Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4+ months to design a proxy deck of cards... But only 2 months to change an entire van?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A big round of applause pleaseπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
View attachment 41613

10 hour video shootπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„. Bloody hell his life isn't exciting enough for a 10 minute video shootπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. What the hell has he been filming for 10 hours😳Like .
10 hours?! Doesn't Alfie see his parents almost every day? Did he need to spend more quality time with them or is avoiding Zoe at home?

So he doesn’t even tag Alfie or Deyes on his own video but he sure as tit makes sure to have anything related to Zoella in the rags to get those views. But he isn’t using her for his career......
At least he aware that he is useless and a nobody without Zoe. Those tags don't surprise me at all but I mean kendama?! Gravey?!

The day Zoe finally gets a clue and kicks him out of their not-mansion will be the day, if only home girl wasn't equally as stupid as Alfie...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
F9E8F13B-17CC-40E2-ACC2-AF0643BD3BD4.png

It’s hilarious he thinks 6 am is early. He would never hack it in the real world with ANY job than his current one as the idiot with too much free time on his hands and pretending to not be Zoe’s bf.

It was probably 10 hours because of all the breaks they had to take. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, an afternoon snack, and then some more free time to check out sm to steal ideas for the future, plug Future's Elf for the 4868383 time again, play with his kendama, etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New merch will be on 22 September guyz.
Will it be playing cardz produced on some magical paper that needed 4 months of research?
In the meantime I still got these licherally shick merch
It'll be shite so best thing would be....

toilet-paper-3-889x592.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 41637
It’s hilarious he thinks 6 am is early. He would never hack it in the real world with ANY job than his current one as the idiot with too much free time on his hands and pretending to not be Zoe’s bf.

It was probably 10 hours because of all the breaks they had to take. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, an afternoon snack, and then some more free time to check out sm to steal ideas for the future, plug Future's Elf for the 4868383 time again, play with his kendama, etc etc.
Yes no doubt going out for each meal and also having vast amounts of plastic encased snacks. If the actual amount of what I would loosely call work was timed it would possibly be half an hour. And that is being generous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 41637
Ah come on this is getting silly. 6am IS early. It’s not unheard of shocking post it on insta stories early (thanks Alfie you are a brave soldier), but it is objectively earlier than average which has got to be around 7. I feel like people get a bit competitive about what time they get up here. Can we just agree that if it’s before 7 well done it’s early. I don’t think it’s hard for any of us to compete with Alfie on that.

Reactions: 25
Ah come on this is getting silly. 6am IS early. It’s not unheard of shocking post it on insta stories early (thanks Alfie you are a brave soldier), but it is objectively earlier than average which has got to be around 7. I feel like people get a bit competitive about what time they get up here. Can we just agree that if it’s before 7 well done it’s early. I don’t think it’s hard for any of us to compete with Alfie on that.
True, 6 am is early. My criticism was more so that most of us also don't make it a big deal out of it and feel the need to share something so insignificant. As if it's something to brag that he's woken up early in his routine and knowing it'll probably go right back to normal after his 30 day challenge ends.

If anything it just highlights how pampered and privilege his life has been that he finds something mundane as waking up before 7 am to be such a big accomplishment when the average person who works or especially parents have to wake up early on a daily basis and aren't expecting a pat on the back for it. Sleeping in is a luxury. Waking up early is nothing special.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 41637

Wonder if they played cards in the 10 hour film sesh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.