Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for 2019 being ThE yEaR oF cOnTeNt.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 53224
Yeah,
Put. Your. Fucking. Phone. Away.
For FACKSAKE. You twat. put your phone down, turn out the light and try to go to sleep. I do it even when I'm not tired because I get up at 4am for work. Likfe in the real world buddy. And I don't fecking drink coffee either to wake me. Don't like it and caffeine lasts about 30mins on me or has no effect whatsover. Go to bed!

Reactions: 7
Hasn’t he had a therapist he pays a lot of money for that’s meant to help him manage his mind for about 5 years. But this book has done wonders? Fuck off Elf

Reactions: 7
Sooo I've been reading tattle a while now but never actually said anything but I feel like I have to after seeing his insta... I mean waking up at 4am??!! Poor lad I hope he's ok!! It's not an easy thing to do, it's not like millions of people do it on a daily basis to get to work or school/uni.. Did he manage it is he still asleep now how can we live without those questions being answered??? Don't worry Alfie yooo sick bro I'll pray for you
#alfiemyhero

Reactions: 14
Welcome you’ll like it here

Reactions: 11
Those stories of him learning the piano...he has got the notes written on the keys ffs. My 9 year old was advised that it makes it too easy to do it that way and she is getting along just fine. Is he even learning to read music or is he just copying someone playing on youtube? HE IS THE STUPIDEST PERSON ALIVE.

Reactions: 12
Funny he's started trying to learn it again, wasn't if mentioned on here in the last week or so?

Reactions: 5
Caught up.

Paused at this point [emoji23]

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.