Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tightest turnaround EVER?
From when he posted on insta he still had 17 hours left.... he’s such a bell end makes out everything is super important. If it’s got a deadline and he’s sticking to it, it’ll be a brand deal this evening
Probably only a tight turnaround because he left it last minute and spent the last few days shoving his Kendama up his arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just take your time Alfie, nobody is exactly bursting with anticipation over your crappy video anyway.

Actually, just don’t bother uploading at all. Go on, treat yourself. We’ll cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From when he posted on insta he still had 17 hours left.... he’s such a bell end makes out everything is super important. If it’s got a deadline and he’s sticking to it, it’ll be a brand deal this evening
'Tighest'??? So 2020 isn't going to be - 'The Year of Writing a very short sentence with No Spelling Mistakes'.

(Believe me I just read that back 10 times so I didn't do a Horsey).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But it didn’t ‘come to life’ at 5pm... great start to the year Alfredo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently if anything he’s making a “lossh” on the t shirts according to his live. He’s so bloody pleased with himself, sat smirking about it all.
I worked in buying and merchandise for a number of years and I know what kind of profit margin you look for and there’s no way that is he’s selling them for £25 he’s making a loss!

He claims that because future self is closed for a few days he will lose out on all the potential sales he could have made in that time. bleeping plonker, I’m sure if anyone is that desperate for any of his stuff they’d have either ordered it by now or will return when the shop reopens.

Plus I’m sure it’s crossed his mind that this serves as publicity for him so not as if he gets absolutely nothing from the gesture. Tbf I’m always sceptical of “profits” being donated because I’m sure it’s very easy for the seller to manipulate the structure of the price so that only a small about is classed as “profit” and the rest is written off as costs towards paying staff, admin, etc (I don’t know any of the proper terminology but you get my drift)

Reactions: 13
I know exactly what you mean - here’s hoping we have a full and honest report on how much is actually dontated!

Reactions: 6
He claims that because future self is closed for a few days he will lose out on all the potential sales he could have made in that time. bleeping plonker, I’m sure if anyone is that desperate for any of his stuff they’d have either ordered it by now or will return when the shop reopens.

Plus I’m sure it’s crossed his mind that this serves as publicity for him so not as if he gets absolutely nothing from the gesture. Tbf I’m always sceptical of “profits” being donated because I’m sure it’s very easy for the seller to manipulate the structure of the price so that only a small about is classed as “profit” and the rest is written off as costs towards paying staff, admin, etc (I don’t know any of the proper terminology but you get my drift)
Anything where the company says, a percentage of profits, or even all profits I’m deeply sceptical of because of, as you say, it is so easy to manipulate the finances to artificially reduce or completely eliminate profits.

Reactions: 11
How much is the profit on each shirt? I’d much rather just donate the money straight there than believe Alfie is donating 100% profit as no way a plain tee with some text is costing any more than a fiver max to produce surely?

Reactions: 12
Ok so I honestly can't bloody stand Alfie but he did mention he's donated in the video? And at least he is doing something, donating the adsense? Yes, he is most definitely doing it to make himself look good and the t-shirts might not be profitable, etc. but there's worse things he has done and I'm just hoping that he can personally build on this newfound charity that he clearly didn't possess when doing the kayak and other bits. I dunno, I'm just happy he is doing something although it isn't perfect. At least bloody Future Self merch can't be bought in the meantime lol

Ok so I honestly can't bloody stand Alfie but he did mention he's donated in the video? And at least he is doing something, donating the adsense? Yes, he is most definitely doing it to make himself look good and the t-shirts might not be profitable, etc. but there's worse things he has done and I'm just hoping that he can personally build on this newfound charity that he clearly didn't possess when doing the kayak and other bits. I dunno, I'm just happy he is doing something although it isn't perfect. At least bloody Future Self merch can't be bought in the meantime lol
Yep at least hes doing something more then Zoe is.

Reactions: 8
Him and Zoe were both in front of the camera saying buying the t shirt is a good idea because you will “raise awareness” and also it will be cool when you’re out and about and see other people wearing the shirt. At this point I think the world is aware of the news about Australia to be honest.

He was also getting tons of comments from fans but ignored pretty much all of them apart from when Dianne was commenting and he magically discovered the ability to reply. He also mentioned a few people who were buying 2 or 3 shirts.

Lol, I’m sure after that he’s expecting a shitload of sales after how many people said they’d buy some. Don’t get too excited Alfie, they haven’t asked their mums yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t knock him for doing this because at least it’s something positive. But I don’t believe for a second this is about altruism.
I’m very sure that one of his team cottoned on to how much attention the bush fires are getting and realised that by jumping on the bandwagon they would generate a tonne of positive PR for brand Alfie.

I bet sales in the shop are pretty much stagnant so this won’t hurt anything,and they’re hoping it will give a big boost when they reopen because Alfie is just so ‘inspirational’ and ‘caring’

also, working flat out for 24 hours to create a plain white tee with one line of text on it? Come on now. I’m pretty sure it was the work of 5 minutes.

Reactions: 8
Anything where the company says, a percentage of profits, or even all profits I’m deeply sceptical of because of, as you say, it is so easy to manipulate the finances to artificially reduce or completely eliminate profits.
This. I was really happy when I saw the video at first, but I do think “profit” is a tricky word.

I am doing something for charity through my small business and am giving 100% sales to a koala sanctuary. Aka, I am taking the loss for all the materials used to make it, not to mention time - the only money that won’t be donated is postage costs.

So I do hope they share the profit margin. But i will say that what he’s doing is better than virtue signalling with NO action. I do geninely think he wants to help. More than the Saccone Jolys who just say “let’s pretend the world is fantastic”!

Reactions: 9
When I saw his fcking Unitee bs I thought of this because he could damn well donate ALL the money HIMSELF instead of begging his underage fans to grab mummy and daddy's credit cards
Ezr6njy_d.jpg

Apparently if anything he’s making a “lossh” on the t shirts according to his live. He’s so bloody pleased with himself, sat smirking about it all.
A week into the year and Our Messiah Alfiestotle is back. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But it didn’t ‘come to life’ at 5pm... great start to the year Alfredo
His actual new years goal is to be the last and latest person to arrive to meetups and to miss every deadline by even longer

When I saw his fcking Unitee bs I thought of this because he could damn well donate ALL the money HIMSELF instead of begging his underage fans to grab mummy and daddy's credit cardsView attachment 70373

A week into the year and Our Messiah Alfiestotle is back. 😂
Hell Yes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.