Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ‘big new project’ is a van conversion because he’s seen some people with cool ones. Which he’ll get the boys to do like he did last time.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I used to just find him a buffoon but I am really starting to hate him. Patronising entitled little twit - 'do your future self a favour and work hard today'. duck. Right. Off. The fact that imbecile is a millionaire is all kinds of wrong.

Reactions: 17
His ‘big new project’ is a van conversion because he’s seen some people with cool ones. Which he’ll get the boys to do like he did last time.
Showing his bleeping CARDS (merch). ALSO wearing his MERCH. duck off you bleeping prick this is basically an ad.

Zoe buzzin cos she’s inside playing cards. Obviously.

Day 6 of futureself. duck off you boring bleep.

Omg he’s actually cooking pasta. What. BUT, playing with his toys while he does this. Balance?
Oh wait, he’s trying to tell us all how to make gravy with granules. Bants.

Grating cheese into gravy and pouring it into pasta. Be careful though cos it’s LICHERALLY the temp of the sun.

It’s his birthday on Tuesday. Cant wait for him to turn 26! How CrAzY is that. Reading his caption out from that post the other day.

I CAN’T CARRY ON WITH THIS COS I WANNA PUNCH THE ABSOLUTE twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20190915-203635_Instagram.jpg

Just post the usual crap you always post, because I'm sure you can't think of anything mind blowing🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To make us all think they are so in love.

Or he needs the engagement that having Zoe in his pictures gets him because nobody gives a tit about him, whereas Zoe still has a couple of people interested in her.
Zalfie content gets the crazy stans wet 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
To make us all think they are so in love.

Or he needs the engagement that having Zoe in his pictures gets him because nobody gives a tit about him, whereas Zoe still has a couple of people interested in her.
The go crazy over it! 😂 They're so clueless!

Reactions: 4
Good thing he didn’t show that pasta properly because it looked repulsive as he was eating it. Why was it so watery??🤢

He then talked about how he can’t wait to be 30 and how he sees that age as a privilege as “SO many people don’t make it to 30, 35, 40”?? What on earth... Bear in mind he also considered this thought “deep”.

They then watched the sunset and he offered Zoe some healthy drink idfk and she complained about her cold sore. He didn’t want to share it because of it which reminded me, they must never kiss since let’s be real, when does she not have one🤢
Couple goals indeed, a cold sore girl boss and a ringworm boiii

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Good thing he didn’t show that pasta properly because it looked repulsive as he was eating it. Why was it so watery??🤢

He then talked about how he can’t wait to be 30 and how he sees that age as a privilege as “SO many people don’t make it to 30, 35, 40”?? What on earth... Bear in mind he also considered this thought “deep”.

They then watched the sunset and he offered Zoe some healthy drink idfk and she complained about her cold sore. He didn’t want to share it because of it which reminded me, they must never kiss since let’s be real, when does she not have one🤢
Couple goals indeed, a cold sore girl boss and a ringworm boiii
Both riddled hahahaha

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20190915-234028_Instagram.jpg

- Alfie: "We woke up super early due to the postman. We woke up at 8am. And headed out for breakfast" --- His #30daysoffutureself he said he wanted to wake up early (which he wouldn't of done without the postman), cook more (which he failed going out to eat breakfast- bacon, eggs on toast)
- They went out for breakfast: Sad that even at 8am in the morning Zalfie can't have a normal conversation without filming/Instagram or playing cards
- Next clip: lunchtime playing cards....can they not just talk????
- Alfie: "Its currently day 6 of #30daysoffutureself it's going really well" --- WHERE????

- He proudly shows off his "cooking": pasta with gravy and cheese. And has the audacity to call it "Poutine Pasta" -- he didn't show it, but sounded vile [emoji1785]
- Alfie: "You're meant to put salt in your pasta. I didn't know that" -- moron
- A part that made me laugh was when he said "if you want to make your gravy from scratch...(pause)....go for it" -- he briefly paused like he knew HOW to [emoji23]
- One thing I've noted he never asks to cook for Zoe or if she wants anything. Just sits alone and eats dinner.

- He read out that stupid IG caption in regards to his birthday
- Alfie: "I definitely feel my age" --- he knows most 26 year old don't act like Poppy, Sean or Zoe?
- Alfie: "So many people see growing older as a negative. And I don't see it like that. I'm excited" -- as a 25 year old millionaire YOU WOULD
- Alfie: "Its not a negative. It's a privilege. So many people don't make it to 30, 40, 50" -- Alfie trying to acknowledge privilege whilst ignoring all his privilege is actual hilarious
- Alfie: "Hopefully we just get smarter, wiser, more knowledgeable, know more about ourselves and the world. If that's even possible with the state of the world.....bloody hell we just got deep over some gravy pasta" --- He is really trying to act like a grown up who knows about the world, privilege etc whilst eating baby food

-Alfie and Zoe leave the house only to go see a sunset
- Alfie wants to do another van conversion -- he really hates being at home [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] (BTW that's the "New Project" he spoke about for 1 min)
- As they are watching the sunset. THEY PLAY MORE CARDS!!

- They get home and notice baby pigeons nested outside their door.
Zoe last comment "they are cuter than the ones outside Mark's flat. Not gonna lie" --- awww Zozeebo always thinking of her real bf Mark

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 41457

- Alfie: "We woke up super early due to the postman. We woke up at 8am. And headed out for breakfast" --- His #30daysoffutureself he said he wanted to wake up early (which he wouldn't of done without the postman), cook more (which he failed going out to eat breakfast- bacon, eggs on toast)
- They went out for breakfast: Sad that even at 8am in the morning Zalfie can't have a normal conversation without filming/Instagram or playing cards
- Next clip: lunchtime playing cards....can they not just talk????
- Alfie: "Its currently day 6 of #30daysoffutureself it's going really well" --- WHERE????

- He proudly shows off his "cooking": pasta with gravy and cheese. And has the audacity to call it "Poutine Pasta" -- he didn't show it, but sounded vile [emoji1785]
- Alfie: "You're meant to put salt in your pasta. I didn't know that" -- moron
- A part that made me laugh was when he said "if you want to make your gravy from scratch...(pause)....go for it" -- he briefly paused like he knew HOW to [emoji23]
- One thing I've noted he never asks to cook for Zoe or if she wants anything. Just sits alone and eats dinner.

- He read out that stupid IG caption in regards to his birthday
- Alfie: "I definitely feel my age" --- he knows most 26 year old don't act like Poppy, Sean or Zoe?
- Alfie: "So many people see growing older as a negative. And I don't see it like that. I'm excited" -- as a 25 year old millionaire YOU WOULD
- Alfie: "Its not a negative. It's a privilege. So many people don't make it to 30, 40, 50" -- Alfie trying to acknowledge privilege whilst ignoring all his privilege is actual hilarious
- Alfie: "Hopefully we just get smarter, wiser, more knowledgeable, know more about ourselves and the world. If that's even possible with the state of the world.....bloody hell we just got deep over some gravy pasta" --- He is really trying to act like a grown up who knows about the world, privilege etc whilst eating baby food

-Alfie and Zoe leave the house only to go see a sunset
- Alfie wants to do another van conversion -- he really hates being at home [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] (BTW that's the "New Project" he spoke about for 1 min)
- As they are watching the sunset. THEY PLAY MORE CARDS!!

- They get home and notice baby pigeons nested outside their door.
Zoe last comment "they are cuter than the ones outside Mark's flat. Not gonna lie" --- awww Zozeebo always thinking of her real bf Mark
Brilliant, thanks for that, because I can't bring myself to watch it👏👏

Reactions: 4
So he doesn’t even tag Alfie or Deyes on his own video but he sure as tit makes sure to have anything related to Zoella in the rags to get those views. But he isn’t using her for his career......
Wow 3 versions of her name (who the duck is searching “zozeebo”?!) plus zalfie. Says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of all the rich, talentless youtubers who got lucky, many of who are pretty delusional about how they got there, Alfie is the worst. His pseudo-motivational monologues about working hard to achieve your dream are frustrating cliched (and yes, conservative) bullshit from someone with no idea how the world works.

But the part that really gets me is when he talks about not “working for someone else” as if that’s the worst thing in the world. Plenty of bosses can be inspiring and motivating to work for and most importantly, can teach you a lot, something he has never known. But even worse it’s condescending as duck and shows such a lack of thought for other people’s circumstances.

Whenever he spins the myth about chasing a dream I just think, what exactly did you chase? You don’t act, sing, write , direct. It’s literally his teenage boy personality, girlfriend and gleam team that made him rich and that’s nothing to be proud of. It could have been any ‘cute’ British boy in that place at that time.
He’s not good at anything, and because of never having to work a normal job , or indeed work for anyone he will never develop an interesting or mature personality. So it’s not a good thing. Forget future self his current self is totally vapid.
Exactly this. What IS his dream? To be famous? Is that what he "chased"? He's not DOING anything worthy to be called a dream.....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.