Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm currently sitting in the library and I just saw a girl with a Futures Elf shirt. I'm in GERMANY! Meaning she would have had to pay international shipping and everything. Whyyyyy? She was maybe 18/19, can't believe anyone that age would actually buy that tit.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm currently sitting in the library and I just saw a girl with a Futures Elf shirt. I'm in GERMANY! Meaning she would have had to pay international shipping and everything. Whyyyyy? She was maybe 18/19, can't believe anyone that age would actually buy that tit.
Noooooooooooo! Someone show her a tattle thread! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we not somehow find out how much of that tit he actually sells? I'm dying to find out...

Reactions: 4
Also, doesn't it say something about a donkey on the back in German? It was on another thread but I can't remember which section of futureself it was! 🤣🤷 was it esel?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was she a skater? Because it’s a skate brand remember not merch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I really don't understand where A to Z or whatever it is called is going. Why do they need a massive office when, not only do they have a massive home (apparently it's not a mansion(!)), they have a house in their bloody garden. There are so many homeless people in Brighton yet they own all these properties to do what in? Also Poppy now has an office yet her blog is very painful to read.

Reactions: 6
Just saw an advert for a show called "Rich kids skint holiday" I wonder how he'd cope...

Reactions: 9
Can we not somehow find out how much of that tit he actually sells? I'm dying to find out...
Add large order to basket, (1000), then click buy now. It shows how many left in stock. If you check when somethings just released, which is easy cause he always promotes the release time, then you can see the full stock mounts. Never seems to be a large amount, about 100 of each size.

Reactions: 6
Add large order to basket, (1000), then click buy now. It shows how many left in stock. If you check when somethings just released, which is easy cause he always promotes the release time, then you can see the full stock mounts. Never seems to be a large amount, about 100 of each size.
You can't do that anymore. Have to do increments of about 20/30

His newest Daisy t shirt "merch" has this approximately left

Reactions: 5
You can't do that anymore. Have to do increments of about 20/30

His newest Daisy t shirt "merch" has this approximately left
Bet there was only 50 units of each size available in the first place. Spend as little as possible on inventory, but it will only go when it has been dished out to Alfie’s paid minions.

Reactions: 4
Of all the rich, talentless youtubers who got lucky, many of who are pretty delusional about how they got there, Alfie is the worst. His pseudo-motivational monologues about working hard to achieve your dream are frustrating cliched (and yes, conservative) bullshit from someone with no idea how the world works.

But the part that really gets me is when he talks about not “working for someone else” as if that’s the worst thing in the world. Plenty of bosses can be inspiring and motivating to work for and most importantly, can teach you a lot, something he has never known. But even worse it’s condescending as duck and shows such a lack of thought for other people’s circumstances.

Whenever he spins the myth about chasing a dream I just think, what exactly did you chase? You don’t act, sing, write , direct. It’s literally his teenage boy personality, girlfriend and gleam team that made him rich and that’s nothing to be proud of. It could have been any ‘cute’ British boy in that place at that time.
He’s not good at anything, and because of never having to work a normal job , or indeed work for anyone he will never develop an interesting or mature personality. So it’s not a good thing. Forget future self his current self is totally vapid.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Of all the rich, talentless youtubers who got lucky, many of who are pretty delusional about how they got there, Alfie is the worst. His pseudo-motivational monologues about working hard to achieve your dream are frustrating cliched (and yes, conservative) bullshit from someone with no idea how the world works.

But the part that really gets me is when he talks about not “working for someone else” as if that’s the worst thing in the world. Plenty of bosses can be inspiring and motivating to work for and most importantly, can teach you a lot, something he has never known. But even worse it’s condescending as duck and shows such a lack of thought for other people’s circumstances.

Whenever he spins the myth about chasing a dream I just think, what exactly did you chase? You don’t act, sing, write , direct. It’s literally his teenage boy personality, girlfriend and gleam team that made him rich and that’s nothing to be proud of. It could have been any ‘cute’ British boy in that place at that time.
He’s not good at anything, and because of never having to work a normal job , or indeed work for anyone he will never develop an interesting or mature personality. So it’s not a good thing. Forget future self his current self is totally vapid.
He also spouts that tit whilst employing people who work for him. So he’s basically telling his staff they are tit?

He’s teaching people to make pasta, gravy and cheese? Walking round his kitchen with his chest puffed about congratulating himself because he did that. bleeping vile

• Sick
Reactions: 19
He also spouts that tit whilst employing people who work for him. So he’s basically telling his staff they are tit?
Right? I feel bad for his employees, how depressing must it be to have him as your boss? He hasn’t risen the ranks, didn’t work hard, has no experience... it would frustrate me so much. I wonder if there is someone more experienced dealing with the day to day logistics behind the scenes because I really can’t imagine Alfie facing any of the issues a regular ‘CEO’ may have.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.