Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus he's a fuckin wimp. Like when he got hand sanitiser in a small cut, you'd think his hand had been amputated.
The whole wearing the mask to the supermarket thing. He didn’t really need to still have it on it the car journey home. The amount of times he bleeping touched it too...

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Hahaha did he say that about working out? Yet another thing that’s fallen by the wayside.

I thought 2020 was the year he was going to take this seriously and embrace a new lifestyle... lol. I thought he was ‘loving it’ 🙈

not that he had any excuse before but they’re literally on lockdown, how can he not have the time for a daily workout? Tbh people across the country are doing more exercise than they have ever done because they would go stir crazy otherwise - yet Zalfie are happy to just lounge around?

actually are they even walking the dog? I don’t remember seeing anything about them going out for walks, although I could just have missed it...

Hahaha did he say that about working out? Yet another thing that’s fallen by the wayside.

I thought 2020 was the year he was going to take this seriously and embrace a new lifestyle... lol. I thought he was ‘loving it’ 🙈

not that he had any excuse before but they’re literally on lockdown, how can he not have the time for a daily workout? Tbh people across the country are doing more exercise than they have ever done because they would go stir crazy otherwise - yet Zalfie are happy to just lounge around?

actually are they even walking the dog? I don’t remember seeing anything about them going out for walks, although I could just have missed it...
Exactly got a gym at home but cant workout why does he really need a PT to tell him what to do?. No they don't go for a walk thats why Nala is getting fat.

Reactions: 9
Exactly got a gym at home but cant workout why does he really need a PT to tell him what to do?. No they don't go for a walk thats why Nala is getting fat.
I'm sure his PT would train him over Zoom or something else if he asked (not many clients have access to their own equipment like he does), not like they would be working their normal schedule by any stretch and would likely welcome the pay check.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
in that coffee vlog of his i honestly couldn't watch them in the car together without seeing them as mother and teenage hypebeast son who thinks he is top tit in school. He looks fuckin 14 next to her and the hypebeast style really isn't doing him any favors. give it a week and he'll have a custom made gucci mask that he will wear while giving a half arsed speech "thanking" the NHS workers.

• Haha
I despise how he says everything, it actually makes me angry!
His teeth are too big for his mouth. He sounds like Bruce Forsyth half the time.

in that coffee vlog of his i honestly couldn't watch them in the car together without seeing them as mother and teenage hypebeast son who thinks he is top tit in school. He looks fuckin 14 next to her and the hypebeast style really isn't doing him any favors. give it a week and he'll have a custom made gucci mask that he will wear while giving a half arsed speech "thanking" the NHS workers.
The audacity of tories thanking the NHS

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean Alfie doesn’t look young at all, just look at the creases in his eyes, I would even say Zoe looks younger than him.

Reactions: 5
(posted this in the zoe thread too but thought it was relevant here as well)
Long time lurker here. I truly think that both Zoe and Alfie are holding each other back. I don’t particularly like either of them but just watching random vlogs I can tell they both had/have so much potential if they’d just give up on this boring relationship that they’re keeping purely cause something new is scary.

I genuinely think Zoe would thrive as a mother and a bit of a hostess, she loves it, I also think she has much more up her sleeve than she thinks in terms of business ventures. Alfie seems to shut down any personality Zoe tries to bring out in herself. She's lost 99% of what she used to have that made her watchable and she was pretty vanilla even then. Every time I watch her videos and she attempts something new or different Alfie shuts her down and laughs at her, it's a bit sad. I think she'd be more bearable if he was out of the picture.

Alfie could probably go a bit further, maybe travel more and bring out some cool-ish content if he wasn’t tied down (he clearly doesn’t want marriage or a family anytime soon)

I think Zoe needs more love, affection and validation, Alfie gives none of that. Family life is what she wants even in the future but I don’t think Alfie will ever provide that. They’re too comfortable in their boring moneymaking relationship to realise that they just aren’t right for each other anymore, take some advice from Tan and Jim and split to go thrive !!!!

Reactions: 14
Alfie deyes is the youtubers biggest loser.....

Hes got a piano he cant play
He bought a Guitar he cant play
He had a skate ramp made when he cant really skate
He has a home Gym but cant workout on his own
He has a Audi he doesn't drive
He's made merch He cant sell
A podcast he cant get guests on
a podcast he cant release (see above)
Hes got a gf he cant commit to
A dog he cant be bothered to walk
A lovely house he cant be be bothered to clean
a 'business' that no one wants to work with

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Alfie deyes is the youtubers biggest loser.....

Hes got a piano he cant play
He bought a Guitar he cant play
He had a skate ramp made when he cant really skate
He has a home Gym but cant workout on his own
He has a Audi he doesn't drive
He's made merch He cant sell
A podcast he cant get guests on
a podcast he cant release (see above)
Hes got a gf he cant commit to
A dog he cant be bothered to walk
A lovely house he cant be be bothered to clean
a 'business' that no one wants to work with
BUT he sure does know how to get a ball in a cup

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else despise how he says “mY GiRlFrIeNd” like we don’t know who ZOELLA is?
It drives me crazy, especially since plenty of other YouTubers (even those with non-famous SOs) will refer to their SO by first name. And then as a viewer you use your two brain cells and use context clues to realize they're talking about their GF/BF

Reactions: 10
Anyone else despise how he says “mY GiRlFrIeNd” like we don’t know who ZOELLA is?
Not likely to get confused shes the only GF hes ever had. :giggle:

Haha his friend has nominated him to do the 5k for £5 so now hes coming up with excuses he fell off his slackline and took a chunk out of his foot. Of course you did Alf :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 8.40.37 am.png

i'm genuinely traumatised by this :oops:

he's also such a baby he looked like he was about to cry when he thought zoe had fucked his hair up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.