Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory why Alfie hasn't purposed to Zoe yet. He just hasn't lived his single life and had fun like Joe and others. I believe Zoe is his first and only girl he's ever been with. He probably is craving to live like a bachelor so bad šŸ˜„
Then he should just do it? Itā€™s not like heā€™s not got several properties he could move into or even buy his own in London. Heā€™s pathetic and couldnā€™t live like a bachelor even if he was single because heā€™s so lame and try hard

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Then he should just do it? Itā€™s not like heā€™s not got several properties he could move into or even buy his own in London. Heā€™s pathetic and couldnā€™t live like a bachelor even if he was single because heā€™s so lame and try hard
I knowšŸ¤£. He tried living in London but couldn't hack it, he had to move back to Brighton near Mummy and DaddyšŸ™„.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 40516

GUYZ FOR OVER 4 months
It better not be playing cards or a card game of sorts... Seriously. The world doesn't need this. Especially from Alfie/Future's Elf.

Is it something to store for uncompleted failed projects, for projects that never took off, all the useless stuff he constantly buys, dentures, and faux inspirational quotes? I hope it comes in different sizes since that's not going to hold his half-pipe or narcissism.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It better not be playing cards or a card game of sorts... Seriously. The world doesn't need this. Especially from Alfie/Future's Elf.

Is it something to store for uncompleted failed projects, for projects that never took off, all the useless stuff he constantly buys, dentures, and faux inspirational quotes? I hope it comes in different sizes since that's not going to hold his half-pipe or narcissism.
Because of size , maybe you're right...that it's playing cards

I can't think of anything that would fit into his merch line

Or some "eye" pendent

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's a tiny chest of drawers to hold all the things he's done with his lifešŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Definitely a Futures Elf card set. For all those times when them sick savage skaters take a break from the ramps to pay cards. He is just taking Futures Elf further and further away from being a ā€œskater brandā€, and honestly it was never anywhere close to being a skater brand in the first place.

I think it's a tiny chest of drawers to hold all the things he's done with his lifešŸ¤”
I must admit first glance I thought it was a tiny set of drawers, but on closer look it doesnā€™t look like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely a Futures Elf card set. For all those times when them sick savage skaters take a break from the ramps to pay cards. He is just taking Futures Elf further and further away from being a ā€œskater brandā€, and honestly it was never anywhere close to being a skater brand in the first place.

I must admit first glance I thought it was a tiny set of drawers, but on closer look it doesnā€™t look like it.
I shan't rest until I find outšŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a theory why Alfie hasn't purposed to Zoe yet. He just hasn't lived his single life and had fun like Joe and others. I believe Zoe is his first and only girl he's ever been with. He probably is craving to live like a bachelor so bad šŸ˜„
100% a virgin when he got with her wasnā€™t he!

Zoe was with lads before fraggle so sheā€™s settling down now but heā€™s not ready for that what so ever.

She doesnā€™t drink. He does.

She doesnā€™t go out. He does.

She is happy doing duck all. He always does EVERYTHING.

I reckon if anythingā€™s gonna ruin this relationship itā€™s gonna be Frag flirting with or shagging someone else OR he will just get fed up with her and duck off with half the Zalfie pot.

WTAF is itšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. 4 monthsšŸ™„
I think I remember he was ā€œdevelopingā€ a game with a brand one time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% a virgin when he got with her wasnā€™t he!

Zoe was with lads before fraggle so sheā€™s settling down now but heā€™s not ready for that what so ever.

She doesnā€™t drink. He does.

She doesnā€™t go out. He does.

She is happy doing duck all. He always does EVERYTHING.

I reckon if anythingā€™s gonna ruin this relationship itā€™s gonna be Frag flirting with or shagging someone else OR he will just get fed up with her and duck off with half the Zalfie pot.

I think I remember he was ā€œdevelopingā€ a game with a brand one time
You're being way too kind too here...Alfie is equally as lame, unadventurous, insular and pathetic as Zoe is. I mean at least Zoe can admit it...

I mean this is his latest story. This just sums him up.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You're being way too kind too here...Alfie is equally as lame, unadventurous, insular and pathetic as Zoe is. I mean at least Zoe can admit it...

I mean this is his latest story. This just sums him up.
Oh duck I didnā€™t see his story. ERASE EVERYTHING I SAID FROM YOUR MEMORY.

• Haha
It's sad it took him four months to create whatever that is and that no one is hyped about. Honestly, he missed the opportunity to create a drinking game about himself. I'd reckon a few of us could come up with a better alternative game in minutes compared to Alfie... who took four months for his MS Paint designed card game or whatever that is.

For example: A shot for each time Alfie...

Plays with his kendama
Does a cringey wannabe model pose for his not-merchandise-but-totes-merchandise Future's Elf
Catches flies with his mouth because he's unable to close his mouth (due to massive gnashers)
Makes a post on his personal IG account about Future's Elf
Says "sick", "savage", "boiiii", "bro", oh and double shots for "licherally"
Buys a new toy and then never sees light of day again
Brings supervision along on his date/outings with Zoe
Comes up with another stupid challenge or hack job project only to finish it halfway or another incomplete
Ignores Zoe
Makes heart eyes at Mark, Dianne, the wall, and anyone who is not Zoe
Triple shots for another successful year he manages to not propose

And it can be titled The Alfred Sidney Deyes Drinking Game: The Tory Edition

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 40516

GUYZ FOR OVER 4 months
Why are the inserts all different sizes and donā€™t fit the outer box properly. Youā€™d think after months theyā€™d have got that right.

Whatā€™s in the drawers, each wooden, or sweet ring heā€™s ever got zoe to tease her?!?

*edit*
Oh Iā€™ve just relooked and thatā€™s a box with ten items in, thought it was a set of drawers.
Itā€™s some card game with his future elf logo printed on the edges. Iā€™m sure itā€™s going to be some totally original idea, but Iā€™m going to guess itā€™s another card game heā€™s ripped off. Savage

• Haha
Well Iā€™m a guy, but Iā€™m glad to make your morning better. šŸ˜‚
Sorry! Was a bit presumptuous of me. ;)

It's sad it took him four months to create whatever that is and that no one is hyped about. Honestly, he missed the opportunity to create a drinking game about himself. I'd reckon a few of us could come up with a better alternative game in minutes compared to Alfie... who took four months for his MS Paint designed card game or whatever that is.

For example: A shot for each time Alfie...

Plays with his kendama
Does a cringey wannabe model pose for his not-merchandise-but-totes-merchandise Future's Elf
Catches flies with his mouth because he's unable to close his mouth (due to massive gnashers)
Makes a post on his personal IG account about Future's Elf
Says "sick", "savage", "boiiii", "bro", oh and double shots for "licherally"
Buys a new toy and then never sees light of day again
Brings supervision along on his date/outings with Zoe
Comes up with another stupid challenge or hack job project only to finish it halfway or another incomplete
Ignores Zoe
Makes heart eyes at Mark, Dianne, the wall, and anyone who is not Zoe
Triple shots for another successful year he manages to not propose

And it can be titled The Alfred Sidney Deyes Drinking Game: The Tory Edition
But we would all end up in hospital with alcohol poising? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
But we would all end up in hospital with alcohol poising? :ROFLMAO:
At least weā€™d get a good laugh out of it. It might make Alfieā€™s content a bit bearable rather than the usual infuriating head-banging on a flat surface that we all do in order to watch his drivel.

• Haha
At least weā€™d get a good laugh out of it. It might make Alfieā€™s content a bit bearable rather than the usual infuriating head-banging on a flat surface that we all do in order to watch his drivel.
You're right, this might actually be the best way to watch him!

Reactions: 3
Time for Alfie to be getting up soon to watch the sunrise as part of his #30daysofzzzzzz. I must say I have my doubts but that would be unfair as he is normally so reliable.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.