren't "we are eating toasties, watching Animal Crossing videos" -- they really are sibling goals LOL
  • He went for his 5k run and 30 secs in dropped and broke his water bottle like an idiot
  • For dinner he "makes" a pastie, some mash with herbs [probably instant] and veg -- then comments "I've never had herbs in my mash, I am not normally a fan of herbs" -- now all his bland ass meals make sense
  • One of my pet peeves is people talking with their mouth full which Alfie constantly does through dinner

Bloody count = 10!!!!!! [Think that's a new record for an 11 min video]
I left my memory card at home??? Hahaha duck sake. His gym is AT HOME.... did he get dropped on his head as a baby or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably giving his staff a list of companies he wants to ‘reach out to’ and pay him for advertising tit he’s no interest in

I left my memory card at home??? Hahaha duck sake. His gym is AT HOME.... did he get dropped on his head as a baby or something?
But guys, they totally don’t live in a mansion on a large property. Just a normal house...

He actually lost all touch with reality and can not comprehend how much privilege he has compared to 99%of his audience/the population. He can’t make a claim like it’s a burden to walk from the garage to the main house for a memory card and simultaneously make the house out to be standard.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the new video because I'm a creature of habit and glutton for pain...

I truly can't get over how much Alfie interrupts Zoe and how he absolutely has to get his point out. So frustrating.

Reactions: 13
Just watched the new video because I'm a creature of habit and glutton for pain...

I truly can't get over how much Alfie interrupts Zoe and how he absolutely has to get his point out. So frustrating.
No ad in the title or thumbnail, when is the ASA going to make an example of someone like Alfie, hope they seriously start to think about how influencers behave

Reactions: 7

I do like how she calls him out about still not reading that bloody Chimp Paradox book. He's had it for months now and he preaches to people that they should buy it. Stop trying to be someone your not! It's all about the image with him, drives me mad.

Reactions: 22

Because he is so bleeping entitled! He honestly thinks he is number 1. Never ever seen someone so far up their own arse before. I cannot stand him! Don’t get me started on his voice too 🤢 Zoe is honestly wasting her time with him he’s never putting a ring on it and you can forget about kids 😂😂

VLOG: ANSWERING QUESTIONS YOU ASKED US

• Starts off wiping his lense again - I think this is becoming his "thing", even if it is pathetic
  • He said so many people ask how to become a Youtuber "how to make good videos, ok I can't help you with the good videos bit" -- at last, something we can agree on
  • He said "Youtube has always told me to make sure the first 10 seconds of your video is captivating" --- But then added "I do not do this myself, I make a time-lapse of a coffee, or the dishwasher" - maybe he should take Youtubes advice
  • He became Alfiestole again
  • He was up late tie-dying his ugly jumpers --- funny he had a bunch in the background in his office in the section of the room where his expensive fancy podcast stuff was -- what a waste!
  • He got blue dye all over himself and showed us as if we cared
  • Time-lapse of him putting all the jumpers in the wash
  • SPONSOR #AD TIME: Lark????? Never heard of it?? Sounds like Google docs plus Zoom [lets see if he uses it in a month or "forgets" about it]
  • Lunch is quinoa and uncle ben rice with meatballs -- did not look appealing
  • He had Lottie take low-quality photos of him in his "merch" through a video call instead of Zoe taking them?
  • He went to his gym and wore his condom hat
  • So to stretch the vlog out unnecessarily Zalfie did a Q&A

Q: How does it feel to be 30 Zoe?
Z: "It feels the same"
[Alfie waffled a bit about how he is excited to get older and Zoe said "really"]
A: "You are closer.........theoretically..*awks smile***closer to having kids" ---- if you are interested he said this d*ck comment at 14:09 then added "I think its sick" - yeah this boy is not ready for kids AT ALL
Z: "I am excited for the next phase of my life" --- what are you excited for???

Q: What would you be doing if you weren't a Youtuber? And what would you want to be doing?
Z: "I don't know what I would be doing...but what I would want to be doing is being a detective"
A: "I would want to help loads of small startups grow" --- he could do that know!
Alfie then added "are we together"??? --- he really dislikes her
He then talked about all his charity work and then said "people online don't like us talking about it"

- Someone commented on how The Chimp Paradox helped them because Alfie recommended it, but Zoe asked "how was the end" -- basically rinsing him because he has not finished it
- Someone also asked [prob a Tattler lol] asked to see the house before the renovation - Alfie suggested Zoe shows plans on her channel as they didn't make many videos, Zoe was not keen

Q: Do you watch any vloggers you would recommend?
Alfie listed a couple, and Zoe said she watches less Youtube and watches IGTV as its quicker to consume...she watches more Netflix than Youtube --LOL this girl

Bloody count = 2

Reactions: 8
VLOG: ANSWERING QUESTIONS YOU ASKED US

• Starts off wiping his lense again - I think this is becoming his "thing", even if it is pathetic
  • He said so many people ask how to become a Youtuber "how to make good videos, ok I can't help you with the good videos bit" -- at last, something we can agree on
  • He said "Youtube has always told me to make sure the first 10 seconds of your video is captivating" --- But then added "I do not do this myself, I make a time-lapse of a coffee, or the dishwasher" - maybe he should take Youtubes advice
  • He became Alfiestole again
  • He was up late tie-dying his ugly jumpers --- funny he had a bunch in the background in his office in the section of the room where his expensive fancy podcast stuff was -- what a waste!
  • He got blue dye all over himself and showed us as if we cared
  • Time-lapse of him putting all the jumpers in the wash
  • SPONSOR #AD TIME: Lark????? Never heard of it?? Sounds like Google docs plus Zoom [lets see if he uses it in a month or "forgets" about it]
  • Lunch is quinoa and uncle ben rice with meatballs -- did not look appealing
  • He had Lottie take low-quality photos of him in his "merch" through a video call instead of Zoe taking them?
  • He went to his gym and wore his condom hat
  • So to stretch the vlog out unnecessarily Zalfie did a Q&A

Q: How does it feel to be 30 Zoe?
Z: "It feels the same"
[Alfie waffled a bit about how he is excited to get older and Zoe said "really"]
A: "You are closer.........theoretically..*awks smile***closer to having kids" ---- if you are interested he said this d*ck comment at 14:09 then added "I think its sick" - yeah this boy is not ready for kids AT ALL
Z: "I am excited for the next phase of my life" --- what are you excited for???

Q: What would you be doing if you weren't a Youtuber? And what would you want to be doing?
Z: "I don't know what I would be doing...but what I would want to be doing is being a detective"
A: "I would want to help loads of small startups grow" --- he could do that know!
Alfie then added "are we together"??? --- he really dislikes her
He then talked about all his charity work and then said "people online don't like us talking about it"

- Someone commented on how The Chimp Paradox helped them because Alfie recommended it, but Zoe asked "how was the end" -- basically rinsing him because he has not finished it
- Someone also asked [prob a Tattler lol] asked to see the house before the renovation - Alfie suggested Zoe shows plans on her channel as they didn't make many videos, Zoe was not keen

Q: Do you watch any vloggers you would recommend?
Alfie listed a couple, and Zoe said she watches less Youtube and watches IGTV as its quicker to consume...she watches more Netflix than Youtube --LOL this girl

Bloody count = 2
When Zoe said she wanted to be a detective then said no a assistant that helps solves the case and Alf said 'yeah so you do little work but get all the credit' hmm a bit like your career now Zo.

In Zoe’s vlog the QA continues from Frag’s and someone said “Remember when you built a gym to get hench and you’re not” Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.