Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see what his birthday celebrations will be this year.Didnt Zoe basically through him her ideal party last year and didn’t give him a second thought?

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait to see what his birthday celebrations will be this year.Didnt Zoe basically through him her ideal party last year and didn’t give him a second thought?
What did Alfie do for his bday last year? I've honestly forgotten. Can't have been that interesting

Reactions: 1
I always love this thread but it’s cracked me up tonight especially

I’ve even made my boyfriend watch jackmaates £1 challenge commentary in the pub 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 40017

I can't bloody wait😴😴. Sick✌
I only saw a shirt at first! 😂 He looks like a zombie! Is this Elfie’s way of mansplaining? Look at me...I’m so big & influential....

Did I imagine him saying it took 3 months to design his latest merch?

View attachment 40987

3 MONTHS????
Sorry if repeat...
1. Z is so proud of herself for tricking him to look at her more due to looking like a long haired gf w/ fake locks.
2. Gimmicky logo playing cards? As if that doesn’t explain their fake obsession w/ playing card games! 😂

Fake fake people!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Luke 'Bellend' Franks looking like he's about to spit on the photographer...? Also those miniscule nipples are not a 'look' are they... must have been nippy in Brighton that day down the seafront...

Someone lied to him about being model material several times.

Screenshot_20190914_220649.jpg

The below photo was posted under 'customer photos', but Alfie, how can you and Sean be 'customers' of your own brand...?

Screenshot_20190914_220826.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Luke 'Bellend' Franks looking like he's about to spit on the photographer...? Also those miniscule nipples are not a 'look' are they... must have been nippy in Brighton that day down the seafront...

Someone lied to him about being model material several times.

View attachment 41178

The below photo was posted under 'customer photos', but Alfie, how can you and Sean be 'customers' of your own brand...?

View attachment 41181
Gosh, if only they could be photoshopped to each be in window. Would be even better if on top of those a/c? or cooling fans.

Also, that tee should read FutureTittyTwister!

Reactions: 4
I’m still bleeping gobsmacked that he thinks writing ‘future self’ in a basic font is a design

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m waiting to see how much he’s gonna charge for these pieces of card. If it’s more than a quid he’s robbing his followers.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20190914-234113_Instagram.jpg

Oh do duck off you hole with your copied quotes. A deep and thought provoking person you most definitely aren't😂. Just a wannabe idiot. Not a bloody clue about real life mate😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, I'm a fan of creative freelancing as much as the next woman, but not EVERYONE has to work completely independently. You can "chase your goals" and still work as part of a larger company. (And not everyone even has the opportunity or financial stability to quit their day job and go independent full time)

He's so patronizing

Reactions: 14
View attachment 41216

Oh do duck off you hole with your copied quotes. A deep and thought provoking person you most definitely aren't😂. Just a wannabe idiot. Not a bloody clue about real life mate😡
Oh wow mansplaining 101. Braaaaavo, Elfie. 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 🙄

For those who have the misfortune of following his uninspiring career since the very beginning, we also know Alfie didn’t work a regular 9-5 job before YT. He didn’t go to uni either. He couldn’t hack it in London before running back to his parents and all of what he has achieved is largely due to scamming impressionable tweens and those who still believe in Zalfie as a ‘couple’. Nothing he achieved was done through hard work, sweat, and tears. He’s always had financial stability from his parents as well if all else did fail.

It was purely luck and having a popular (at the time) YT girlfriend. I mean if he’s going to spout out quotes then put those on his own mirror at home or tell his equally untalented sister to do the same.

How very Tory of him... Is the literal embodiment of (white) privilege and even if you smacked him in the face with it, he wouldn’t be aware or none the wiser.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
1. He looks supppper old in this pic Zoe posted on her stories - kinda like a bad oil painting [emoji23]

2. What's his big dream? Create tit merch and avoid marrying Zoe? If so, MISSION COMPLETED!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
1. He looks supppper old in this pic Zoe posted on her stories - kinda like a bad oil painting [emoji23]

2. What's his big dream? Create tit merch and avoid marrying Zoe? If so, MISSION COMPLETED!
I can't STAND his insufferable little quotes like he is so so smug and thinks he's some kind of career guru.

Sometimes Alfie, people have to just work crappy jobs because that's all they can get, they haven't got the time to DREAM they're too busy trying to scrape together the minimum wage to feed their families etc.

Ok, I don't have BIG DWEEAMS and GOAWLS but I do have more integrity, self awareness and self respect than you've got in your little finger Alfie.

It baffles me that he is genuinely surprised by the fact that he is loathed by people worldwide.

Why oh why does he think he has any right to lecture people on careers, work, everyday life, goals etc when he can't even function on a day to day basis?

Alfie, if you're reading this you're an INSUFFERABLE. LITTLE. PRICK.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 41216

Alfie doesn't understand what he's saying with those quotes. He doesn't properly understand them. The goals for normal people are a lot harder than they are for him. He needs to stop posting them. It's for the minions who have no clue but they're adult quotes so he's posting them for that non existent older audience.

"Oh Alfie puts great quotes on his story" ~ The Minions

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.